Suggestions for the hindi room

I have a suggestion for the hindi room that we have pokemon quizzes in the language hindi. This will make it more challenging for pokemon fans. I think this will liven up the hindi room as it dead a lot of the time so i think this would be a good activity for all hindi speakers and PS players.

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
To be honest, we don't even have the userbase to facilitate this in a nice manner. Also Trivia room exists, every user of this room got along just fine in English before Hindi room was made and Trivia (and Scavengers to an extent) accommodates you. I'm not really "against" doing this, but as of right now the main way room get's alive is Cricket discussion, random hellos and small talk, and Jin hosting tourneys (hehe). I'm still on my Leave, but when I get back perhaps I can look at this idea again Siddarth.

Aelita

Return To The Past, Now~
is a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Yeah, I'm in the same boat as Crestfall in this. It is a good idea and I'm not against it, but most of the userbase knows English and would rather face Pokemon questions in English, not to mention that it fits more into the realm of Trivia better. If you do want to still go ahead with doing it, go right ahead, I'll approve of it, but it is more for Trivia and I'm pretty sure everyone in the Hindi room knows English to some extent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)