ST#3 Ultimate ADV Showdown R1 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, I haven't played Pokemon in months. If my opponent didn't PM me, I'd have forgotten about this. Oh well, time to get back into the grind, I guess.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Lost 5-2 or some fucking shit. I am so fucking sick of this game because I can play better than people all match long, let myself go down 5-3, and then know I'm going to win with a Flygon sweep... and have my opponents near dead Flygon burn me with Fire Blast to seal his win.

Absolute fucking bullshit.

Shucks, lost 0-4 cause of crazy mistakes. Guess i shouldn't have taken my stalling team...

Anyways, i hope hill can send the log, cause i'm too lazy to save it now.

Fig

Needs to stop disappearing.
is a Contributor Alumnus
PMed SSBM Roy on here and Pokerealm. Hopefully he'll respond to either one of them so we can get this over with.

Fig

Needs to stop disappearing.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Lost 6-0 with 4 CHs and a first turn poisoning.

Oh, I hope Roy saved the log because I was too disgusted at myself to remember to do it.

Well, you forfeited at 5-2 I believe. None of the crits really changed the match much, I could barely remember what they were against when I saw you posted here already. I autosaved the log, also.

Lost 5-2 or some fucking shit. I am so fucking sick of this game because I can play better than people all match long, let myself go down 5-3, and then know I'm going to win with a Flygon sweep... and have my opponents near dead Flygon burn me with Fire Blast to seal his win.

^kind of the same but i was getting luckhaxed through the whole match.
i also agree with the above post.

Now I realized that I can win ONLY if the battle does not count. 3-0 against him without gay luck fuck shit luck... But of course I lose the one that matters.

Sorry I thought I answered you in PM, but I guess not. Basically we had a bunch of people we'd never heard of with newly registered accounts join just for the tournament. While we do encourage this, we couldn't find any record of you on NetBattle or otherwise. We have certain members of the community, or past-members, that used this chance to sign up some of their fake accounts to have more chances.

Several of the purged accounts were 100% confirmed to be alternate accounts of banned members, such as "Pokemon Professor". I am sorry if this was not the case for you.

In a tournament of this size I am sure subsitutions will be needed before round 1 is out so I'll keep you at the top of the list.
Is it in time for me to sub someone too? I got to know of this tourney a few minutes after the pairing were put up (>_<) and didn't even think of subbing someone... but after reading this, is it possible to keep me in line just in case?

Thank you.

Hey skarm there should be a loser's bracket :P
I mean, look at all the people going off. A loser's bracket will keep things fun, and give more competition.
Yeah, i know i'm saying this cause i lost, but whatever :)

Hey skarm there should be a loser's bracket :P
I mean, look at all the people going off. A loser's bracket will keep things fun, and give more competition.
Yeah, i know i'm saying this cause i lost, but whatever :)
losers brackets suck unless its a smaller tourney. No reason to make it longer than it has to be.

btw Ill play my opponet sometime this weekend or next week. Im in no hurry since I havent had much time to make a new team that doesnt totally suck.

I agree with this post, a very similar thing happened to me with megahorn missing when hera was set up to sweep.

bag and i are gonna battle tomorrow because he doesnt want to spend time with his pokemen on thanksgiving

Geez guys, you know that hax is part of the game. Rock Slide and Megahorn are always high-risk affairs when it comes to sweeping.

There is always some element of luck in games and life. Deal with it and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)