NOC Smogon Mafia Mafia (Won by the Mafia)

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
oh celever. oh my dear celever. how do you not know of homestuck.

im reading it for the first time (ok once i read like 20 pages and gave up but that doesnt count)
Oh the only way my brain still understands the written English language is Smogon.com/forums/ reading is not my forte

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
Uni was a whole bunch of people being like “why didn’t you read this” and me being like “because it was hella mid and boring??? Idk what you expected from me”

More academic texts should be in the form of mafia posts

Yeah I had friends who read homestuck and I never caught the bug, you'll have to let me know how your read goes pulsar. Surely a lot of its original functionality has been lost to time after we lost flash, though, I'm surprised you can go through it today at all.

UncleSam, how are you doing? It's been a few years since we last spoke. I know you hate NOC Day 1s as much as I do.

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
Yeah I had friends who read homestuck and I never caught the bug, you'll have to let me know how your read goes pulsar. Surely a lot of its original functionality has been lost to time after we lost flash, though, I'm surprised you can go through it today at all.

UncleSam, how are you doing? It's been a few years since we last spoke. I know you hate NOC Day 1s as much as I do.
very impressively theres a community desktop application that basically emulates the original experience

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)