Super Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh boy! Evan is dead. You all mob him and kill him, cause you're larger than him.

StrangerDanger said:
Attention TheBM,
You are Dick Cheney.
You are allied with the Supervillains.

Forged from the fires of the seventh layer of hell, you rose to earth in 1941, determined to spread your plague of disease, famine, war, and death upon the world.

Teaming up with your puppet, of which you fashioned from shit and clay, George W. Bush, you used him as your scapegoat--and running mate for the 2000 Preisdential elections. You lost, but by sacrificing gay liberal flag-burning interracial jews in the oval office, votes were 'swayed' your way and your reign of terror would begin.

Now in the middle of your 2nd term, you have been commissioned by your fellow evildoers to do your part in securing a victory for evil.

During the night, you may send either myself or Doomsday a message, saying 'Night X--Wiretap user'. That night, a bug will be placed on that user, and from the next night onwards you will recieve transcripts of all PMs that are sent between that user and the game's administrators. You may only Bug one user at a time, and you will only recieve results for the night your bug is placed, until then your bugs are found and destroyed. You may not bug the same user again.

You also have another ability. As it is your 'duty' to cast the tiebreaking vote in the Senate, should a day lynch ever come to a tie, and you are voting, your vote will count double. You will only use this ability once.

Load up that pigeon-shot, it's time to hunt again.

You win if the Supervillains win and you are alive at the end of the game.
Also, Jackal, who died last night, is having his message posted now, even though he's been dead for a whole like 3 days now.

StrangerDanger said:
Attention Jackal,
You are Cain Marko--or The Juggernaut, bitch.
You hold the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak.

You've spent a long time in the shadow of your Half-Brother, Charles Xavier, and now is the time to show him--and everyone, that you're more worthy of praise than he ever was.

During your service in the Korean War, you found a shrine, and in it, The Crimson Crystal of Cyttorak. With it, a plaque, reading:

"Whosoever touches this gem shall be granted the power of the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak! Henceforth, you who read these words, shall become ... forevermore ... a human juggernaut!"

During the night, you can send either me or Doomsday a PM, saying "Night X--equipping Crimson Bands" transforming you into the Juggernaut.

The next night after your transformation, you can submit the name of a user to us for killing (Night X--killing [user]) However, this surge of power will result in you losing control and reverting back into regular Cain Marko, but only for a night. On this off-night, you will be unable to use any role or ability but to re-equip the bands for the next night's use.

While you are the Juggernaut, you will be immune to kills. However, on your off-night, you're fair game.
You can always be lynched.

Also on this off-night, should there be any theives abound, your Crimson Bands could be stolen, resulting in someone else becoming the human Juggernaut....

You win if the Supervillains win.
Fitting that the two Supervillain lovers should be next to one another...

Anyways,

NIGHT 11 STARTS. THE NIGHT WILL LAST

24 HOURS

FROM THIS POST.

LET'S END THIS SHIT--MAKE SURE YOU SEND EVERYTHING TO DOOMSDAY AND MYSELF.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Day 12 starts. A whole lot of fucking people died.

First, was Brain. He exploded--now, it is odd to think how and why such a being would explode, but he did.

StrangerDanger said:
Attention Brain,
You are Simon Belmont.
You have no alliance--you are neutral.You have the Vampire Killer.

You have only one ambition--you are special.

You're arguably the most famous member of the sacred order of Belmont's--the family entrusted with the blessed whip, Vampire Killer, and responsible for defeating the demonic Count Dracula every time he appears throughout the ages. To date you've defeated him 3 times, but he always seems to elude the most powerful and holy of Belmont Clan's techniques--the Purification.

During the night, you may send either myself or Doomsday a role saying "Night X--Purifying X". That user will then be cleansed of all the ties that bind, making their new win condition "You win if you survive the game. You are Neutral."

However, because of the nature of the ritual, you can only use this move once in the entire game. If you hit Dracula with this move, you win the game--no matter what.

You also have the Vampire Killer. During the night, you may send myself or Doomsday a PM saying 'Night X--whipping X'. You will learn the affinity of the user. Use this to locate Dracula and defeat him.

Should you accomplish your goal, who knows what new powers might awaken...?

You win if you purify Dracula.
Next to him were two bodies--Amelia, and GP, who seemed to somehow be connected to his explosion.

StrangerDanger said:
Attention Amelia,
You are King Leonidas.
You are allied with the Badasses.

Prepare for glory!

You are King Leonidas. You are a son of Sparta, but also the greatest King it has ever had. You were raised the same way any Spartan child was: through sheer determination, strategy and many trials. Your steel-hard childhood has made you one of the finest strategists and a great warrior in battle.

This time, though, it appears you are on your own. No longer on 300-to-30000 odds, you must find allies and command them to battle – after all, in battle, a Spartan covers his ally and his ally covers him. An impenetrable fortress. You must engage in this epic war by recruiting more allies for your own, personal army.

Each night you may pm me or Doomsday with “Night X – Recruiting Y”. If that character is allied with the Badasses, a link will be established between you two, allowing you to contact and strategize with one another. Should you contact a user that is not aligned with the badasses, they will not recieve the message and you will be back to square one.

You have another ability. Each night you may name a user--should that user target to kill you during the night, you will counter, taking him out with you.

You win if the Badasses win.
StrangerDanger said:
Attention GreenPikachu
You are Meowth, the brains behind Team Rocket!

Prepare for Trouble!

Make it double!

As the leader of this outfit, you and your bumbling, and yet lovable, idiotic friends are only out for one thing: that damned pikachu, and getting in good with the boss. Too bad that pipsqueak Ash is always getting in your way--not to mention Officer Jenny's at your every turn.

Things are different this time. This time you, Jesse, and James have a shot at being better than 'Boss', and with this chance you can REALLY take Team Rocket blasting off at the speed of light.

Now, your dumb friends don't have any powers, but what they lack in talent, they make up for in creativity. If you are inspected by the Badasses, you will don James's old Mewtwo costume, with a role note attached promising 'a power should certain conditions be met.' If inspected by the Boy Scouts, you will all get up in Jesse's novelty 'Lance the Dragon Trainer' get-up, with the same note attached.

You also have another ability. As the only member of your unit with a brain, and an astonishing grasp of the english language, you will NOT have to bold your votes in the thread for them to be counted towards a lynch. However, they will have to be capitalized.

Ex. 'I'm not going to say let's Lynch Brain, but it's an option!

You win if the Supervillains win.

Meowth, that's right!
Alongside them, was a scarred and beaten body, slashed throroughly and defaced with mozzarella cheese?

StrangerDanger said:
Attention thunda;
You are Rorschach.
You are allied with the Super Villains.

Something went wrong. Got transported to a different world from the one I know. Granted, the only thing different are the sights. Crime and evil lurk in here as well.

And as always it falls upon my shoulders to get rid of it.

Have realized something. Evil has influence. People are attracted by it. Their numbers are bigger. If I want to get something done, better join up with ‘evil’. Must be careful to not let my intentions slip up. If you unite with a black heart, you can rule with an iron fist.

Each day I’m able to use my detective skills to discover more about a character by pming StrangerDanger or Doomsday with “Night X – Inspecting User”. Will give me insight as to who are my real enemies in this war are.

Also have realized the risks of this quest. At the smallest amount of danger, should send diary to a dependable ally.

Maybe it's wrong. Maybe. I'll leave interpretation to Historians.
I know the truth.

My objective is to win with these 'super villains'.
Finally, there's a single corpse on the hill, with one bullet through the heart.

StrangerDanger said:
Attention Stoo,
You are Riddick.
You are allied with the Badasses.

You're one of the more dangerous men to have ever lived. You know the interior of military organization, served as a headhunter for many years, not to mention your years-long stint in the most nefarious space-prison, Butcher Bay.

Whatever you did to get in there isn't important. What is important, is that you're the only person in the universe to have ever escaped from there, thanks to your eyeshine--a surgery performed for you by a corrupt doctor within the prison walls, but not without 20 packs of KOOL menthols...

Now, thanks to your new eyes, you have eternal nightvision. Each night, you may PM either myself or Doomsday with the message "Night X--Stalk user." That night you will stalk the user, and if they perform any night actions, your nightvision will capture the whole show.

That's not all, though. A witch doctor has given you amazing regenerative properties. If you are killed by the same user you are stalking, you'll resurrect long enough to tell the name of the killer, and then die with their name hanging on your lips.

Let's hope that's the way you go out. After all, what's hell if you don't do time with the son of a bitch that put you there?

You win if the badasses win.

Also, Blue Kirby has returned. Junior is now missing.
Day 12 has started GIT R DONE!!!

lynch captkirby

good game people :)

ps: ck you know i had no other option here :(
lol I assume this is posturing for other people or something, but I do not see why you would bother. I emphatically stated that as long as the other supervillains died first that I was happy with any ending.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
and so you did!

do you remember when you talked about doing a little 'experiment' and when i asked you never told me that you went to bk and told him that you think i need to be the last man standing and decided to kill me off soon!

did you really think bk was working with you then? :)

control. its such a funny thing isn't it?

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
ps evan i told you all of them are voting for their own selfish reasons remember :)

there was nobody who was doing it because a wolf win is cool lol.

except maybe ck, he just didn't want you guys to win. i offered to let him win but since the sv would win with him then, he declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)