[Standard] Overkill Mafia II - Game Abandoned

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
You found the beaten up body of Roy Koopa who happened to be...

Could that be Close Combat? What Pokemon uses that? Some sort of Steel Fighting WOLF?

Lynch Morton Koopa Jr.

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You found the beaten up body of Roy Koopa who happened to be...

Could that be Close Combat? What Pokemon uses that? Some sort of Steel Fighting WOLF?

Lynch Morton Koopa Jr.
Oh yeah? And who's the one who told me to kill Roy Koopa? Besides revealing my alias, you've just smacked your own teammate. NICE JOB AS LEADER, DUDE.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
<vonFiedler> Hello wolf
<iss> hello idiot
<vonFiedler> So, who told you to kill Roy Koopa then?
<iss> you and upside are the dumbest leaders ever
<iss> gullible
<iss> -_-
<vonFiedler> You're implying it was me right?
<iss> sure
<vonFiedler> See, I was telling everyone you'd just say that you had been hooked
<vonFiedler> This lie is much cooler

Well, I guess I was getting my hopes thinking that ISS would tell us any mafia aliases. I guess it's because I'm SO GULLIBLE

Also, Aura_Guardian is Groudon, and we have very special plans for him. But today, we want the mafia to have one less kill, so wolf be gone.

Well, Iss, you certainly gave the Solar Warriors the run-around. I thought for sure you were a Stormy King. And Kyogre recently told me he thought you were one of my teammates! Well, I'm glad we finally know you're true alliance. Now, if you'd only NOT OUSTED YOURSELF JUST TO CALL VONFIEDLER A MORON, we'd have a great possible alliance. But now ... just die with dignity.

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
<vonFiedler> Hello wolf
<iss> hello idiot
<iss> you and upside are the dumbest leaders ever
<iss> gullible
<iss> -_-
<vonFiedler> You're implying it was me right?
<iss> sure
<vonFiedler> See, I was telling everyone you'd just say that you had been hooked

Well, I guess I was getting my hopes thinking that ISS would tell us any mafia aliases. I guess it's because I'm SO GULLIBLE

Also, Aura_Guardian is Groudon, and we have very special plans for him. But today, we want the mafia to have one less kill, so wolf be gone.
This log was faked- real log is here:

<vonFiedler> Hello wolf
<iss> hello idiot
<iss> you did
<iss> -_-
<vonFiedler> Are you sure?
<iss> sure

Ok, this is going to be a crucial lynch, so let's do this right, shall we?

First of all, I don't think we should lynch iss, not at this point at least. We're obviously very weak, and if he helps the mafia whittle us down, he's more or less guaranteed a loss.

Second, I would stop giving results to vonFielder. He is looking very suspicious at the moment, and I have a feeling that a confirmed Sand Cannon is going to come out and offer to lead.

So, I personally think that von has been moling for quite a while now. Evidence...
1. The village reviver died n1.
2. Golduck, who had a BPV and a BG (Who should have had all hooks and stuff drawn away from him by vonFielder), died the next night
3. WE HAVEN'T EVEN KILLED A MAFIA PLAYER UNDER HIS LEADERSHIP (Unless you count Fangren)
4. According to my super secret sources, the village inspect has been hooked every night since he claimed.

Speaking of which, be suspicious of the inspectors who apparently "cleaned" vonFielder, though he could've just been converted.

Obviously none of that guarantees that he's a mole, but it's enough to make him look pretty suspicious. Hopefully we can resolve this and finally kill some mafias.

Also, I'd like to suggest an alternative lynch target of Luigi. He's pretty much a confirmed mafiabadguy. If Luigi, or anyone else for the matter, wants to chat, hit me up on IRC.

Sorry for triple post, but this is important.

Village, we need to get our stuff together. I've gotten more info, and we're losing big time. There are 5 Solar Warrior, 5 Stormy Kings, and Rayquaza. That's eleven mafia votes without mayors. There are only 4 of the Frosty Five and 6 of the Sand Cannons. If we get iss to vote with us, that means we are even, barring and persuades or mayors. I'm fairly confident that we have more mayors than the mafia, so we should be able to win this lynch. If we end up lynching iss, then the mafia are free to nightkill/persuade/do whatever they want, and they will have majority by the next day.

If we lynch Morton Koopa Jr., we lose. Please change you votes to Luigi. Anyone who does not will be pegged as mafia.

Obviously, this has nothing to do with whether you think vonFielder is moling or not. Change your votes immediately

EDIT: Just realized that I still haven't gotten my night results yet. Can I have them hosts?

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
It just figures that the leader of an enemy mafia would fight to contradict my orders. I've already given plan to the Sand Cannons, publicizing it would only help the enemy counter it. And if Upside knows the plan, I can safely say that of course he's against it.

And it seems that even when his life is at stake you've had trouble getting iss to vote with you. Your entire plan is based on this wild assumption that he can be trusted, I tried that once and apparently I'm gullible because of it. You don't even know his win condition, we'll see who is gullible when he leads the village to destruction.

Would you mind sharing his win condition then? If it's so threatening to the village, I'm sure he's already contacted the mafia. If you don't want to post it here, then PM it to me.

Also, I'd like to say that at the moment, the Frosty Five and the Sand Cannons need to work together. Everyone playing knows that none of us stand a chance against a united 10 person mafia faction if we don't play as a team.

Obviously you don't want to share your plan. That's fine, I understand, but you have to give us something so that we aren't simply putting blind faith in you. I see absolutely no way that lynching iss will bring us any closer to a win. Unless you have an army of vigilantes ready to strike tonight, I don't see how we can prevent the mafia from controlling the lynch after we kill off iss. With two kidnappers, and, I'd be willingly to wager, at least one persuader, there's nothing we can do to stop them from killing whoever they please.

tl;dr (Although it was rather short) - Everyone should vote for Luigi unless von provides some evidence that his "brilliant" plan will work. If he does, then we can reconsider who the best lynch target is.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Also, I'd like to say that at the moment, the Frosty Five and the Sand Cannons need to work together. Everyone playing knows that none of us stand a chance against a united 10 person mafia faction if we don't play as a team.
That's obvious, but it calls into question your attempts to throw dissension into my ranks. Do you think inspectors are going to listen to you now that you've accused them of being mafia? With ISS outed, that's 6 out of 6 sand cannons acocunted for. You're suggesting that only 3 real Sand Cannons have claimed. And except for the one that is kidnapped, my plan has been explained thoroughly.

No, I don't know ISS win condition. But if he keeps working for the mafia, hell, if he let it go on this long he's either dumb or his win condition isn't what you might think.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Ok guys, we've reached an agreement. According to upside, Donkey Kong is mafia, and lynching him is fine with me. ISS, you'd better keep in line, and it'd be in your best interest if you send both Upside and I your win condition.

Well, with more info, I think this is our safest lynch. Donkey Kong hasn't claimed to either von or me, and both our factions are fully accounted for, so that really doesn't leave us another options. He's also voted, so we won't be lynching an NPC again :P.

Iss, I would like your win condition. Thanks!

Everyone: Last night Iggy Koopa posted while he was kidnapped. He immediately caught the mistake and reported it to us. I prefer not to modkill him, but that decision is up to the three of us. At the moment, assume that he's still kidnapped and still apart of this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)