[Standard] Lord of the Flies Mafia - The Stranded Win!

Lynch Johann

I am still looking for help from the mafia. I have something that you might want. In return I only want a very small piece of information.

I changed my vote.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Second, he was hooked last night, and there was only 1 death.

Third, I had him checked out and he received the same result about pidge as he did someone who is confirmed evil.

Finally, shuckles my hero for some reason sent me a PM outlining everything that his team was doing on night 2, one of which was inspecting pidge, who they suspected to be wolf.
Tell me, do you even have my actual role PM? What do you think it is? If you really did, you would see why hooking me last night and there only being 1 death means nothing. My win condition involves dying on Night 7. Everything you think you know about me is fake, except my role name. You may want to think twice about this one.

Yes, I am the game itself.

Edit: no lynch in this post

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Frankly, i don't really care what your role PM is. You are a potential threat to the village and as such I will lynch you. The fact that you lied about your role PM is proof enough that you clearly have something to hide. If you were truly harmless, you wouldn't have lied in the first place! Besides, I don't even plan on there being a Night 7...ok, there probably will be a night 7. But still. If you want any chance of surviving this lynch and potentially winning, you will forward me your real role PM ASAP.

Also get your ass onto IRC.

EDIT: Everyone, remove your votes for now.

Da Letter El

Ok, change of plans; we're going to lynch johann who is a very destructive man. He claimed safeguard and was supposed to protect me last night, confirmed that he did and received no messages about anything. This means he wasn't hooked. However, I still received an item last night and still felt the effects of that one role that made me think that hfb was a deucer. So someone's got to be lying.

Oh, and shuckles my hero forwarded a pm to me AND JOHANN when I burned him with the glasses. Oops.

Yes, there is a good reason why I'm not lynching the last corrupt and pidge.

Woah guys calm down. I am one of the valuable roles for the village. Lynching me would be a mistake. The reason why DLE got the item effect as probably because my role doesn't protect against items. Secondly, the message DLE got was probably the hosts messing with him as they said that they could lie. Or they lied in my role pm. Finally, the reason why shuckles sent the message to me and DLE was because shuckles and I were discussing the lynches and what we thought. I had no idea he was mafia, I thought he was just another villager working with me. If you are smart we will keep the lynch on Pidge.

Da Letter El

Staraptor Call said:
Dear Johann,
You are James Bond.

You are a fucking awesome spy best played by Sean Connery. Your various weapons, high intelligence, and British accent make you a valuable asset. You made your way on this island while on a secret mission that involved going to a volcano by plane. Well, your plane crashed on this island when it ran out of fuel and you decided that the best way to survive on this island would be to ally with the Stranded .

Due to your various weapons, you make quite the good protector. During the night you may pm the hosts "Night X-Protect USER." You will follow USER all night and protect him from all night actions. However, this ability does not block kills simply because Sean Connery no longer plays you, so you are less competent.

You are allied with the Stranded. You win if the Stranded eliminate all threats.
No space between the X and the dash, as is seen in every other role PM.

Keep the lynch going, men.

Or do I need to list more reasons why you're mafia?

Da Letter El

No, it's just further proof that your claim is bullshit.

Oh, but if you're really that convinced of your innocence, we can discuss this on IRC after the game is done

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
I'd like to say that although the hosts may lie, I doubt they would lie about the role PM. After all, it explicitly stated in Raverist's PM that he would be a miller, giving false results to an inspector. Therefore, they wouldn't lie about the role PM. In addition, it seems that item giving counts as a night action since people give out items in the night. Therefore, you could not have protected DLE from all night actions as stated in your role PM if you had targeted him, as DLE said. That is why I am lynching you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)