Smogon Premier League XV - Commencement Thread

Nothing to argue about, i gave the calcs and the turn that caused Fade to lose since the person above asked. Life Orb Flamet Clefable would live and ohko lum Bisharp at that point and game was over, theres nothing to argue about, boy is just delusional and offensive.
Then i made em an offer to play since they talk shit and kept saying how much better they are, so i asked em if they wanna prove it for 100$ in front of people and they denied that too.
Dont get me wrong i love arguin but what am i even supposed to argue about with these people, not even worth the beef esp this clown Enzonana after cheerleading for me the whole OUPL, pinging me on discord for opinions on prep and liking my winposts aswell as losing to me in Smogtour, maybe confused me with bea thinkin imma get him another tournament win without him winnin a single game the whole tour but yeah sorry bud im not bea and if we being honest i still have alot to accomplish to hit bea records so idk how u got that confused and started runnin your mouth again postin about me.

Niko

is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
i will pay both of u $100 to stop posting in this thread
pm'd paypal

edit: i just read the other posts, y'all crazy btw i have no part in this beef, i told him the calcs are wrong and the rest is just him not knowing when to stop and other people memeing on it. devin bro u did way worse than me (and than him too) in your periods so stop being hypocrite, i didn't want to reply at all until ur post got on my nerves. go on with this show if it entertains u but i got annoyed so don't call me out on it anymore thanks bye.

Last edited:

s7a

they’re just folds in her dress
is a Tiering Contributor
Nothing to argue about, i gave the calcs and the turn that caused Fade to lose since the person above asked. Life Orb Flamet Clefable would live and ohko lum Bisharp at that point and game was over, theres nothing to argue about, boy is just delusional and offensive.
Then i made em an offer to play since they talk shit and kept saying how much better they are, so i asked em if they wanna prove it for 100$ in front of people and they denied that too.
Dont get me wrong i love arguin but what am i even supposed to argue about with these people, not even worth the beef esp this clown Enzonana after cheerleading for me the whole OUPL, pinging me on discord for opinions on prep and liking my winposts aswell as losing to me in Smogtour, maybe confused me with bea thinkin imma get him another tournament win without him winnin a single game the whole tour but yeah sorry bud im not bea and if we being honest i still have alot to accomplish to hit bea records so idk how u got that confused and started runnin your mouth again postin about me.
the calcs r wrong cuz ur forgetting that after bisharp’s death diggersby would have come in on clef, you should’ve given us the moonblast on diggersby calc (in which clef being life orb or not makes a significant difference, as it allows clef to 2hko diggersby so it can only get one sd and is then revenge killed by excadrill who tanks +2 quick attack). at no point can and should latias switch on diggersby, since +2 qa does kill it, thats not how the endgame would go.

plz dont beat me up

pm'd paypal

edit: i just read the other posts, y'all crazy btw i have no part in this beef, i told him the calcs are wrong and the rest is just him not knowing when to stop and other people memeing on it. devin bro u did way worse than me (and than him too) in your periods so stop being hypocrite, i didn't want to reply at all until ur post got on my nerves. go on with this show if it entertains u but i got annoyed so don't call me out on it anymore thanks bye.
It’s not about who’s worse, people learn from their past mistakes and improve on them. I learned. Wasn’t really calling you out niko. Just think this is pointless at what you guys are doing.
P.s: I have no enemies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)