Smogon Fantasy Football 2010

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Actually there is a big difference Lakera, Flamestrike has almost as many points as Masaki where as rem is about 100 points less then me for the season. I'm much more worried about playing Flamestrike tbh, but who knows hopefully I don't have to worry about matchup because my team won't have a retarded week like that again :)

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
yeah my points are slacking. also vick tore me a new one this week. I just need to make the playoffs so meh, i just need to avoid injuries and concussions lol

I love how the trash talk in League B is dominated by 4 people; the top 3 seeds and the guy in last XD. Anyway, good job Lakers on dominating MS, assuming my last 3 don't completely implode and fail to outscore Maclin by 5 points or so, I'll beat Masaki and be just one game behind the two of them :)

Now if only rem would start to fall back and give me some breathing room...

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
This just in: Men of Destiny's should have been loss last week going to bite me in the ass. Doesn't really matter though, the way my teams playing I'll be bounced first round from the playoffs.

This just in: Men of Destiny's should have been loss last week going to bite me in the ass. Doesn't really matter though, the way my teams playing I'll be bounced first round from the playoffs.
Don't panic yet, you still have one of the strongest teams, two off-weeks shouldn't be enough for you to write off your team as a first-round exit; I couldn't break .500 for the first 5 weeks because every second week was an offweek, while you were perfect for the first what, 8 weeks? I still think you're the team to beat. All these offweeks do is show you're beatable.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
About to go 3-8 in my auction league (unless Akers gets me 17 ahaha no)... six straight losses, lowest scoring week for me 98.90 in this span. :pirate: Just one of my many bad beats in this league: Aaron Hernandez put up a 0 last week for me at TE, so I dropped him for Ben Watson this week... who proceeds to put up a 0 for me. Oh, and I'm looking to be the #2 scorer this week too. Sooooo mad. >:|

Other than that, already guaranteed or near-guaranteed for playoff slots in my other three leagues. :( also nobody cares and League B sux and blagh blagh blagh

I love how the trash talk in League B is dominated by 4 people; the top 3 seeds and the guy in last XD. Anyway, good job Lakers on dominating MS, assuming my last 3 don't completely implode and fail to outscore Maclin by 5 points or so, I'll beat Masaki and be just one game behind the two of them :)

Flamestrike if I lose to you, there will be no regrets, this was a well fought battle.

Lol at least my team got my a dominating win this week although its still dissapointing that I could've had a few more wins nd be making a playoff push had I not had the most pts scored against me

This has been a MISERABLE year for tight ends.

-Antonio Gates is getting hurt at the worst possible time.
-Jermichael Finley and Dallas Clark are on injured reserve.
-Vernon Davis, while decent, has not lived up to being a top fifty pick.
-Brent Celek has been a major bust.
-Visanthe Shiancoe has not been the touchdown machine he was last season.
-Jason Witten has been inconsistent.
-Tony Gonzalez is showing his age.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Quietly I recorded my 4th straight win in the B league. Too bad I had terrible luck first six games or so or else I would actually have a chance at it. I'll most likely end up in 5th or 6th but 4th or near 4th in points. Considering my last two games are against #1 and #2, there's not much hope.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm 6-5 and in 6th place out of 10 in one league, but 2nd in PF. I lost by 2 pts last night because of (BAN ME PLEASE) rivers' 4 TDs -_-

pookar

Banned deucer.
yea well wb in our league i scored like the 3rd most pts last week and lost because i HAD to face the 160 pt guy

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yea well wb in our league i scored like the 3rd most pts last week and lost because i HAD to face the 160 pt guy
I'm bipolar. This week I'll score like 36 points. I still didn't catch up to you in PF though, I thought I was going to.

Looking over the standings in League B I realized that Masaki is the first person to clinch a playoff berth, so congrats to him!

Gonna take you out in the playoffs though ;)

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
shout outs to garret heartley for beasting as a kicker, thanks for the points.

getting close to clinching playoffs......please no injuries fantasy gods

Looking over the standings in League B I realized that Masaki is the first person to clinch a playoff berth, so congrats to him!

Gonna take you out in the playoffs though ;)
Not yet Flamestrike, I need one more win to clinch. If I lose out and the 4 of you guys after me win out, I will miss the playoffs.

Oh gotcha, I assumed Yahoo would've checked that and put an asterisk next to my time if Deathro, Everest, you or Flamestrike were playing each other in the last 4 weeks.

Well a clinched spot helps, now I just need to worry about winning the big prize.

"Peyton Hillis' breakthrough season continued Sunday when he posted 37 fantasy points versus the Panthers. Who else scored well?"

Hey Fabbles, sup?

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Baltimore Bullets 163.82 Mammoth Rake Sales 128.20
You were saying, CK? I admit I didn't think Hillis would have the season he is having, good for him. I also didn't expect Marshall to get hurt and for Henne to get hurt as well. At least Witten is still better than Shockey!

So I have one of the top four scores (and would have a top two score if I had started someone besides Steve Smith, but I did not bother looking at my team the last couple of weeks), but you think that is grounds to "laugh off" how wrong you were? You bitterly mocked me offering you Hillis, although for all my prescience I was also wrong (I thought Marshall would heat up while Hillis would stay at the same level he was at). I had no idea I was against you today, you were just so hilariously wrong that I had to pettily gloat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)