Smogoff Simple Questions Simple Answers Thread

Welcome to Smogoff, the premier off-topic posting Pokemon website! If you're new to the forum or off-topic posting in general and looking for help on how things work around here, feel free to ask any questions you have in this thread.

Please keep in mind that this is not an introduction thread, so do include relevant queries in your posts. You're more than welcome to ask questions regarding off-topic posting, this forum in general, or how to get involved in a particular thread of the forum, and we'll be happy to help you out or direct you to the appropriate resource.

We'll do our best to answer every question in this thread, but if your question relates to a specific part of the threads, you'll likely get a much quicker answer there. For your convenience, here are links to the pinned threads in Smogoff's various threads

If your question pertains to any of these areas, please use the forum-specific pinns.

There are also several other threads here which might contain the information you're looking for:
If you can't find the answer you're looking in any of the above threads, then we encourage you to use this one!

If you spot an error on one of the threads (such as the wrong user being listed in the well index), make your voice heard here!

Also, do no post any suggestions you may have for Smogoff here.

Last edited:
Actually I have a real use for this thread now.

What's the well index? I'm sure it's not just a list of users.

EDIT: this is actually genuine.

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Actually I have a real use for this thread now.

What's the well index? I'm sure it's not just a list of users.

EDIT: this is actually genuine.
basically a well is a q&a with a forum poster

the index is a link to all the past q&a's
the well q&a format has been started up and ended multiple times, which are those dates you see in the index

all of the posters were notable enough to have been asked to do a q&a, but some of them haven't been on the forum for years, and some of them have been outright banned (goodnight, sweet princes)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)