[Standard] Lord of the Flies Mafia - The Stranded Win!

And... I suck when it comes to IRC. ChatZilla refuses to work.

If anyone wants to contact me about anything, PM me and I'll give you my AIM. I just don't feel too comfortable letting it sit out in the open, though.

I would like to clarify something.

Item passes and night actions do not interfere with each other. In other words, you may pass an item and also perform your night action in the same night.

Please contact me on IRC or via Smogon PM if you have other questions regarding the rules or your role. Recognize that although I will respond to your question, I may be unable to either confirm or deny what you say, and may ask you to make your own inferences.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
@StevenSnype: BG has no more reason to claim to you than he has to me, and that is nil too. I asked for BG protection since I was unsure about whether there would be n0 kills. Bg can protect without having to claim.

For those of you that have not sent in pms yet, as well as for everyone tomorrow, I would like everyone to format their pm titles as is outlined in the role pm. It is much easier for us if the action is in the title, and you may fill the body of the pm with your motivation for that particular move so that we will have a solid postgame. Let me give you an example:

Title: Night 0 - Sending Grains of Sand After Staraptor Call

In the PM: I found Staraptor Call's actions to be quite fishy today. I mean, what is all of this stuff about being the host?! Who does he think he is?!

EDIT: If you are not doing anything tonight it is still necessary to send in Idling pms.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I am very interested in a game I heard called prisoner's Dilemma. If all people in this game who know how to play it can contact me, it would be great(you can do so D1).

We are waiting on 3 pms. As has been stated, we would like a "Night 0 - Idling" PM from anyone that is not acting tonight unless you have already talked to one of the hosts about it.

Since you've been good about getting your PMs in, I've decided to update early.

You awaken early in the morning to a resonant clarinet-like sound coming from the shore. hailflameblast has apparently found a conch shell and started blowing it. Eventually everyone gathers on the shore, and after counting your numbers you find that nobody has gone missing during the night. You also heard someone yelling:
please help me
im stranded

help
It is now Day 1.

The conch shell represents the control over the group that Ralph has and it also represents the civilized part of humanity.

Oh wait, this isn't English class is it?

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
Dear UncleSam,
You are General Zaroff.

You are the Russian General who has become renowned as the best hunter who ever lived. No game presented you with enough of a challenge to interest you, so you bought an island and built a mansion there. From this mansion, you devised the only hunt that will still interest you: the pursuit and slaughter of other men. The airplane crash on the island gave you a large group of potential victims, if only you could overpower them. Some of the castaways accepted your bribes, and joined you to infiltrate the Stranded and take them over. This group became known as the Corrupt.

Since you are such a good tracker and hunter, you will put your tracking skills to use. During the night, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Track USER." You will follow that user, and by day you will have learned of his or her ability.

You are allied with the Corrupt. You win if the Corrupt eliminate all threats.
First lynch target folks.

I would also like everyone to FULL ROLE PM CLAIM TO ME ON THE FORUM( that means claim the contents of the entire role pm you got from Staraptor Call and Anachronism, and items if you have any.) and on IRC; I would be a great leader of this village because of my experience and my history of honesty when it comes to leading the village.

so without further ado, Lynch Unclesam

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
Dear THE_IRON_KENYAN,
You are Neville Flynn.

Yes, you were on a plane. No, there were no snakes on it. But since that plane has crashed on an uninhabited island, you have decided to use your experience as an FBI agent to help the Stranded.

During the night, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Conduct investigation on USER." You will find out all you can about that user and gain his full role PM.

You are allied with the Stranded. You win if the Stranded eliminate all threats.

role pm, showing you how I got the results and falsifying my cleanliness

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)