[Standard] Mafia Rising - Game over, the Second Mafia wins - Postgame

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
okay now that results are out, i very well would like to lead the village. i understand the last time i have led i have severely fucked up, but i have learned from my mistakes and I really would like to lead the village to victory. beware of other people trying to get your roles. I would like all claims and results to be sent to me asap.

Edit: At General Spoon and for others who may want sea prince to lead, the # of victories i have is more than the # of games the sea prince has been in.

Edit: And for you peeps that ask:

Staraptor Call said:
Dear Steven Snype,
You are Anthony Wiener.

You got yourself into trouble for sending suggestive photos and messages on Twitter, leading to your resignation and to jokes about how fitting your name is.

Each cycle, you may PM the hosts a message of 140 characters or less, with the title “Cycle X - Tweet.” The message will be posted in the next update.

You are allied with the Village.
Edit: I've already got a handful of claims, but I need more claims to get an idea of who's an enemy to the village. Keep them coming guys! Also, I shall be afk for the rest of the night to study for a test tomorrow, so I want you guys to send in your claims and result PMs via forum PM!

Edit again: I got the computer for a couple of minutes before I go to sleep, and I'm happy to say we have a lynch target: lynch Aura Guardian.

Reasoning:

As some of you know on IRC, AG sent me his role claim, but it was titled "Fw: Mafia Rising team PM: the First Mafia." He later sent me another PM saying he was joking.

Aura Guardian said:
sending a copy to myself because what with all the PMs for other games, I want this higher in my inbox list.
Staraptor Call said:
Dear Aura Guardian,
You are Kurtz.

On an ivory trading expedition deep in the heart of Africa, you became consumed by your own power. You appeared as a god to the native inhabitants, and now you rule over them as one. Everyone you meet comes under your spell, convinced that you are some sort of superhuman.

You have extraordinary amounts of charisma, enough to make the native inhabitants worship you as a god. Your lynch vote is worth two.

Aura Guardian said:
I was joking around with the PM I sent, the real title on my role PM is "Mafia Rising role PM".

So basically AG here claims mayor. Now, I get this result from someone:

<snip> said:
Staraptor Call said:
You broke into Aura Guardian's dream and learned that he is an infinite vote mayor with a vote-related weakness.

So, AG... lying to village?

So I think that AG came up with a fake PM, hit forward, forgot to change the title, realized his mistake and then tried to pass it off as a joke. The result PM I got also means that someone's lying, and to me, AG seems more like a mafia that fucked up since i've rarely seen AG joke like this.

Also, some of you have sent me role PMs, but no N0 results and actions. Send the actions and results in addition to the role PMs and send in your claims and actions if you haven't already!

I have to say this, but mind explaining why your role name is misspelled? (Weiner, not Wiener)
I cannot go against your ability, and it is only a small error, but something of that importance I'd have thought the hosts would get right.

Not recommending a lynch of you, just asking for Village caution, especially since it is a possibility that Snype got one of the very mafia flavor roles that fucked him over the first time he lead/

EDIT: Also, as a second strike, in contrast to both my own pm as well as the hosts', there is a noticeable lack of flavor. I could just be alone here, but if anyone else can verify their pm is like that it would be amazing

If he wishes to lead, I believe Snype, while I do not entirely trust him at the moment, did give a good example of what he needs to show us, most notably a role pm. And that's assuming he has a more expendable role, since he can lead from death if necessary, it's just a matter of losing his role. If he doesn't, I would recommend he rescind his candidacy immediately

Your flavor is stupidly vague. Also, you're not clean or anything so I don't see why you expect people to claim to you that easily. Like AG said before you accused him, there have been many announcements, implying that one of them may be mafia. And hey, it could be you!

Can you also say all you know about the 'infinite vote mayor' thing? It could possibly fuck up the lynch if true.

If you're referring to cleaning your role through your vote against two other votes I'm gonna say now it's a terrible idea.

Unless you were referring to something in your real PM, that is.

General Spoon actually raises a good point. I don't think it was all but lost for Mr. Guardian but he chose to give in anyway. Either he suddenly decided to be anti-competitive or he's up to something!

Lynch Aura Guardian

It could be that the hosts just misspelled it, it's just something I'd have thought they would pay attention to. Looks like the former right now.

EDIT: Snype's competition, the_sea_prince, has claimed the following role, after having previously asked Shining Latios to post this:
Dear the sea prince,
You are Harry Potter.

You are the wizard who defeated Voldemort after destroying his Horcruxes. You could have become the master of death, since you had the Invisibility Cloak and Elder Wand, but for some reason you decided not to retrieve the Resurrection Stone and complete the Deathly Hallows.

You can cast Protego, a protective spell. Each cycle, you may PM the hosts “Cycle X - Protego USER.” Any user who targets your target will have her action redirected back to herself. Your ability does not stop kills, though.

I ask for Shining Latios to explain themself, although I do find it is a very odd role, but then again, nothing about this game could probably be called normal. If anyone doubts this, please pm me for the original pm he sent me

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
when sending in your action pms, DON'T DO THIS
one of you said:
"100 bottles of beer on the wall, 100 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 99 bottles of beer on the wall.

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 98 bottles of beer on the wall.

98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 97 bottles of beer on the wall.

97 bottles of beer on the wall, 97 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 96 bottles of beer on the wall.

96 bottles of beer on the wall, 96 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 95 bottles of beer on the wall.

95 bottles of beer on the wall, 95 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 94 bottles of beer on the wall.

94 bottles of beer on the wall, 94 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 93 bottles of beer on the wall.

93 bottles of beer on the wall, 93 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 92 bottles of beer on the wall.

92 bottles of beer on the wall, 92 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 91 bottles of beer on the wall.

91 bottles of beer on the wall, 91 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 90 bottles of beer on the wall.

90 bottles of beer on the wall, 90 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 89 bottles of beer on the wall.

89 bottles of beer on the wall, 89 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 88 bottles of beer on the wall.

88 bottles of beer on the wall, 88 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 87 bottles of beer on the wall.

87 bottles of beer on the wall, 87 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 86 bottles of beer on the wall.

86 bottles of beer on the wall, 86 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 85 bottles of beer on the wall.

85 bottles of beer on the wall, 85 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 84 bottles of beer on the wall.

84 bottles of beer on the wall, 84 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 83 bottles of beer on the wall.

83 bottles of beer on the wall, 83 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 82 bottles of beer on the wall.

82 bottles of beer on the wall, 82 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 81 bottles of beer on the wall.

81 bottles of beer on the wall, 81 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 80 bottles of beer on the wall.

80 bottles of beer on the wall, 80 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 79 bottles of beer on the wall.

79 bottles of beer on the wall, 79 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 78 bottles of beer on the wall.

78 bottles of beer on the wall, 78 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 77 bottles of beer on the wall.

77 bottles of beer on the wall, 77 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 76 bottles of beer on the wall.

76 bottles of beer on the wall, 76 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 75 bottles of beer on the wall.

75 bottles of beer on the wall, 75 bottles of beer. Nut ichmedibeikechee baccerda issy da - 74 bottles of beer on the wall.

74 bottles of beer on the wall, 74 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 73 bottles of beer on the wall.

73 bottles of beer on the wall, 73 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 72 bottles of beer on the wall.

72 bottles of beer on the wall, 72 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 71 bottles of beer on the wall.

71 bottles of beer on the wall, 71 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 70 bottles of beer on the wall.

70 bottles of beer on the wall, 70 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 69 bottles of beer on the wall.

69 bottles of beer on the wall, 69 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 68 bottles of beer on the wall.

68 bottles of beer on the wall, 68 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 67 bottles of beer on the wall.

67 bottles of beer on the wall, 67 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 66 bottles of beer on the wall.

66 bottles of beer on the wall, 66 bottles of beer. Take one down - pass it around - 65 bottles of beer on the wall.

65 bottles of beer on the wall, 65 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 64 bottles of beer on the wall.

64 bottles of beer on the wall, 64 bottles of beer. 63 bottles of beer on the wall.

63 bottles of beer on the wall, 63 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 62 bottles of beer on the wall.

62 bottles of beer on the wall, 62 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 61 bottles of beer on the wall.

61 bottles of beer on the wall, 61 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 60 bottles of beer on the wall.

60 bottles of beer on the wall, 60 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 59 bottles of beer on the wall.

59 bottles of beer on the wall, 59 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 58 bottles of beer on the wall.

58 bottles of beer on the wall, 58 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 57 bottles of beer on the wall.

57 bottles of beer on the wall, 57 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 56 bottles of beer on the wall.

56 bottles of beer on the wall, 56 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 55 bottles of beer on the wall.

55 bottles of beer on the wall, 55 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 54 bottles of beer on the wall.

54 bottles of beer on the wall, 54 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 53 bottles of beer on the wall.

53 bottles of beer on the wall, 53 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 52 bottles of beer on the wall.

52 bottles of beer on the wall, 52 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 51 bottles of beer on the wall.

51 bottles of beer on the wall, 51 bottles of beer. 50 bottles of beer on the wall.

50 bottles of beer on the wall, 50 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 49 bottles of beer on the wall.

49 bottles of beer on the wall, 49 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 48 bottles of beer on the wall.

48 bottles of beer on the wall, 48 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 47 bottles of beer on the wall.

47 bottles of beer on the wall, 47 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 46 bottles of beer on the wall.

46 bottles of beer on the wall, 46 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 45 bottles of beer on the wall.

45 bottles of beer on the wall, 45 bottles of beer. 44 bottles of beer on the wall.

44 bottles of beer on the wall, 44 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 43 bottles of beer on the wall.

43 bottles of beer on the wall, 43 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 42 bottles of beer on the wall.

42 bottles of beer on the wall, 42 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 41 bottles of beer on the wall.

41 bottles of beer on the wall, 41 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 40 bottles of beer on the wall.

40 bottles of beer on the wall, 40 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 39 bottles of beer on the wall.

39 bottles of beer on the wall, 39 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 38 bottles of beer on the wall.

38 bottles of beer on the wall, 38 bottles of beer. Are you still here?? - 37 bottles of beer on the wall.

37 bottles of beer on the wall, 37 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 36 bottles of beer on the wall.

36 bottles of beer on the wall, 36 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 35 bottles of beer on the wall.

35 bottles of beer on the wall, 35 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 34 bottles of beer on the wall.

34 bottles of beer on the wall, 34 bottles of beer. 33 bottles of beer on the wall.

33 bottles of beer on the wall, 33 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 32 bottles of beer on the wall.

32 bottles of beer on the wall, 32 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 31 bottles of beer on the wall.

31 bottles of beer on the wall, 31 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 30 bottles of beer on the wall.

30 bottles of beer on the wall, 30 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 29 bottles of beer on the wall.

29 bottles of beer on the wall, 29 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 28 bottles of beer on the wall.

28 bottles of beer on the wall, 28 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 27 bottles of beer on the wall.

27 bottles of beer on the wall, 27 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 26 bottles of beer on the wall.

26 bottles of beer on the wall, 26 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 25 bottles of beer on the wall.

25 bottles of beer on the wall, 25 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 24 bottles of beer on the wall.

24 bottles of beer on the wall, 24 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 23 bottles of beer on the wall.

23 bottles of beer on the wall, 23 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 22 bottles of beer on the wall.

22 bottles of beer on the wall, 22 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 21 bottles of beer on the wall.

21 bottles of beer on the wall, 21 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 20 bottles of beer on the wall.

20 bottles of beer on the wall, 20 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 19 bottles of beer on the wall.

19 bottles of beer on the wall, 19 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 18 bottles of beer on the wall.

18 bottles of beer on the wall, 18 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 17 bottles of beer on the wall.

17 bottles of beer on the wall, 17 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 16 bottles of beer on the wall.

16 bottles of beer on the wall, 16 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 15 bottles of beer on the wall.

15 bottles of beer on the wall, 15 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 14 bottles of beer on the wall.

14 bottles of beer on the wall, 14 bottles of beer. 13 bottles of beer on the wall.

13 bottles of beer on the wall, 13 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 12 bottles of beer on the wall.

12 bottles of beer on the wall, 12 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 11 bottles of beer on the wall.

11 bottles of beer on the wall, 11 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 10 bottles of beer on the wall.

10 bottles of beer on the wall, 10 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 9 bottles of beer on the wall.

9 bottles of beer on the wall, 9 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 8 bottles of beer on the wall.

8 bottles of beer on the wall, 8 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 7 bottles of beer on the wall.

7 bottles of beer on the wall, 7 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 6 bottles of beer on the wall.

6 bottles of beer on the wall, 6 bottles of beer. Move along - There's nothing to see here - 5 bottles of beer on the wall.

5 bottles of beer on the wall, 5 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 4 bottles of beer on the wall.

4 bottles of beer on the wall, 4 bottles of beer! 3 bottles of beer on the wall.

3 bottles of beer on the wall, 3 bottles of beer!! If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 2 bottles of beer on the wall.

2 bottles of beer on the wall, 2 bottles of beer!!! Take one down and pass it around - 1 bottle of beer on the wall.

1 bottle of beer on the wall, 1 bottle of beer!!!! Take it down and pass it around - NO MORE bottles of beer on the wall!!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)