[Standard] Underground Mafia (Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.

-Approved by user billymills

For now, I will refrain from posting what any flavor. All I can say is that the flavor for this game is important to the playability of this game. But I certainly encourage you to sign-up, since this is going to be a good game (no I'm not being egotistical, I just know that this game is going to rock balls). I will certainly answer any questions you may have, but I may not be able to answer them directly until the game gets going.

1-Being active in this game is very important. Being inactive may result in your being subbed out for another player!! Don’t force Acklow to do this!

2-This game is Unicycle. We will be starting out on Cycle 0.

3-Each Cycle will last 72 hours. Cycle 0, however, will last 96 hours. Each cycle is effectively day and night. Cycles will end sooner if everyone sends in their actions sooner, however, cycles will remain at 72 hours as a buffer for Acklow so he has more time to update (in the case that he is unable to update any sooner).

4-Send all PMs to Acklow. If you decide you want to idle, please send Acklow a pm labeled “Cycle X - Idling.”

5-You are considered dead when your HP hits 0. This is the only way you can die.

6-If you are dead, you cannot speak to anyone in the game.

7-If grammatical errors are present in PMs, do not use these as proof of faking. I AM human and I DO make mistakes (sadly I admit it).

8-You can paste stuff said to you by the host. You can fake logs. Remember, do not take a log of a conversation with the host as definite proof, as these can be faked. Impersonation of the host or another player is banned at all points. Do not try to impersonate in any way. Screenshots related to the game are also banned.

9-You may try targeting dead player’s with your abilities, but not much will happen.

10-If a role PM clashes with the rules in anyway, the role PM takes precedence.

11-Priorities are set. You may ask about them all you like.

12-Acklow wants to know about all spreadsheets and IRC channels related to the game, so please inform him to create a better post-game.

13-IRC is pretty much needed for this game if you want a victory.

14-If you have any questions about the game, you can ask Acklow on Smogon via pm or vm. On IRC, Acklow’s username is Acklow. Not too hard to remember, really.

15-If you wish to sub for the game, in case you do not get selected, you can mention that in you signup post. If you wish to sub out, you MUST send a PM to Acklow ahead of time so that he can get you a sub.

16-Please talk to me during the game, as it will provide a better postgame. Give reasons for your actions, it will help.

17-This game is entirely experimental. I cannot say anymore than that.

Signup List

Reserves - (Please confirm your current priority, thank you)
theangryscientist - P1
Daenym - P2
MKUltra (or whatever your username is now) - P2
Flamestrike - P2
Snike - P2
Quagsires - P2
Spiffy - P2

Priority One
Kaxtar
Slim Guldo
Metal Bagon
Rediamond
Ditto
ginganinja
Sir
MrcRanger97
UllarWarlord
Chomz
Raverist
barty the beetle
Cereza
Galladiator
Maxim
zorbees
smashlloyd20
Layell
Paperblade

Priority Two
wickdaggler
Infinity.Cypher
coronis
Tsuk
superrun10
Dummy007
Jalmont
Nightmare Jigglypuff
Hydrattler
pokemonrocks777
Quagsires
Snike
Spiffy

Sign-ups will end sometime after 360 Mafia ends, in order garner more interest (so this may be a week or so). Please consider this before signing up if you plan on being serious about this game.

Oh and channel is #ffm (yay nostalgia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)