[Standard] MegaMan Battle Network Mafia Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

It’s slightly less random than Remoraid Mafia!

Game Level: Standard

Game Approved by Earthworm

Hosted by UncleSam and billymills

There will be flavor/sample Role PMs in the OP, never fear.

Alright, Rules and other important info (Taken from Overkill, which was taken from Remoraid, which was taken from…eh, I may as well just call them Mekkah’s):

1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game.

2. The game will begin on Night 0. There will be no kills on Night 0. During Night 0, no one may paste any part of his or her role PM. Role PMs may be freely distributed starting from Day 1. You may PM UncleSam for help in faking a role PM if you wish, but most of the help I will give you will be in the OP.

3. Do not take grammatical errors in PMs as proof of faking. I am human and can (probably will) make mistakes.

4. You may send in only one action per night, unless otherwise specified by your Role PM. This includes Jacking In/Jacking Out, or passing items (see rule for passing items for more specifics). I will go more in depth about Jacking In/Jacking Out in the OP.

5. You can paste things told to you by the hosts. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM UncleSam for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user, however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way.

6. You may not screenshot anything related to the game.

7. Each Day period will last 48 hours or until a majority is reached. A grace period of two to three hours will be allowed in the latter case (a majority of votes is up to the host's discretion).

8. Each Night period will last 48 hours or until all PMs have been received (I am going to be somewhat strict about this guys-if you do not PM me an action you may face getting subbed, even for a first offense).

9. During the day you must bold your vote and use “Any Word <User>”. To change your vote, you must edit your original post with your new vote. You may choose to No Lynch during the day as well, and any votes towards a dead user (if he or she has been godkilled) will be nullified. A tie in the vote will cause both users to be lynched.

10. You may target dead users with your abilities. Not much is likely to happen though.

11. Priorities are set and will be kept secret. Don't even ask about them.

12. There are items in this game. You may hold four items at one time, unless otherwise specified by your Role PM. Note that at night, you may pass items to any number of users by sending a PM titled “Night X-Passing <item1>, <item2>, <item3>, and <item4> to users <1>, <2>, <3>, and <4>.” Essentially, you may pass any and all items you possess to any users you desire, but that will count as your night action that night. You may not pass items during the day.

13. UncleSam and billymills MUST be informed of any IRC channels or spreadsheets/whatever else you create for this game. My e-mail is eskielb2003@yahoo.com, for spreadsheet purposes.

14. IRC is not compulsory, but you'll find it of great use during the game.

15. If you have any questions about the game, you can find UncleSam either on the forums via PM, or on #fluodome, #moo, or #warau on IRC under the nick “UncleSam”.

16. Send all PMs to UncleSam and billymills, and if you decide not to use an ability on a given night/day, don't forget to PM us "Night/Day X - Idling" to make it much easier for us. Repeating, send the PMs to BOTH of us, sending to only one host may result in your ability failing.

17. You HAVE to be active, if you are caught inactive you will be sent a warning PM. If you keep being inactive, you will be subbed out without hesitation, please don't make us do this. :(

18. If a role PM and the rules clash in something, the role PM takes precedence.

19. This game will probably not play out like most other mafia games, and contains some experimental concepts which may or may not work out as I intended them to. Either way, expect the unexpected.

20. Please talk to me during the game, it will make for a better postgame.

21. Inspection results are not 100% infallible. Remember that if you get into the game.

22. Being dead may not be the end of the game.

23. Conversions are possible. Do not trust someone just because they were clean three nights ago.

24. If you wish to clarify anything related to the game, you may PM UncleSam and/or billymills.

25. If you are willing to be a sub for the game in case you do not get selected, you may mention that in your signup post.

26. If a user is killed, any items that user was holding will go to his/her killer. If that killer cannot hold any more items, they will go to a random member of that killer's team. If a user is lynched while holding an item, each item that user was holding(if any) will be randomly distributed among those who voted for him/her.

I will accept 25 players for this game.
Also, for the purposes of handing out roles, it would be helpful if you posted your experience playing MegaMan Battle Network games (I will not make any decisions on who gets in or not based on this, however).

Sign-Ups will close within 72 from now. This means that sign-ups will be open, at the latest, at 9:30 AM GMT-5, Thursday May 13th.

Here is a link to a basic analysis of all of the relevant characters for the purposes of this game(I will repost this link in the OP as well): http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_MegaMan_Battle_Network_characters

Note: If you are not on the reserve list, but know me well enough that you think I might give you a reserve, feel free to contact me. I will only consider people I know well, however, and I will only reserve 1-2 more people.
Edit: I will accept, at most, one more reserve. Contact me ASAP if you want one and know me well.
Edit2: No more reserves, sorry.

Reserves(Please Confirm):
THE_IRON_KENYAN
Dogfish44
wickdaggler
hailflameblast
-mind-
Polelover44
Rodan.

P1:
Upside
RBG
Fangren
the interwebs
mrguy888
shuckles my hero
ABT620
Flamestrike
macle
blue light
Alan
Nook
Veedrock
Jimbo
reyscarface
Anachronism
Yeti
Xyphang
Kannon
Johann
Mattimeo
moot
MagicMaster87

P2:
Agape(Willing to Sub)
Itchni
Amake
supermarth64
Game Freak201
vonFielder
Aura Guardian
Blue Tornado
Spiffy
Bunnymaster
Darkamber8828
Team Aether
assassinfred
Phantasia
Da Letter El
Altair(Sub only)

P3:
zorbees

Schweet! In it to win it! I'm P1 because Overkill is over.

EDIT: Didn't really read the rule about posting MMBN experience. I've played everyone from 3 and on. Not that I remember all the navis or anything (For the record, I'd like to be Bubbleman)

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Make IRC compulsory you noob, it pretty much coincides with rule 17
I was considering doing this, but I didn't want to go to such an extreme. If need be, people can always talk on Google Docs/Shoddy(only if you are really desperate though). There ARE alternatives, and being active in the thread/sending in night actions counts for Rule 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)