Smogon Flash Game Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predictions!

Silver610 vs Dan Dan
That hurts man. Anyway, my high score was/is 914. Two things though.
1. I cannot load nutstation
2. I don't know how to get the snapshot of my score.

Also, Dan Dan hasn't even posted a score so far, so...

Plus, we all have the weekend (4 days for me! becuase of teacher conventions or something)

EDIT: http://www.nutstation.com/highscores.php?listing=d&from=20
^I'm on this list somewhere, but with only 896

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
If anyone gets a scorre higher than 950 they are a god in my eyes, I keep getting killed on level 13, dam that flat terrain!

I nominate Onslaught, and I say we go by number of waves.
Are you freaking retarded? I made it to wave 217 once by doing nothing but holding the spacebar down. If mekkah does decide to do onslaught, it has to be by either score or kills. (I'll nominate both this and the old tower defense with the dots, despite them probably not getting picked).

I also nominate squares 2 and curveball, and second gorm's nomination of cubefield.

I'll have to update with a score later when I beat mekkah's.

Are you freaking retarded? I made it to wave 217 once by doing nothing but holding the spacebar down. If mekkah does decide to do onslaught, it has to be by either score or kills. (I'll nominate both this and the old tower defense with the dots, despite them probably not getting picked).

I also nominate squares 2 and curveball, and second gorm's nomination of cubefield.

I'll have to update with a score later when I beat mekkah's.
Agreeing with the whole "Onslaught waves" thing. He commented in the other thread about how black holes "broke" the games, giving him almost 2000 waves with almost no effort involved.

EDIT: Can you imagine how cheap that would turn out to be?

Kinda why I want waves instead of points or kill.
Just because you can leave your computer on all week long with something strapped to the spacebar doesn't mean the rest of us should have to do the same if we want to win. It's a retarded way of scoring, and you know it. It's so easy to abuse black holes in a format like that, that any kind of strat that would uh.... I dunno... take skill, is rendered useless.

Oh no I can't believe I missed the signups! probably because I wasn't allowed on the computer yesterday. I'm rooting for Gormenghast here, or hp [leaves]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)