Super Spriting/Trainer Card/other art nonsense thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing special at all:

INstead of my Gardevoir Angel, I present to you my Gardevoir Witch.

Just a simple recolor and cropping Mismagius' hat. Not to complicated but I still like it.

Requesting a Scizor [base] and Metagross fusion. I know it's sudden that I'm doing another request but it's because I wanted to use the Heatpras but Marker used it =/.

RicepigeonKKM

Wait, who?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Bah, sucks that all spriting has to be merged into one topic. Oh well.

Alright, I've finally started work on my next MUGEN char: Deoxys. The sprites will be created from scratch. These in particular used SvC Zero as a base for the legs. So far I've gotten his standing sprites in, or at least part of it (the animation seems a bit awkward)

UPDATE: I redid Deoxys's standing animation, made him bigger (he's approximately the same size as P.o.t.S.'s Ryu now) and fixed his eyes.

Default Palette

NEW! - GBA Palette

Shining Palette

Shadow Palette (Deoxys's clones, as seen in Destiny Deoxys. Note the missing pupil)

As far as move ideas go, I have none except Shadow Ball. I'll redo Deoxys's walking animation tomorrow, time to hit the hay.

For size comparison

@RicePigeon: It looks awesome, but isn't it kinda way too thin compared to the rest of the characters shown there? Maybe it is just the angle you have made it, but it doesn't look like it is in proportion.

Anyways, I made this while I was bored. Not great, Octillery's colour pallet is crappy and while looks good on the ingame sprite, the bigger version isn't great.

Requesting a Scizor [base] and Metagross fusion. I know it's sudden that I'm doing another request but it's because I wanted to use the Heatpras but Marker used it =/.
Lol, sorry about that. You can still use it, just give me credit. However, I'll still get started on this one.

EDIT: Alright here it is. It's okay, I guess.

Yay for Metazor!

Metazor does look awesome, but all you have really done is copy and paste his arms on, making the arm disproportionate to the huge hunk of metal known as the arm, as well as doing the X on Scizor's head.

Also, this isn't as much of a concern, but the shading on the legs totally contradicts the shading on Scizor's body.

Requesting Houndoom and Salamence fusion. Houndoom is the base. I don't want anything specific on it, just don't make it bright blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)