[Standard] Time Traveling Viking Mafia - Won by Vikings

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
Guess who's back and ready to make casonets out of your testicals already?

This Guy

Holy Grail characters, talk to me, fill me in, i need to know

In case it's not clear already, all pms are out, just a bit later than anyone hoped. Deadline will be 10:00 EST today to try and make up for lost time, but can change if too many people complain.

I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together
See how they run like scum from a noose
See how they lie
I'm voting

Sitting on #channel
Waiting for the update to come
Corporation t-shirt, stupid bloody Friday
Tsuk, you been a naughty boy
You let your vote count grow high

I am the Bagman, they are the Bagmen
I am the Captain, goo goo g'joob

Death to Tsuk

because the tiny cock commands it.

Also, this thread seems to be missing discussion of ornithological creatures... it lacks an avian topic...

A WELL A BIRD BIRD BIRD, BUH-BIRD'S THE WORD...

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Danish Vikings were most active in Britain, Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal and Italy where they raided, conquered and settled.

By the way, persuaded.

Birds flying over drop coconuts on Paperblade

You all gather around to see the end of the day and drawing to the lynching platform. After Aura Guardian's random babbling at the beginning of teh day, there is a certain quality that seems to have not been experienced before today: SILENCE. The relief of it fills the fields and air around everyone, especially as no one really wants to lynch anyone. It seems as if everyone is content to live here forever, forgetting about their wanting of time traveling and wanting a peaceful life. It's almost perfect!

And then King Emerald ruins everything by voting Tsuk, whom no one likes. People revealed via death from almost every side join in, except for a couple who claim to be persuaded and therefore try to kill Paperblade, to much failure. Naturally, tsuk tries to talk his way out of the situation, but with Galladiator and Paperblade closing in on him, he can't really do anything.

However, before anything else can be done, it seems as if on cue an army of stormtroopers appear! Naturally, this seems to go about almost the exact same as yesterday battlewise, except the wounded this time is Khz. No one knows if he will be able to recover from his wounds, although it seems like people are on standby in case he doesn't make it.

Night 5 ends 7:00 EST 6/11 or when all pms are in.

Silent night. Quiet yet again. It has been what many of you have been dreaming to get for ages now, just pure bliss and nothing else, save the obligatory kidnap and return of Lightwolf. It was almost too perfect...

And that's why it was broken by the sounds of Aphakic being bitten by a viper. Good thing to, he wasn't exactly a harmless person...

Dear <user>
You are Leonidas,

You are the image of Sparta, in all of its glory, and are considered to be one of the strongest men of all time, fighting to the death in order to keep your people free (as free as being a cruel and overly militaristic society can be). Needless to say, your sacrifices do not go on deaf ears, as you are considered to be one of the greatest heroes of all time. And now you can get revenge and prevent your death, should you win with your fellow Greeks.

At night you may pm Quagsires and Polelover44 with the following, "Night x- SPARTA <user/alias>." You will run towards the <user/alias>, and slash them to bits until there's nothing left. Note that you can only target aliases on odd nights and Smogon names on even nights.

In addition, should anyone die with an item, you will be the first to charge and get it. There are very few exceptions to this. If you should die, this power will be passed to a member of your team.

<snip>

When you post, you must state that you are a tribute in every post, since you are a mere tribute to a friend who really was a tribute. If you fail to do this or something obviously similar in any of your posts, we have the right to godkill you.

Your faction details are in a separate pm

You are allied with the Greeks. You win if you eliminate all threats.
You all stare at the body, wondering whom this person might have been, since he seems to be one of the more powerful people alive. However, that is all broken by the screams of Fatecrashers being hit by a laser sword, particrarly over the death of his alias, Baroswitch.

You all watch the all-to-familiar football return Wildeep and the promptly bounce and hit Yeti in the head. Don't talk to her.

And then you watch Undisputed die to a huge sworded man. You realize also his role pm identity is the same as Subphosphate.

But yet a LOUD and BOOMING voice proclaims:
Paperblade, aka Colpocele is the Monty Python and Holy Grail Character Bodyguard. An anonymous person has tipped us off to the fact and this has been confirmed with an inspection. It would be strongly appreciated if you would fill this off: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dENkYW52Tlp2UVdDWTBZbUtFTUlMMWc6MQ . I strongly recommend all players, especially the wolf, the Time Travelers, and the Greeks to fill this information out so we can be organized
Khz died from his wounds, but Loudkirbyking inhaled him so his abilities may continue to be used.

RESULTS PMS GOING OUT

I know that most of you aren't dumb enough to do so, but... do NOT fill out that spreadsheet. If you don't know who it is, don't give them info. That is all.

THUS DOTH MY TINY PENIS COMMAND

He's come back to spread the good word.

Apparently, I must have "Mini-Lynch Spiffy" in my post. An unkown player will apparently get powers (quoth from Quagsires) if everyone posts it, so if you're not forced to post it, don't!

ALL PMS OUT DAY 6 IS NOW.

Also, I am now allowing Night actions to be sent during the DAY, even though they will still take place at NIGHT.

Will edit with dead/alive lists
Alive: 11

AthenodorosDeinosaurKingEmerald
BrammiStevenSnypeUncleSam
Captain Bagman
Ditto
Fire BlastDaenym
HD
KhzLoudkirbyking
Tsuk
Wickdaggler
Yeti
ZorbeesKingofKongs

Aliases Alive: 13
Andreaea
Antishrike
Chowder
Contam
fluffy
Human After All
LastStrike
Lyginopteridales
Lyonnais
Mogilalia
Nonputrescence
Parkeriaceae
USsux

Lynch Paperblade

If you haven't noticed, over the course of this game virtually no MP have died; however, the Vikings (the only other large faction) are wounded badly and both the TT and Greeks have had losses to their already small memberships. If we want ANYONE but MP to win this game, we need to start whittling away at them - and making them vulnerable to night kills is just gravy.

MY TINY DICK COMMANDS YOU TO LYNCH PAPERBLADE. QUAGSIRES' TINY DICK COMMANDS YOU TO MINI-LYNCH SPIFFY. MY TINY DICK RESPONDS BE REQUESTING THAT YOU NOT MINI-LYNCH SPIFFY.

Will edit with dead/alive lists
Alive: 16

Hydrattler
Wasn't Hydrattler subbed out for AG, who was then promptly killed?

Anyway I don't get what Mr. Microdick is going on about. I see two dead Pythons and only one dead Viking.
So I'd prefer to Lynch tsuk 2: Electric Boogaloo, but it's not like the majority has lynched anything in this game yet.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
Lynch Paperblade

If you haven't noticed, over the course of this game virtually no MP have died; however, the Vikings (the only other large faction) are wounded badly and both the TT and Greeks have had losses to their already small memberships. If we want ANYONE but MP to win this game, we need to start whittling away at them - and making them vulnerable to night kills is just gravy.

MY TINY DICK COMMANDS YOU TO LYNCH PAPERBLADE. QUAGSIRES' TINY DICK COMMANDS YOU TO MINI-LYNCH SPIFFY. MY TINY DICK RESPONDS BE REQUESTING THAT YOU NOT MINI-LYNCH SPIFFY.
Here yee, here yee, you Cheesy Leathered Second-handed electric Donkey bottom biter. I have word from the man or froggy known as Paperblade:
Hardly any losses? We lost three people in their entirety (technically two since kingofkongs was brought back), which means no votes for lynches or . You only lost Life. Sure, a couple usernames and aliases are dead, but they can still post, right? They can still vote. And that’s how villages win games-through lynches.

Also. Why should the mafias lynch me? The Greeks can’t get my item after I die. It’s in the interest of the informed factions to kill Vikings, since you guys have the capability to get aliases, which makes your night kill that much deadlier for the TTs and Greeks (especially the Greeks, whose dead alias can easily be matched up to a user).
In other words:
Fart in Tsuk's general direction
I would like all holy grail characters, as well as Time travelers, Greeks, and neutrals if they're still in the game to follow in this lynch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)