Sophrosyne's Search - My Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With my heavier investment into breeding now that the Destiny Knot has augmented IV perfection, I acknowledge that I'll be breeding a number of "Perfect" Pokemon.

The Pokemon that I am looking for:
Gen V
Modest Treecko, 31/X/31/31/31/31
Careful Tangrowth 31/31/31/X/31/31
(If you have either of these Pokemon, I'll give you two from below, one of which may be shiny. If you have both, you can have five Pokemon, three of which can be shiny.)
Gen VI

The Pokemon I have available:
Gen V

Gen VI

Gastly
Lv. 1, Levitate
Timid, ?/31/31/31/31/31
Hypnosis|Perish Song|Disable|Lick

Axew
Lv. 1, Rivalry
Adamant, 31/31/31/?/31/31
Scratch|--|--|--

Zubat
Lv. 1, Infiltrator
Jolly, ?/31/31/31/31/31
Astonish|Bite|Wing Attack|Brave Bird

Honedge
Lv. 1, No Guard
Quiet, 31/31/31/31/?/31
Tackle|Swords Dance|Shadow Sneak|--

Helioptile
Lv. 1, Solar Power
Timid, 31/31/31/?/31/31
Pound|Tail Whip|--|--

Pichu
Lv. 1, Solar Power
Modest, 31/31/?/31/?/31
Thunder Shock|Charm|Tail Whip|Volt Tackle

Dratini
Lv. 1, Shed Skin
Gentle, 31/31/?/?/31/31

Mawhile
Lv. 1, Intimidate
Adamant, 31/31/31/0/?/31
Fairy Wind|Astonish|Sucker Punch|Fire Fang

Electrike
Lv. 1, Static
Serious, 31/?/31/?/31/31
Tackle|Howl|--|--

Hawlucha
Lv. 1, Limber
Jolly, 31/31/31/31/?/?
Detect|Tackle|Hone Claws|Quick Guard

Gible
Lv. 1, Sand Veil
Jolly, 31/31/31/?/?/31
Tackle|Sand Tomb|Outrage|--

Shiny Milotic
Shiny Golem
Shiny Ursaring

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
No offense or anything, but I think you should rework the IV's on some of these. On the mawile you have it appears you bred for 0 in special attack while
you let special defense be randomized. There really isn't any benefit to having low special attack, special attack is completely disregarded on mawile. In general,
the defenses should never be compromised unless you're breeding a mixed attacker. If these are shinies and they just happen to be imperfect, then say so next to
their respective entry.

Not trying to come off as rude, just some advice :)

No offense or anything, but I think you should rework the IV's on some of these. On the mawile you have it appears you bred for 0 in special attack while
you let special defense be randomized. There really isn't any benefit to having low special attack, special attack is completely disregarded on mawile. In general,
the defenses should never be compromised unless you're breeding a mixed attacker. If these are shinies and they just happen to be imperfect, then say so next to
their respective entry.

Not trying to come off as rude, just some advice :)
Oh these are all from Wonder Trades, most of which are from Japan. I'm new to the IV Breeding theatre so I'm using these species I've obtained by chance in hopes to get at least one of my requests.
I'm definitely picking up what you're throwing down though.

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
Oh these are all from Wonder Trades, most of which are from Japan. I'm new to the IV Breeding theatre so I'm using these species I've obtained by chance in hopes to get at least one of my requests.
I'm definitely picking up what you're throwing down though.
Ah gotcha. Well working on them can only improve your chances, and it would definitely be easier than normal to turn those into competitive ready dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)