[Standard] SANDS Mafia - Game Over! Winners: Rageguy Variants, Staraptor Call, Nachos

HELLO EVERYONE, I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT I'M GOING TO LEAD THE SNOWS OK. NOT THE MUDS OR THE SANDS OR THE PEOPLE WHO NEED TO GET OFF POKEMON FORUMS WHICH IS 99% OF THE PEOPLE HERE, THE SNOWS.

OKAY SO LISTEN UP, HERE IS MY ROLE PM AND IT'S REALLY GOOD AND I WANT EVERYONE TO READ IT BECAUSE THE HOSTS OF THIS GAME YETI AND STEVENSNYPE PUT A LOT OF EFFORT INTO IT.
Dear jigglypuffers42, you are Santa
Every Christmas, you go into people's homes, eat their mince pies because you're too cheap to buy your own, and stick bargain bin presents under their tree. At your power, you have 400 elves at your bidding. This ranges from making gifts for the spoilt kid who will likely get 70 to soothing Santa's needs after a long hard day. You don't like MUD on your red coat however, and those pesky Really Bad Artists seem to be trying to steal your wares so they can make kids across the world sad.
Every night, you may PM both hosts with "NX - Would you like to lick my Cornetto USER?". USER will happily lick your Cornetto and will be distracting from making a night action that night. Addditonally, every day you may PM both hosts with "DX - Give present to USER". USER will be so happy with this gracious act, he won't bother to lynch the following day.
You are allied with the SNOWS. You win if the MUDS REBELS don't, and if the Really Bad Artists don't fulfill their win condition by Day 7.
Quote: Ho Ho Ho! Merry SNOWSmas!
OH AND I WANT YOU ALL TO NO LYNCH OK. NO LYNCH. THIS IS A VERY GOOD IDEA AND IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THEN I SUGGEST YOU GO OUT AND BUY

AS THEY WOULD BE PERFECT FOR YOU.

GOOD DAY EVERYONE.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
We have 10 day actions, reminding everyone that in addition to lynching, fake claiming, sharing role PMs, etc, you need to send in DAY ACTIONS or idle.
Again, if you need help fake claiming, contact us, we will assist. You should have a vague idea of action flavor, a role name, and an alliance/WC.

IF YOU GUYS CAN GET YOUR PMS IN 12/24, I WILL UPDATE 12/25, WHICH IS 48 HOURS FROM N0'S END.
UNLESS YOU SEEM TO BE CHANGING LYNCH TARGETS, I CAN UPDATE CHRISTMAS IF ALL DAY ACTION PMS ARE SENT.

Yeti

dark saturday
tentatively, we have all day actions in
unless someone wants to change, and unless you guys begin lynching someone else, I will update 48 hours from Day One's start, tomorrow at 4 or as close to 4 as I can get on, because 12/26 I have family over
unless people have a huge problem with the Christmas update or you need more time, expect Night One to begin tomorrow and last 48 hours

ty for getting all your PMs in, really good to see this level of activity guys, especially because you pretty much need to get your PMs in to win

if you hit majority on wickdaggler I will update early
I anticipate updating at 4pm PST on Christmas, which gives you most of the 26 and 27 to plan
Snype will probably not be on so I will send all information/failed result PMs

Yeti

dark saturday
The day has come to a close.

jigglypuffers42 began it by shouting about how grand SNOWS are, and asking for all SNOWS to no lynch.

Several users didn't like this SNOWS, and called to lynch her. jiggly negotiated, and they ceased their actions in favor of a better target..

wickdaggler innocently stood by as they decided his name was the worst on the player list. Some people tried to ask why, how could they lynch
HOW COULD THEY LYNCH
but their cries went unheard.

And so..
Dear wickdaggler, you are Yourself

You are allied with the Undeniably Ugly People. You wi-
Suddenly, StevenSnype calls in on a satellite phone.

"Hold on Yeti! It seems Improbability woke up in the mornin feelin like P wickdaggler!" he says, before hanging up as several voices, all female, tell him to get off the phone and finish what he started.

StevenSnype seems to be defying the true reason for Christmas by engaging in immoral lifestyles..

Yeti looks down at the person waiting to be lynched. She sees it is not, in fact, wickdaggler, but it is indeed Improbability!

She shrugs, not caring much, and allows the crowd to hang Improbability.

Dear Improbability, you are Gobo the Fraggle

One of the five main Fraggles in Fraggle Rock, you are amazing. Not only are you an explorer, but you are an amazing guitar player and singer. You do have an allergic reaction to not only radish bars, but also to SANDS. Therefore, you prefer the MUDS.

Every night, you may PM both hosts with "NX - Exploring with USER". You will take that user spelunking with you as you explore Fraggle Rock's caverns. That user will have such a great time that they will give you their win condition. Additionally, during the day, you may PM both hosts with "DX - Play a gig for USER". You will play for that user; unfortunately, they will have no money on them, but will instead give you their win condition as compensation. Additionally, you may PM the hosts once during the day with "DX - Have a concert". You will play your guitar fervently. In fact, you will play so fervently that the crowd will forget who they were lynching and your guitar will break, preventing you from having another concert. Your musical and exploring abilities are well-known. Therefore, the people in this game value your vote as two votes.

You currently hold no item.

You are allied with the Copyright Jim Hensons. You win if the Copyright Jim Hensons eliminate all threats. Additionally, you must gain access to the MUDS, and each member still living must hold them.

Quote: Oh, boy. Boober broke through the pie crust. Wait there.
It seems wickdaggler has survived for the day.

It is now Night One. Night One will end 48 hours from when I finish sending PMs.

Yeti

dark saturday
except my face isn't sunken in and suffering from severe deformities
also my dress is pretty
don't u b mad boi

ALL DAY PMS ARE OUT
if you think you should have received one, or you just want confirmation your action succeeded, PM me on IRC, I will tell you.

Day One is over, Night One has begun.
Night One will end at: 3:30 PM PST 12/27
48 hours from now, or whenever all Night PMs are in. please get your PMs in on time, we have been doing good N0/D1

KILLS ARE NOW VALID ! !! !!! !! ! you are not safe
should factions exist, they will select one member to perform their kill, have that user PM us, and they can either add flavor or have their role's default flavor PMed
should neutrals exist, you can use the kill format that should be in your Role PM

also if half the game could NOT target billymills that'd be cool
he subbed in for Raverist, consider what role Raverist would have gotten.....................

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)