Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament V - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader

(Art by ium, outdated but better than nothing!)

Remember, all matches are to be played in a BEST OF THREE format, and all standard SM OU rules apply.

Semifinals

Ojama vs Kickasser
Zuchtrest vs Eternal Spirit

Please, let us know in the thread when you will be playing once your games are scheduled, we would all very much like to spectate some (hopefully) quality battles between you all.

Deadline
Sunday, October 14th @ 11:59 PM EDT

Spreadsheet where you can enter when you'll be playing, to let others know

Last edited:

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ojama vs Kickasser
Zuchtrest vs Eternal Spirit

Let's see some great games guys! Honestly would be happy with any of these dudes winning the whole thing.

Last edited:
Ojama vs ES finals would be nothing short of awesome but the other 2 are competent players as well.

Also, watching olt was pretty sick this year, I saw like 70%ish of the games and there were some bad games, most of them in swiss phase, but overall they were good quality and this top 4 right here is really powerful, whoever says olt is a bad tour after this deserves a slap in the face. Olt owns.

Last edited:
pretty sad that two french guys will fight each other only in the semifinal, would love a hundred percent french final instead. Games will be good, though.

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
in the last few years your name in tournaments has been everywhere. there was a period where someone told about you like an "ancient ruin". You provided they were absolutely wrong! unfortunately the smogon classic' path went wrong, but now, this is the time to write the history. ALLEZ-KINGPIN! you are the best!

Ojama

Banned deucer.
defeated kick in 3 very cool games. very impressive run, it kinda bothers me that you go out on your first loss when ive lost 2 already, but thats how it is unfortunately... like ive said it plenty of times, you vs eternal spirit shoulda been the real finals because you were easily the two best players of this tournament. ill try my best to bring the trophy home because with the amount of french players that qualified, it would be a shame if a french didnt end up winning it...

...it would also suck to lose another tour finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)