[Standard] NOC Desktop Dungeons Mafia Sign-Ups

Welcome to Desktop Dungeons mafia! This is a game for 20 players.
Now, before we begin, I would like to go over a few things:

First of all, this game is based on Desktop Dungeon version 0.051, not the latest release. I've been sitting on it for a while.

Second, this game will be light on flavor, just like Desktop Dungeons. This may or may not be related to the fact that I am lazy.

Third, this game does not have many power roles, and the ones that are powerful will usually be limited.

Finally, to those who aren't reading the rules for some reason: Do it. But if you want highlights, this game differs from most games I've seen on smogon by disallowing out-of-thread communication, disallowing quoting of any information from the mod and putting no time limits on the day phase.
I highly reccomend you read the rules, though. I will punish repeated rulebreaking severly, up to and including modkilling.

Rules:
1. You may not talk about the game, with anyone apart for the host, outside the game thread, unless it is is specified in your role PM.

2. The above rule includes dead players. Dead people can't talk. One simple 'bah' post in the thread will suffice, if you wish, but it may not conatin any game-relevant information.

3. All players in this game have a vote. To vote for a player to be lynched, post like this: Vote: Alpha Werewolf. Please remember to bold this, or it may not be counted. Before you place another vote, please also remember to post unvote, also bolded, or your new vote may not count.

4. When a player is killed in any way, the host will post his name, rolename and faction, and only those, at the appropriate scene (for example: A player who is lynched will have his information posted at the lynch scene).

5. A day will end when a majority of players have voted to lynch one player. That player's alignment and role will then be revealed, and he will be removed from the game. The game will progress to night.

6. Players may also end the day by voting Vote: No Lynch. If a majority vote in this way, then the day will end without a lynch.

7. At night, no-one may post in the thread. Any roles that allow players to talk at night, please do so in the location specified in your role PM.

8. Nights will generally last 72 hours. If you have any actions to perform at night, please PM these to me before night is over or they may not be included. You can also PM me if you do not want to perform an action.

9. DO NOT EDIT OR DELETE YOUR POSTS. This is your only warning. Players who do so will be modkilled regardless of alignment or reasons.

10. DO NOT QUOTE ANY PART OF ANY GAME-RELATED PMS (or screesnshot them, etc.). This is your only warning. Players who do so will be modkilled regardless of alignment or reasons. If you must refer to it. paraphrase using your own words.

11. I expect a decent level of activity from all players, at the very least a post every two or three days.

12. The town win condition is: you win when all anti-town forces are defeated.

13. If your Role PM contains information that contradicts the rules in-thread, the Role PM wins.

14. If you have any problems, questions, or anything, please feel free to drop me a PM and I will do my best to help.

Signees:
1. billymills (P1)
2. Da Letter El (P2)
3. polelover44 (P2)
4. Spiffy (P1)
5. Quagsires (P3)
6. Fangren (P1)
7. DetroitLolcat (P2)
8. Yeti (P2)
9. masterful (P1)
10. Ditto (P1)
11. Fatecrashers (P2)
12. Groshi (P1)
13. Brammi (P2)
14. J-man (P1)
15. rickheq (P1)
16. HSA (P1)
17. Galladiator (P1)
18. UncleSam (P3)
19. Acklow (P1)
20. Isaac 2.0 (P1)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)