#smogoffstandswithukraine

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
i hope ukraine is putin their foot up that tyrant's butthole

it's remarkable the world can be so aware of current events nowadays, especially by virtue of scrolling through socials and seeing stuff in action

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
most ironic meta-commentary posted in smogoff has more substance than the word vomit dropped in cong. im not even being facetious here. take one look at twitter and you'll realize that shitposting is the accepted posting style of today. if you're writing tweet threads you need to evaluate your life + ratio.
this town is big enough for both Cong and Smogoff, babe

please eat a snickers

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
most ironic meta-commentary posted in smogoff has more substance than the word vomit dropped in cong. im not even being facetious here. take one look at twitter and you'll realize that shitposting is the accepted posting style of today. if you're writing tweet threads you need to evaluate your life + ratio.
if this subforum is really gonna pride itself on "substance" maybe you guys can read theory or hell, even incorporate artistic elements, instead of making an extremely surface level remark ("wow! war is a spectacle to comfy first world people!") followed by a bunch of deez nuts jokes or whatever else is talked about here

firebot needs a based and /tttt/-pilled ironic meta-lgbtq thread where me and other transes can talk about how poorly we pass

Last edited:
I think america couldve helped and solved this fight, but they chose to watch from the sidelines

(but im just a random 14,15 yr old, my opinion doesnt really matter :()

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
if this subforum is really gonna pride itself on "substance" maybe you guys can read theory or hell, even incorporate artistic elements, instead of making an extremely surface level remark ("wow! war is a spectacle to comfy first world people!") followed by a bunch of deez nuts jokes or whatever else is talked about here

firebot needs a based and /tttt/-pilled ironic meta-lgbtq thread where me and other transes can talk about how poorly we pass
i agree with cityscapes

with that in mind, smogoff is now closed to posting as its denizens undertake a reading week

Shitposting has probably been the accepted form even more ten years ago than now at least in the parts of the internet I was in. But being in the meta-ironic part of the internet all the time is just exhausting to me. Same thing the other way around too (although if I were forced to take only one I'd take the irony).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)