[Standard]--Console Wars Mafia Game Over! Go Microsoft for wining (not winning)

A Nintendo and a Sony dead... crud... and I don't even get an awesome battle scene! D:
To the Microsoft, ye be brilliant!
Well, these are my last words... but you all know I'm going to be watching you. Every. Single. Second.... bwahahahaha!
Anyway, a little help; I documented who was in what room last night for everyone, because I'm so nice~

Basement:
Insomniac
Veedrock
King Emerald

Roof:
It's pretty barren up here

Garden:
Afroninja

Main Room:
Polelover
toothache
Nachos
Kharozz
Team Aether
Finn Raggetti
Spiffy
Upside
Fwee

From this, you should be able to knock out a few people. If anybody else documented it... well too bad.
But avenge me my brethren! Thusly, we shall be victorious!
Awaaaay!
*spirit floats off*

Dethrone King Emerald. He's a bad man. Nintendo and Microsoft would benefit from this lynch. Unless Sony proposes a lynch against a killer this vote should not change.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I think Nintendo knows who to kill. Well, who claimed alliance checker, cause someone is lying. And you say "Oh we can deal with Microsoft later" This dude is killing twice a night, he can easily screw up nintendo or sony, it is all to his choosing.
Edit: And i know mircosoft knows my power, how in the world is it a good idea for mircosoft to lynch me?

Ace Emerald

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Wow sony your just gonna let me be lynched? Really nintendo if you want to find the killer, who claimed ability inspect???? Sony info says either polelover or afroninja. So until I find better info lynch king emerald. All sony should do that until nintendo reveals the killer.

Ace Emerald

I know I'm screwed. The mirco has apparently made some sort of deal with nintendo and nintendo won't reveal the mirco. That and my team has abandoned me. Please hurry Sony ;_;

Lynch polelover

Sony had the game sealed yesterday but one mistake slipped this up. Will explain postgame/when I'm actually here

Also 24 hr deadlines are bad especially when someone says they are going to be away...

Ace Emerald

Fuck. Great now insomniac and team aether both have to come on (not happening) I contacted insomniac, Finn please get TA. I have a feeling I'm screwed.

A bolt of light hits King Emerald on the head. It appears he was godkilled. Unfortunately, you were unable to recover most of the role PM, as it was destroyed by the light. All you can see is:

You are allied with Team Sony. You win if Team Sony eliminates all opposing factions
15 minutes till deadline, anyone who voted for King Emerald now is voting for no lynch

Ace Emerald

Lol fuck off nintendo you'll never know my power! (like you didn't already know) needless to say, that didn't exactly work how I planned. I was hoping more for a stealth lynch on polelover, but I guess it's better than getting lynched, thats boring. Looks like a nintendo victory :(

You all wake up to find that more have fallen prey to the soldiers.

First dead was spiffy.

Dear Spiffy,
You are the Wii.

Though you were not announced at E3, many games that were are able to be played on you. Also, you came because you heard that your younger brother, Play Station Move, was coming.

For now, you have no night action. But you are angry at your younger brother for not joining Nintendo. If he dies, you will combine his technology with yours and gain a night action. But be warned. He wants you dead too.

You are allied with Team Nintendo. You win if Team Nintendo defeats all opposing factions.
It looks like he was the one that stole King Emerald's PM:

Dear King Emerald,
You are the Play Station Move.

You heard that your older sister, Wii, was coming to the conference even though she wasn’t announced at E3 2010, and you were infuriated.

For now, you have no night action. But you are angry at your older sister, because she always needs to be a step higher than you. If she dies, you will combine her technology with yours and gain a night action. But be warned. She wants you dead too.

You are allied with Team Sony. You win if Team Sony defeats all opposing factions.
Lying dead next to Spiffy is FinnRagetti:

Dear FinnRagetti,
You are Sly Copter Collection

Not much to say here. The name is self explanatory. You’re a collection of sly copters that are sly and spy on others.

Once per night, you can PM Jigglypuffers42 with “Do the sly spy on <User>”. You will spy on <User>, finding out his/her ability, but not alliance.

You are allied with Team Sony. You win if Team Sony defeats all opposing factions.
It is now Day 9. Day 9 will end in 24 hours or when majority is reached.

Okay, so I guess I may as well lead Nintendo now.. Veedrock is either a supposed Wolf from people I've talked to previously, or he's with Sony. Either way, us Nintendos will benefit from this lynch.

Lynch Veedrock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)