Smogon Masters I - Round 3, Bracket A [2-0 bracket, REPLAYS NEEDED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exiline

Banned deucer.
is a Past SCL Championis a Two-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
opp missed scheduled time claiming act
I was online on both the main server and smogtours under the name "Exiline"
given that, althought my opp did indeed vm me at the scheduled time while not doing so on PS, then calling act exactly 15 minutes after the scheduled time i'd like to call act back since they much obviously rather fish for act than actual playing pokemon

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
I was online on both the main server and smogtours under the name "Exiline"
given that, althought my opp did indeed vm me at the scheduled time while not doing so on PS, then calling act exactly 15 minutes after the scheduled time i'd like to call act back since they much obviously rather fish for act than actual playing pokemon
Sorry, but according to scheduling guidelines, RaiZen did all he needed to qualify for activity by:
- Contacting you at the time
- Stating where he was online and what alt he was on
- Waiting 15 minutes
- Posting activity win

You calling "act back" when there was no sign of life until 39 minutes after the time does not make sense to me either. If you were online and RaiZen did not look for you, he absolutely fished, but I am not here to pass judgements so much as make calls within the rules provided. And if you have issues with those or this call, feel free to consult TDs.

Reactions: TPP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)