[Standard] Troll NOC Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins!

And you guys weren't randkilled lol. We killed Lightwolf because he would have stopped the lynch on Yeti if he wasn't bad until she actually said something. At that time we wanted to get rid of mafia. We killed you because you talked too much. And I forgot about everyone else.
Actually, I was at a +prio kill on LW that very same night, and it was sort of a randkill. So, technically, he was randkilled. [/nitpicking]

Good game everyone. I can't wait for the postgame. Also, whose idea was it to kill me N1?

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
lol of course the faction with rey and spiffy inspects me n0 then tries to lynch me

I'm surprised they didn't have a silencer too, since some (BAN ME PLEASE) silenced me for d1

that's really cool, getting randinspected AND silenced in a NOC on n0. not really a way to defend myself is there =B

i'd just like to say smashlloyd is the absolute worst degenerate to disgrace mafia.
not only did he get everyone to lynch our mole role (not that it turned out to be overly useful but he cast suspicion onto capefeather
AND he got himself lynched the very next day

smashlloyd you are a complete retard, I told you not to lynch your own faction to 'clean yourself' but you just turned out looking like an idiot anyway and you died.
never play mafia again, or at least never post in the thread. filth.

nice try to win capefeather, at least you did work and didn't screw up like someone on our faction..

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
guess i'll post my faction's PM

MAFIA

Da Letter El is Antoine Dodson - Inspector
jigglypuffers42 is REO Speedwagon - Bodyguard
terrador14 is Numbers Malkovich - Redirector
Fatecrashers is Fatecrashers - Artist
Server_Crash is Phoenix Wright - Silencer

The players listed are the only members of your faction. Mafia members on the same team may communicate with each other over PMs and IRC. If you make an IRC room, make sure to notify the hosts who are usually in fluodome.

Your faction gets a kill on Nights 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 9. To perform your kill, your leader sends a PM to blue_tornado and vonFiedler with “Night X - Send USER1 to kill USER2”. USER1 must be in your faction. In addition, give a short description of the kill flavor in your PM.

The leader is Antoine Dodson. If he dies, he is replaced by REO Speedwagon, then Numbers Malkovich, Fatecrashers, and finally Phoenix Wright.
so haha everyone was mafia

also the artist role is real shit lets never use it again

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Terrador why the fuck did you ask for stars

he obviously was going to kill anyone who asked

We should have won even though i was pretty inactive. Terrador was redirector =/

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Rule #8

Don't take this game too seriously.

"Dur, that shouldn't matter even in a troll mafia"

It does matter, it was a rule. Reyscarface is a rule breaker. I'm reporting him to gmax.

Yeti stop being mean you're just mad that I won and am so much better than you at mafia.
If he was on your team and you lost partly because of what he did, you'd be mad, too. But whatever, I think that being alone for so long made my second-place finish that much more awesome.

In my opinion, all players being mafia was the best troll ever. Perhaps the game's epic fail was me attempting to give the win to the village, when there wasn't one in the first place.

Now the question is, would such a troll work in another game?

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
how is it confusing

there were 25 people in the game

5 factions containing 5 people each

- polelover's faction
- kharozz's faction
- eo's faction
- hitoriraven's faction
- da letter el's faction

each faction's members could communicate with each other outside the thread, and each faction had a certain number of kills

no there was no "uninformed" village faction, hence we're all mafia, we just didn't know how many other mafia factions there were

stop me if im going too fast for you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)