[Standard]--Console Wars Mafia Game Over! Go Microsoft for wining (not winning)

Because we couldn't afford to lose any Nintendo since the game was so close. I don't really know why Toothache DIDN'T suspect Nachos but whatever. Oh and I got converted to a neutral that needed Microsoft dead. I still didn't have a night action so BAD KILL NACHOS. :P

Lynch kharozz

Also I lack solid Internet connection to get on irc, but toothache and nachos are both ability inspects.

No time to process info.

ok. I wouldnt have minded if Nintendo won, but microsoft won!!??!?!?!? HJFDSA::LFKAJ:LFDJS:LFJ:FJS:

Ok i am kinda pissed. I pus specifically up while i was away that they had identical roles and this thing fucking happened. Nintendo. Seriously. Why did you do that?????

Also, Sony would have won long ago knowing that plus the fact that if Upside persuaded Kharozz to vote himself instead of nolynch we would have been able to lynch at least one nintendo, giving us majority and then being able to figure it out from there...

Im pissed right now. I cannot believe microsoft won that after all.

Im a little upset with mod for shortening deadlines when I told him I was going to be away and it would bve hard for me to be active. Thank god I actually brought my itouch on vacation. GRAWR.

Edit: also Fwee was obv Nintendo. See the post count. Obviously she was naive and basically opened up about her alliance. I figured that one out with ease. We were after the Wii so that we can get the powers for King Emerald, which was why I was wanting to lynch one of Afro/pole/nachos at the time but kharozz was the failsafe persuade target, but apparently that didnt work...

Sorry finn, my bad. Honestly, looking at the match up at that point, SOny probably wouldn't have won, but I'm sorry

Don't blame upside he tried to persuade to vote for afroninja, i thought he said assassinfred, but assassinfred died. You still wouldn't have won the lynch in that case though.

Again, Finn, I am sorry, I forgot about that, but the 2 people you said you would've agreed with their vote died, so i promptly forgot that you were away. If Kharozz had been persuaded to vote for Afroninja and you had voted with them and all the votes that took place did, then yes, a nintendo would've been lynched. I'm sorry, my bad, etc. etc.

EDIT: Fwee wasn't nintendo fool

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I wasn't sure about Afroninja since I tried to inspect him and it failed. Nachos I never had much contact with, so I never had much reason to suspect he wasn't Nintendo.

gg everyone. Saw this possibility coming soon after the lynches moved away from Microsoft, though, so this ending didn't really take me by surprise. Anyways, how did the mafia know to kill me to get rid of the BG? Luck, some slip-up, or some power?

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion

gg. I enjoyed this game (until I was lynched off of, in my opinion, baseless reasons). We had a pretty solid team in my opinion - and props to Nachos for pulling through!

Aura_Guardian, Finn inspected you and told me who you were.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)