[Standard] Peace NOCed down Mafia - The Bribed Win!

Nothing about this game will surprise me anymore...it just keeps getting crazier and crazier. It has to stop at some point, right?

And afroninja22, you're not helping yourself at all, even with the white part of your post.

Next time, you might not want to make the text so obvious. Good try though, Afroninja.

EDIT: But, actually, BG come out. It'll clean another one of us, and one of the killing factions already knows who you are anyway. At this point, there's really no reason not to, and seriously, to not to is really against the village right now.

EDIT 2: Veedrock, I know your online, I can see your name there. Please post something, especially if you're BG.

Fuck you guys are annoying you know that right? How could it possibly help if I came out and claimed bodyguard? The only person it would clean would be me. Instead of a 5/10 chance we have a 5/9 chance. It really isn't worth it when all it does is help our enemies.

Assassinfred and quagsires apparently think it was against the village for me to wait. Pretty hardcore since I could think of no reason to claim while it was day and several reasons to wait. I obviously missed the master plan though so feel free to enlighten me.

I was also against throwing names out because I didn't want to hit the inspectee/inspector. Lets throw that out the window too. I'd much rather lynch one of the 2 who think I'm a "traitor" or spiffy or undisputed.

lynch Quagsires

I had it on undisputed before the edit but then I decided I disliked quagsires more.

I also doubt we'll be able to lynch anyone other than afro because afaik there's like 7 hours until deadline

The lynch remains on Afroninja.

The reason the bg claims is so that the mafia/wolf possibly crossfire, or risk not killing you.

And so that the vigilante/this lynch has the most information possible before going forward.

EDIT: I just wanted it out of the way asap so that we didn't rand you at night or anything. There was no reason to procrastinate, coming out early also precluded any possibility of "DON'T LYNCH ME I'M THE BODYGUARD."

EDIT2: In my personal honest opinion, I myself personally believe mattimeo sucks.

6) Unlike the most well-known NOC games, you may post at night.
Unless I became the lynch target there was no need for me to claim.

Veedrock don't post so much someone might think you're the wolf.

Personally I think billymills is a 1 time BPV wolf who inspects the people he kills, he killed the real rogue the first night and managed to guess the real vigilante and now he's in a perfect spot to win as wolf.

well, my result PM says I couldnt find him, and considering that tends to mean he is stalking me, he seems to be pretty clean as rouge. I personally think veedrock is wolf. Veedrock, you may not sleep too easily tonight.

Well Mattimeo, I'm glad you decided to claim. J-squared now knows 6 of the 10 villagers I believe (correct me if I'm wrong), and our chances of lynching correctly have greatly increased. Also, I agree with you both saying that Veedrock is wolf. I can certainly see it being true. I'd say it's either him, or fitzy.

Well Mattimeo, I'm glad you decided to claim. J-squared now knows 6 of the 10 villagers I believe (correct me if I'm wrong), and our chances of lynching correctly have greatly increased. Also, I agree with you both saying that Veedrock is wolf. I can certainly see it being true. I'd say it's either him, or fitzy.
You're terrible with math and sarcasm. 5/10 compared to 5/9. Wolves are generally bad at math and sarcasm.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I think AG took the hint I wasn't going to be around enough to make me wolf.
Feel free to inspect me j^2.
Not to mention I'm sure some of the nights have ended in a timeframe where I've been logged out the entire night cycle, meaning............. no night action from me.

Right

Since I last posted it seems alot of you have been quite suspicious of me, so f you want to waste an inspection, inspect me tonight.

Also i'm getting guilty vibes of yeti, just because of the way he posts.

J^2 knows 6/15 people right now. Afro will be dead soon, at which point we will have 6/14. In other words, there are 8 people left who could be mafia, and 3/4 (depending on afroninja's alliance) are actually mafia, meaning I have a 1/2 chance to hit one. Regardless, there will be 11 people left, with anywhere from 2-4 mafia left, 4/5 people confirmed village.

Also, who should I kill? Any suspicions? Im thinking fitzy or yeti

Deadline has come, unless I calculated incorrectly.

Get billymills! No, I'm rogue! BG, where are you? Amidst those cries, j-squared finds a gun and shoots Afroninja22.

It is now Night 3. Deadline is in 48 hours or when I get all PMs.

My twin had a feeling Mattimeo was the BG...I also thought fitzy could be BG too (look back at his posts; it kinda makes sense).

If billymills had a BVP and is really the wolf, we're screwed, and he really deserves to win.

Coolking, I'm reluctant to give you a target right now. All I have is my suspicions. I'll have to work out the the math of it (it's really all a numbers game at this point), but knowing the info I have, the chances of you getting mafia are at least 50%, and 62.5% if afroninja22 was somehow a villager. This doesn't even take into account any hunches I have.

However, even with these odds, it doesn't mean it is a good idea to use your power. I'll also have to discuss this with my twin.

I'm almost willing to go all in for the wolf tonight (have you kill one of our wolf targets, we'll inspect a wolf target). If we can kill the wolf before tomorrow night, the chances of us winning go WAY up.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hey geniuses what don't you get about i haven't logged in for entire night cycles??????????
again, please, feel free to inspect me. you will clean another person. it's not as though i can falsify the results you will get

or you can vig me and you will have lost a voter. go ahead coolking waste another kill on a villy like you did n1 YEA dead villies

hey geniuses what don't you get about i haven't logged in for entire night cycles??????????
again, please, feel free to inspect me. you will clean another person. it's not as though i can falsify the results you will get

or you can vig me and you will have lost a voter. go ahead coolking waste another kill on a villy like you did n1 YEA dead villies
That settles it. Kill Yeti.

spiffy, i'd hold off on yeti. at this point in time we can't afford to kill someone we aren't positively sure is mafia, and seeing as its a 50/50 chance that we could get either, unless we decide to go all out, it's best not to jump to a kill target

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)