XY OU Speed Creep? Shuckle Doesn't Care(Peaked 1200 after the reset)

Introduction:
So, i recently made this team. Its actually pretty good and my peak is only of a few hours battling. I suffered 7 losses and the rest were the wins. I was having trouble with some stuff so basically i decided just to post this here and get a rate.

Teambuilding Process:
I started off with shuckle and Mega Metagross. Shuckle is basically there to get the rocks and web up so that i can outspeed the speed creeping megas with metagross and aim for as many kills as possible. Mega Metagross as all we know is a true monster ripping apart teams. I actually like it a lot and it proved to be better than i thought it would be.
I added a few mons to help Metagross. I'll explain them next.

The Team:

Metagross @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch
- Bullet Punch

Standard MegaGross set. I chose BP over agility as i have sticky web so i don't need agility. BP helps me get some KOs tbh so yeah i'm fine with that. This set is working pretty well although i do feel a need for Earthquake at times. Heatran just swallows up meteor mashes and anything i can throw at it like its lunch. Moves are self-explanatory. C'mon do i really need to explain this?

Shuckle @ Mental Herb
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock
- Encore
- Toxic

Shuckle is there to take care of the speed creep. With all those fast megas and greninjas running around shuckle saves the day for me. the set is self-explanatory, again. I sometimes save him to be use as sack bait at a time when switching into something else isn't safe. You all know shuckle and i really don't feel like explaining this.

Gothitelle @ Choice Specs
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Energy Ball
- Trick

This cute little doll(or whatever it is) is here to take care of rotom-w which proves to be a BIG problem Metagross. Energy Ball is there to take care of it and other water types. Its also my only answer to mega swampert which is not under rain. I really need help on this pokemon as i'm running this set without any idea of what to do. I might just need a different set but goth isn't going anywhere because trappers are just so good in ORAS. I saw a set in Aim's videos. It was pretty cool. I don't know if this is enough for rain teams because i haven't faced any yet. Help please.

Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Low Kick

Weavile is so good at this time. Its my answer to the new fast megas such as Mega Latias, Mega Salamence, Mega sceptile and Mega slowbro. A strong ice shard user is essential tbh on every team right now and i chose weavile for his speed. First three moves are self-explanatory and low kick is for stuff like T-tar, Heatran, Ferrothorn and others which i'm forgetting.

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Flash Cannon
- Ancient Power
- Earth Power

And... here is my scarfer. Scarf heatran is a really good mon. I needed a scarfer at this stage and i looked into my team's weaknesses when i realized that a good fire type would wreck me so i pixked this as my scarfer. I'm really not sure though as there are better scarfers right now but this thing does its job really well. Overheat does well but fire blast might just be better. Some help is appreciated on what scarfer to choose.

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Knock Off

I picked this mon for the last slot randomly. i didn't consider my weaknesses or synergy. Thundurus here is my plan B if Plan A fails which is the sticky web. Greninja is just to threatening. He is here to Twave him if web isn't up. He gets some essential kills for me too. Knock off is there for you know.... Knocking off, what else?He isn't performing bad on the team its just that i don't know what to use right now.

Conclusion:
So there is the team guys. HELP PLEASE. Aim, halp meh pl0x even though you don't know me lol. Constructive criticism is appreciated.

I'll definitely get some replays to showcase how the team works.

Reactions: pj
Choice scarf heatran doesn't fit well into the team. I suggest running a calm natured heatran with air balloon. Landorus variants can easily OHKO heatran. Especially choice scarf landorus therian. Heatran needs to run lava plume for the 30% burn chance which is crucial against incoming ground and rock types hoping to switch in on heatran. Other moves for heatran you could consider are toxic for gradual damage over time against walls, flash cannon for fairies and roar to phaze out pokemon that think they can setup on you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)