SM OU sorry, forgot to lose (peak ∞)

sorry, forgot to lose

a co-production of Ronneberg and PsyducksChili

So, this team I build a while back with my boi PsyducksChili, when we were thinking of a wack mon to build around. We had decided around M-Manectric. Mega Manectric is for lack of a better word, bad. Even though it has a towering 135 SpAtk, it still is completely and utter outclassed by the overall superior Tapu Koko, which hits harder with boosted Z-Moves and Specs Tbolts. But what if I told you.. that theres a team a Manectric team, so legendary, that can turn even the worst mons, like Manectric, into godly Pokemon.

Introducing, "SORRY, FORGOT TO LOSE", the god team.

- Motherdukker

"I think the word you were looking for when describing Mega Manectric was AWESOME"
- Roflberg

the team:

giphy-11.gif

Hydreigon @ Darkinium Z
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 24 HP / 252 SpA / 232 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Defog
- Dark Pulse
- Earth Power

- Roost

Tbh I've simply wanted to use Hydreigon in another team and it worked out fine. Using the real spread and not the Smogon Dex trash no offense. The Z-Move pops something if you're getting guder faster, predict Fini or your soul is lost. Defog + Roost is heck utility. Dark Z blows non-resists like Kyu-B and weakened Tran out of the park and helps breaking open holes Mega-Tric can capitalize upon. Recovery n Fog provide it with wack utility. Earth Power coverage for Mag and Tran, if you don wanna pop the Z on it. Hydra also provides nice def utility, resisting all of Tran's and Ash-Gren's (outside of Beam) moves.

giphy-12.gif

Manectric-Mega @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

- Overheat

To be honest, I've just wanted to use once again in another team outside of the one I already built around it and it worked out fine. Dark Z blows non-resists like Kyu-B and weakened Tran out of the park and helps breaking open holes Mega-Tric can capitalize upon. Recovery n Fog provide it with wack utility. Earth Power coverage for Mag and Tran, if you don wanna pop the Z on it. Hydra also provides nice def utility, resisting all of Tran's and Ash-Gren's (outside of Beam) moves.

giphy-13.gif

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Modest Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch

- Hidden Power [Fire]

Zone's ability lets it do all kinds of wack shit, opponents running Mons hopelessly weak to it find themselves strongly interrupted in their gameplan. Specs HP Fire can OHpop easily, but struggles with Scarf users, especially Scarf Mag. It can trap steels like Tran, Maw, and Magearna too, abusing them with Volt. The lord can even pressure Lando n Gliscor a lot of times as well, as such grounds are often pressured into blocking Volt. Use it like it's hot

tenor-14.gif

Tapu Bulu @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Horn Leech
- Stone Edge

- Superpower

My man, my man, Bulu struggles to disappoint, it hits like a truck while providing passive recovery, who doesn't like that. Leech can be super tough to handle as the active recovery is too much for many Mons, Wood Hammer hammers the opponent (suitable name for such a move) being buffed up to 180 BP, which is simply insane. Coverage lets it smack possible switch-ins like Tran and Ferro, as well as Torn. The bull's raging, rage too, user's discretion is advised

tenor-15.gif

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 68 Def / 188 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Leech Seed
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower

- Protect

The fat tub of lard is always defensive, always runs the exact same four moves, and always plays the same (offensive Metronome heat tho). Seed makes this incredibly tough to break and Steela blanket checks so much, it's not even funny. Steel-Flying's simply broken. Its coverage lets it wrestle down many dangerous Mons like Bulu and Ferro too, after Beesht Boosht it can even take down Zone. Use three

giphy-14.gif

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled

- Calm Mind

Clef being the one tanky motherfucker that it is, simply does not give a fuck. It just compresses so many super crucial things in one slot, doing all of them well and reliably, as well as having a lot of room for adaptation, just what the fuck. It's like the neutron star of the metagame to some extend. Pulling Ricardo after Ricardo on me over the last few weeks I simply fell in love with it, although it does sap offensive presence, gotta say. Sky's the limit, use it to its strengths

proof (of) humanity's -peak-ed:

0NNwzMM.jpg

steh reel

luv u Smogon RMT person

Last edited by a moderator:

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Hi, I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this. If you need help with the explanations, you can use the smogon dex for help. Have a nice day :)

Edit: unlocked!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)