[Standard]--Console Wars Mafia Game Over! Go Microsoft for wining (not winning)

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Yes, Finn did check me. I already claimed to assassinfred, though.

Lynch Fwee

<assassinfred> my other Alliance Checker has been cleaned I just discovered
<assassinfred> which means Fwee is not and alliance checker

There's no reason not to lynch Fwee over myself by the given information.

http://pastebin.com/KSvybbKR

Full log. Anyone who's been moled by a mafia masquerading as inspector knows that just because a mafia "cleans" someone doesn't mean that the person cleaned is mafia as well.

I've tried to explain this to assassinfred, but he hasn't appeared to grasp this (hence the log's abrupt end), so I'm posting my reasoning publicly. PLEASE understand where I'm coming from; we can't afford yet another mislynch.

Sorry, again, about that. But fine, I'll say no lynch, just really because my vote won't make much of a difference anyway.
And I'm not really very eager to kill off the French Snail.
And AssassinFred? If you will stay in the Main Room, I will happily claim to you as soon as possible. I had no idea that HD never claimed, so I'll make up for my predecessor's mistake.

Sorry, I was asleep:

Majority
There was more than enough time for the votes to change, so i'm gonna skip the grace period

Dear Eo,
You are Halo Reach

You are the final game in the million-selling series, Halo.

The rules that apply to normal video games don’t apply to you. You can teleport, meaning that when you move rooms, you don’t need to go to an adjacent room.

Under an alliance check, you will appear as whatever alliance the checker is a part of. Under an Ability check, your ability will be shown as: “You can teleport, meaning that when you move rooms, you don’t need to go to an adjacent room”

<snip>

You are allied with Team Microsoft (The Mafia). You win if Team Microsoft defeats all opposing factions.

It is now Night 6. Night 6 will end in 48 hours or when i receive all night actions

Deadline

Chaos in the main Dining Hall. Everyone is running around, hiding from the massive vibrations that emerge when assassinfred strikes the walls. There he stands, as Donkey Kong, In front of a fleet of soldiers, chasing down a lone form. Fatecrashers stands at the back of the soldiers, commanding them. Eventually, they catch up to the person running away.

"Aura Guardian, Undisputed, and now Fatecrashers and Assassinfred. You're all so naive. I will take you on"

The first round of gunfire starts for the group of soldiers. In the blink of an eye, The soldier is gone, and, wielding his sword, slices through the troops. Assassinfred stomps down with his fist, which is blocked by the sword. Then Fatecrashers unleashed his gunfire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, the dead bodies of Fatecrashers and assassinfred where found lying on the ground.

Dear Assassinfred,
You are Donkey Kong, Country Returns.

You returned to video gaming, as surprising as that is, and are back in the spotlight. You are a chest-pounding, loud howling baboon.

Once per night, you can PM Jigglypufers42 with “Night X – Howl at <User>”. User will become so afraid from your loud howl that he will be too shocked to post the next day.

You are allied with Team Nintendo. You win if Team Nintendo defeats all opposing factions.
Dear Fatecrashers,
You are Medal of Honor.

You are a powerful army commander a member of a group of Tier 1 Soldiers. You are the best of the best. And you must keep it that way.

Once per night, you can PM Jigglypufffers42 with “Send soldiers after <User>”. Your soldiers will follow <User>, and find out who <User> visited during the night and who visited <User>.

You are allied with Team Sony. You win if Team Sony defeats all opposing factions.
I am shortening the deadline in hope of getting this game over with. It is now Day 7. Day 7 will end in 24 hours or when majority is reached

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)