[Standard]--Console Wars Mafia Game Over! Go Microsoft for wining (not winning)

It has come to my attention that we need to VOICE HEAVY SUSPICION OF EO as the 4th member of the Microsoft team.

This is not a vote.

Edit: Clarification. Until I get the unknown players sorted out, Im not voting. At this moment, I would vote Eo.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Okay. Seeing as I'm under suspicion, there's not much reason to keep up this charade. I've gotten my information.

I'm Nintendo. I soft-claimed Sony to Finn to mole him (surprise). I was cleaned by the Nintendo alliance checker. I will not reveal the night on which I was cleaned, lest it compromises this inspector's identity. I will, however, reveal the identity of the alliance checker privately to the leader of Nintendo (whom I presume is assassinfred) to prove that I am not just bullshitting. I don't know if word has gotten back to him - or maybe I do; I can't be too open due to room configurations - that I have been cleaned.

Finn, I suggest you find a better target, or else we'll choose one for you.

Eo, it's not a good idea to threaten Sony. Provided our factions started with equal numbers, our factions possess an equal number of votes. Then its up to the remaining Microsoft member(s) to decide which side loses. And since you're trying to play scare tactics and talk big, who do you think they'll perceive as the larger threat? You're not going to act like you own the lynch, keep Sony down while Microsoft gets rocked, then attempt to control the game from there.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I'm not threatening you guys. I'm establishing boundaries. You might note that Finn still has me marked under "HEAVY SUSPICION," which is equally, if not more, inflammatory. You're casting the first stones from our point of view. That being said, I'm not calling for a counter-vote on Finn, am I? I'm just establishing peace; did you expect any less?

Okay, Eo just made things complicated for me. Nintendo, we will discuss this later. As for my vote, I am going to throw Team Aether's name into the mix. The first I heard of any sort of claim from him was earlier today, and this claim was not made towards either faction leader, but instead a random villager whom made his own spreadsheet.

This is not yet a vote. This is speculation as of right now. However, I feel he needs to be considered. Now, I have to sleep and got to school tomorrow, but will post as soon as I can.

Fwee, I'm sorry, but at the moment you may not talk to anyone outside of the thread. You may only talk to someone in the same room as you, and you are alone in the roof. This night, you may move to the main Dining Hall

Alright, with info from Finn, Eo might've just outed not only himself, but his last teammate due to the aforementioned PM he sent me. Still not yet gonna vote, but I believe Eo is the best option right now.

avoid lynching eo please

also someone come on the roof i'm lonely :(

also i can explain why not to lynch eo just get on the roof i'm lonely

edit: also finn don't read any pms from me :(

Oh, sorry.
Well then, I'll just wait... yup... keep on waitin'~
But if anyone who was in contact with HD will contact me on Day 7, I'll be in the Main Dining Hall. Thank you~
And I strongly suggest we wait until our leader comes up with further evidence before we lynch someone.

I am personally going to say lynch FinnRagetti.
If anything, just because you seem likely to me.
Don't start a bandwagon on this people, I just don't want to lynch the French Snail. I mean, come on; He's a FRENCH. SNAIL!
What's better than that?

I am personally going to say lynch FinnRagetti.
If anything, just because you seem likely to me.
Don't start a bandwagon on this people, I just don't want to lynch the French Snail. I mean, come on; He's a FRENCH. SNAIL!
What's better than that?
Read the previous pages.

1. I am a clean Sony Ability Checker.
2. Eo only claimed his role to me when I blatantly told him it (after I inspected)
3. He was pushing for the lynch of Fatecrashers (Sony) over Quagsires (Micro). His reasons were valid, but that's aside the point.
4. When I vocally call him out, he counterclaims and says he was trying to mole me (as usual)
5. Based on info from Nintendo, he doesnt fit there either.

He is not a part of either faction, therefore he must be dealt with accordingly.

Edit: Shit totally forgot I didnt VOTE EO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)