Smogging Off

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can’t believe I’m using the pretentious tag for this lol but I thought it would be funny

As of today I’ll be stepping down from Smogoff mod. Having been here since the beginning, I can safely say that this subforum is a lot of fun and is one of my favorite spaces on the Internet. Lots of good friends have been made of lots of good times have been had.

I’ll forgo shoutouts in this thread but know that there’s a lot of you that have made this place special and I’m very thankful for that. I’m not saying goodbye completely of course, but I’m just stepping down from Smogon stuff across the board. It’s been a pleasure being your phooper moderator. Thanks everyone.

:Smogjynx:

Now that you've stepped down as an official moderator, will you join the running in the upcoming People's Moderator campaign?

Jokes aside I can't believe I've been lurking firebot and smogoff for 10 fuckin years at this point. You've been and continue to be a fantastic presence in the community, so thanks for everything.

I can’t believe I’m using the pretentious tag for this lol but I thought it would be funny

As of today I’ll be stepping down from Smogoff mod. Having been here since the beginning, I can safely say that this subforum is a lot of fun and is one of my favorite spaces on the Internet. Lots of good friends have been made of lots of good times have been had.

I’ll forgo shoutouts in this thread but know that there’s a lot of you that have made this place special and I’m very thankful for that. I’m not saying goodbye completely of course, but I’m just stepping down from Smogon stuff across the board. It’s been a pleasure being your phooper moderator. Thanks everyone.

:Smogjynx:
can i be a mod instead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)