[Standard] Fuck the Mafia Tactical Game - The Men with 99 Problems win!

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've been called to action by authorities higher than my own (can't I go one game without having to be the posterchild for my faction *sigh*...)

Men With 99 Problems, please come to me with your role PMs and we can get some shit started or whatever.

I'm not posting mine in this thread like idiot Spiffy, so if you want it, you'll have to come a knockin'.

The game is on

Read mills' post on page2 before claiming to him.

I had a lynch target for today, but to make sure no harm is made I'll have it checked.
No lynch

The remaining GML folks (you know who you are), I still need your claims. Contact me for targets, I can give them with the data I have gathered.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can tell you what makes me more trustworthy in a private PM on IRC, Accent, rather than pasting it all over here for everybody (my enemies included) to see.

There can't be a cleaned leader this early in the game like in big mafias. Someone just has to step up to lead like LN is doing. Even if I haven't got a big leader name like him I provided my PM and have a backup leader in case I die. I hope I get cleaned tonight, but if that doesn't happen then at least I will have enough data for a successful lynch tomorrow.

I didn't dare to start the lynch today because I'm not 100% sure and there are too few of those who would vote with me online.

If you don't trust me then just wait until I get cleaned. (Though by that the 99's have unified under LN and probably won anyway...)

If you want additional proof before I'm cleaned message me on IRC, I do have some.

I agree with what you said Agape, I just find it funny that, after insulting Spiffy repeatedly, LN does the exact same thing while providing even less reasons to be trusted. That's all, please go on.

After throwing names back and forth, and offering LonelyNess for lunch to wolves, you realize somebody has to step up for your factions. But as everybody that shows up is untrustworthy in your eyes, you decide to lynch nobody, and just leave through the passage the wolves have so kindly left open. There is more time to get rid of the enemies, but will it be enough?

Night 1 has started, and ends Wednesday 21:00 GMT+2.

Since I'm sure almost everyone already knows by now I might as well throw the ones living under a rock a bone: I'm neutral, and contrary to what the rules may imply, I am relatively harmless! As players of Diplomacy, MGS and We Don't Need No might know, I don't break alliances for no reason, and if I'm ever forced to choose I'll pick the side that helped me the most and/or the side that deserves the win. So make sure that's you. :)

Again, there might be an extension. This is not confirmed yet, so send me your night actions as you would without the extension. I only lack a few now!

More information will come closer to deadline.

EDIT: There will be no extension, and Veedrock has subbed in for GoldenKnight due to personal request.

EDIT2: Scratch the last message. I won't probably be here at deadline (real life), but I will try to update ASAP, which would be when I get home.

Update!

A new morning arises as everybody walks into the main square again, all pumped to remove a scumbag from your ranks. But something is strangely wrong... LightWolf seems to have gone missing, alongside the wolves from yesterday. As you hopefully wish they wouldn't return, you hear a voice talk from behind you: "Alright. Who was it? 'Fess up." As you turn around, you see Exarius stand there besides a body, surrounded by wolves. The wolves start another howl as you realise it belonged to a young woman; it's the body of Accent:

Dear Accent,
You are Sniper Wolf.

You were born on the battlefield, raised on the battlefield, and gunfire, sirens and screams were your lullabies. After growing up and learning the art of sniping, you became a mercenary, before finally joining up with FOXHOUND and raising hell on Shadow Moses. When The Green Mile Legion heard of you and your skills, they decide to hire you, since a skilled sniper is a valuable asset in a war like this.

During the Night, you can submit "Night X - Obsess over USER". You will start obsessing over USER, learning everything about him. This will result in you gaining his full role PM at the end of the night.

You win if The Green Mile Legion has eliminated all the threatening factors.
As you look closer on the body, you notice it's filled with small, thin holes, almost like thin spears did the work. You don't care much more though, but carry the body into the building and collect in the square, while the wolves surround the area again. Someone has to pay, but who?

Day 2 has started, and ends on Saturday 21:00 GMT+2.

All night results are out.

In addition:
While someone is kidnapped, he/she is not allowed to talk to anybody, in or outside the thread. If I find out someone does, something... bad will happen.

^ blue_light is clearly a mafia guy

Now that that restriction has been handled let's lynch him, shall we?

lynch Mekkah

E: read my next postfor reasons

The dreaded 99 hooker. Inspected by poor-now-dead Accent on n0. Carry on.

If blue_light explodes during the day, which is possible, I have 10 other targets.

As you sit there, wondering who to lynch, you notice blue_light is acting weird. He is running everywhere, trying hold himself still, while staying quiet. In the end, it's too much for the poor boy, and he blurts out: "HAHAHAHAHH lynch blue_light ahahahahhaha!" Before the sentence was even finished, the sky darkened. A crack opened besides him, before a bunch of demons stood up from it, and grabbed the now panicking little fella. "hHAahahaha noooo let me go ahahahah!" The demons didn't listen, and dragged him down into the hole before it closed again, leaving only his shirt, along his role PM left:

Dear blue_light,
You are Jockey.

The world might have succumbed to the Green Flu. So what. Most of humanity is zombies. So what. You can just jump on the remaining humans, steering them wherever you want, while humping them! Sadly, this and your maniac laughing often results in your humping attempts being answered by a gunshot to the face, which is a problem for someone like you who just wants to have fun. Thus you joined The Men With 99 Problems, since they have targets you can hump all day long!

During the Night, you can submit "Night X - Jump on USER". You will jump on USER, riding and humping them away from their team till they are incapasitated. Since incapasitation doesn't exist in this game, you will just jump off, but not before the dawn arrives, preventing USER from performing any night action.

You win if The Men With 99 Problems has eliminated all the threatening factors.
After watching the horrifying scene, you return to your work, but still a bit doubtful; could this happen to you too?

Deadline stays the same.

If you need the reason for this, ask me in private.

^ Exarius is clearly mafia, innocent people don't godkill people randomly at day.

Thanks spiffy.

Now that Blue_light has exploded we can move onwards to the real lynch target today, Mekkah, who is the wolf. I have absolute proof on this, and I ask the 99 to join me on the quest of anti-furriness, because if you vote against me then the mafia faction's votes will decide this lynch and we don't want a united wolf+mafia.

Mekkah claiming that he needed to find Max Payne made him suspicious leading to the situation that is now. >_>

If you want more proof ask for it, but I think that the 99 will agree that the wolf is something that we don't want to keep alive.

I edited my first lynchpost as said in the rules.

Just because I told one lie does not make me a wolf. I don't need every single thing dead, just the mafia. You've got better things to lynch, lol.

vote changed

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
I'm usually not one to help opposing factions who are getting moled the fuck out of, but i'll throw the Green Mile Legion a bone here.

Agape claims to be "Albert Einstein", but I have an inspection result that says his role name is actually "Lust", from Full Metal Alchemist. Now, I don't know about you, but this sounds like a pretty evil character to me, and I'd rather have him out of the game than Mekkah, whose role PM I've seen.

vote changed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)