Smogon Fantasy Football - 2011 NFL season

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
i never had a chance with charles going down so early, gl to the people in the playoffs. my money is on fabbles for smogon B league because of ray rice and rodgers

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
roddy white <3
I'm playing against him in a league where I'm actually in the playoffs :x. My opponent also has Aaron Rodgers, Percy Harvin, Cedric Benson, Finley, and GB Defense all in favorable matchups this week. I just can't buy a break this season :(

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It actually might play to my advantage. If they're up by alot at halftime maybe they'll bench Rodgers?

Or maybe they'll just run up the score some more who knows.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane

-Rodgers loses the game and still manages to overachieve in the last 4 minutes
-two overachieving RBs (Pierre Thomas? Really?)
-Bears starting RB scores 3.3 pts, whereas Vikings backup RB scores 19.80 (on my bench)
-GROSS, man (had to play sexy rexy because I lost Schaub AND Cutler in the same week)
-Screw you Roddy White

Nothing like getting trolled by the fantasy gods.

</whine>

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
-Vikings backup RB scores 19.80, whereas Vikings starting RB and #1 WR scores a combined 9.34 (two of my starters)

:chaos:

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
lol I should really let games play out before I whine...I'm now 3.52 points down with Antonio Brown left to play. 37.90 from Megatron and 26.70 from Shady :x

-Vikings backup RB scores 19.80, whereas Vikings starting RB and #1 WR scores a combined 9.34 (two of my starters)

:chaos:
Yeah guy, keep complaining about getting blown out by my awesome team. Oh no, one of your star players didn't score a million points. Why did you fail to mention how lucky you got for Seattle D getting you 31 points?

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Percy Harvin and DeSean Jackson combine for an astounding 9.06 points on a day where the Eagles score 45 and Harvin had been putting up 20+ every week for the last few.

Aaron Hernandez puts up 30 the week I face him in the fantasy playoffs.

Unless Rice / Torrey Smith / Mike Tolbert / Steelers D get me 100 points (highly unlikely) I will be pretty salty about this loss.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
well I'm owning the consolation bracket in CK's league (and outscoring everyone in even the winner's bracket). Too bad I couldn't have started my late season Chargers-esque surge one game earlier...I'd be in the championship game!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
This is such a conflict of interest for me at the moment. I need Mike Wallace to score 14 points to win this week and make the final but I hate the steelers with a passion! This has been a very even matchup, the only difference between us this week has been the excellent performance of the Eagles D and the mediocre performance of the Texans D.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Well, I thought I would at least win my other league's championship (commish buddy forgot to change the playoffs to weeks 15-16 when he went from an 8-man playoffs to a 4-man one)... 89 points from Stafford + Megatron. -_-

justin mad for no reason wtf is wrong with you nascar VROOM

Hmm, do I want cocky fucking (BAN ME PLEASE) Justin to win or all-around horrible user MoP to win... lose-lose I'm afraid :(

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
We thought Biggie and Killah's teams were "too good", and now they could both potentially be out before the championship. Anything goes in FF!

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Last year in my friend's league, seeds 5-8 beat all the upper seeds in the first round. ;[

WaterBomb I hope you enjoyed finishing ahead of all FF teams in my league ~_~ (and me and zerowing also finishing ahead of all playoff teams but MoP). Fantasy!!!!

My WRs picked a bad time to get injured. Greg Jennings is gone for fantasy playoffs and now AJ Green has a separated shoulder.

edit: It's ok though. Ryan Mathews and Reggie Bush will still defeat MoP even though he made fun of me for drafting them.

Grats to Steeler for making it into the finals for League C with an autodrafted team :toast:

Dominated me in the first round of the playoffs with a team that was almost entirely late round picks/undrafted picks when the season started, which is pretty awesome (and I'm not just saying that!)
Can't tell you how impressed i am that you 1. noticed that and 2. acknowledged that. With this and pick 'em, i am having a fantastic football year (on smogon at least). Clearly i am one of the... eli-te around here. B)

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
watch out for that sophomore slump next year Steeler. I won League C last year and I was top 3 in pick em. Now look at me lol. I was so bad I didn't even get a CONSOLATION game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)