Superwolfe's Pokemporiem Now with B/W

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Can you RNG me a Timid Horsea with 31 IVs across the board instead of Machamp? With Swift Swim?

Noooo problemo Also do u have a trade thread BTW Because if u do, I would like a credit cuz my service is 3 credits worth so I can atleast cut it to 2 If not Its okay then :)

By the way, I have a great service which was explained already it's 3 credits and it is Breed Requests!! I will take any Request unless its something I need to SR for But please mention me for it was I who did the work Egg Moves are Okay to ask for

@Rayquaza then it is a deal i shall EV train for you anytime. Just let me know when you want some done. 1 for 1 or 2 for 3. :D thanx again mate.

The Forrestress can't be Nicknamed sorry but if you still want it. Im intrested in:

Jolly/SteadFast
31/31/31/x/31/31
No EV'ed Version
Available LV. UT
FULLY REDISTRIBUTABLE

Superwolfe, you should probably mention who bred/caught the Pokemon on your thread. I'm saying this because I noticed a lot of Pokemon(Including, my Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Suicune) on which you haven't said who's they are.

Good luck! You may be happy to know I will be trying to go to the vgc and will probably be using the mewtwo and Groudon you gave out. Thanks! Since I got semi redis rights, what do the people I trade the pokemon to get?

Interested in Bagon, Wooper, Gallade, Leafeon, Quagsire, and Shuckle!

I have
DokiDoki's Latias
MattJ's Jirachi
Expert Evan's Blissey
Jibaku's Celebi
Themarcster's Mudkip
Bozo's Red Gyarados
Negator's Zapdos
Kazo's Mismagius
Redistributable Shiny Umbreon and Shiny Mamoswine
Matt J's Suicune
Destroya's Mantine
Bearsfans' Heatran
Forsworn's Tentacruel
Ggled's Darkrai
Linkino's Groudon
Redistributable Mew and Cresselia
Shiny Mantine
Timid or Bold, Flawless HP Electric Suicune
Flawless Relaxed Mudkip
Flawless Timid Kyogre
Near-Flawless Impish Wooper with Recover
Flawless Corphish
Flawless Timid Mewtwo
Near Flawless Jolly Dragonite
Flawless ExtremeSpeed Dragonite
Shiny Timid Flawless Lugia
Shiny Timid Flawless Palkia

@ Lovrina Tell me the IV's of these things. If I like them, I will take them
Flawless ExtremeSpeed Dragonite
Shiny Timid Flawless Lugia
Shiny Timid Flawless Palkia
Kazo's Mismagius
Destroya's Mantine
MattJ's Jirachi

And Grove, I want the Feraligatr and the Timid Jirachi

Lugia and Palkia are both completely flawless! Mismagius has ivs of 30/20/26/30/30/30 and is Timid with Nasty Plot and HP Fighting, Shiny Calm Mantine's ivs are 31/31/31/30/30/30 with HP Flying, Dragonite is flawless. Jirachi is jolly with ivs of 31/31/31/30/30/31!

Lugia and Palkia are both completely flawless! Mismagius has ivs of 30/20/26/30/30/30 and is Timid with Nasty Plot and HP Fighting, Shiny Calm Mantine's ivs are 31/31/31/30/30/30 with HP Flying, Dragonite is flawless. Jirachi is jolly with ivs of 31/31/31/30/30/31!
Okay they're Great!!! I'll take them all! I will add u and Grove to my pending trades!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)