[Standard]--Console Wars Mafia Game Over! Go Microsoft for wining (not winning)

Unless I'm blind, he didn't vote for capefeather.

Basically, Fwee offering to screenshot seems pretty legit to me; not only is he making a fake claim, he's going to go through the trouble of cropping a shot? Not very likely. On top of all of this, Kharozz fake claimed to me at the start of the game, so I've been suspicious of him from the start.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Can I get an explaination on why you guys lynching Kharozz when Veedrock, who I suspect as wolf, is leading the lynch. At the beginning of the game Veed just asks for Sony claims and no one questions his alliance anddue ends up not even leading Sony after getting their claims. When he was kidnapped I seem to recall a shortage of kills and when he is released the two kills pop up again.

It's obvious that Fwee is Microsoft anyway, so why not elimate an enemy that could fuck us up later in the game?

Um, Quagsires got my powers, if I had a killing ability he would have been using it too. I'm not a wolf and you of all people should know that. I was unable to lead Sony because I was kidnapped, and holy shit did I have to grit my teeth over seeing what went down after that. I've been fighting bad circumstance since D1.

(P.S. I never claimed the same ability as Spiffy, so don't even try to revive that argument)

Sony, vote for Kharozz. Not the brightest idea to listen to Spiffy over the two Sony leaders. I encourage Nintendo to do the same but you may have your own agenda.

Your honor, I got all I need from Spiffy. I have no further comments.

Ok I'm tired and going to bed.

Just a few parting words for Nintendo and anyone else who doesn't want a Sony win.

Upside is the Sony persuader and King Emerald gets an ability if someone on Nintendo is killed. Unfortuntely he didn't tell me the ability he gets. I recommend an Upside kill tonight.

Fuck off Sony.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
FinnRagetti said:
Also I lack solid Internet connection to get on irc, but toothache and nachos are both ability inspects.
Since you've dropped me in the lurch here, I may as well tell you that I have inspected Kharozz, and he is a Mayor role. So, with that in mind:

No Lynch

But if people are about, I suggest people quickly change votes to Fwee, who I suspect is the last mafia. No point doing it yet without a majority though

Deadline

Yada yada yada, people get attacked by soldiers

Dear Upside,
You are Infamous 2.

You are an action-adventure enemy killing game where you send cars flying, jump from roof to roof, and walk in sow motion.

And no-one argues with someone who walks in slow motion. So you can PM Jigglypuffers42 once per night with “Night X – Slow motion walk towards <User 1> about <User 2>”. <User 1> will be forced to vote for <User 2> the next day.

You are allied with Team Sony. You win if Team Sony defeats all opposing factions.
Dear Fwee,
You are the revolutionary 3DS.

Because of your revolutionary design and 3D abilities, you are revolutionary. The next addition to the DS series, you will change the world.

Once per night, you can PM Jigglypuffers42 with “Use my all-knowing amazing abilities on <User>”. You will find out whether that unit is part of Nintendo, Sony, or the evil Microsoft.

You are allied with Team Nintendo. You win if Team Nintendo defeats all opposing factions.
2 people dead. 11 people left. 24 hours. Lynch. Now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)