Metagame Suspect 5 Nomination Stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
PLEASE READ THE OP BEFORE POSTING

Everyone who got reqs and macle edited your post with (confirmed) in this thread is eligible to vote.

Anyone who posts in this thread and didn't get reqs, your post will be deleted and infracted.

Please format your nominations in order of what you want nominated the most. Nominations can be anything from Pokemon, moves, items, or complex shit (within reason, e.g. BJ+sturdy, okay, mienfoo+knock off, not okay). they can be unbans.

format nominations in order of what you want suspected the most, e.g.

1) psyduck
2) unban dragon rage
3) lagging tail

You don't have to post 3, you can post 2 or 1 if you want.

in this case, psyduck will get 3 points, unban dragon rage 2, and lagging tail 1. The two things that get the most points will be suspected.

If you want to nominate nothing, just write 'Nominate Nothing' in your post. Do not put other votes.

Only posts with votes in allowed in this thread, anything else will be deleted.

Let's do this

Last edited by a moderator:

mad0ka

華々しい
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
1) bpass clause nom nothing
i tried bpass and from there figured out how other people deal with it and now facing it isn't really that annoying which was really the reason i wanted it limited

Last edited:
1. Baton Pass Clause?
2. Retest Meditite?
3. Leftovers

EDIT: Now that I've actually put thought into it...

1. Knock Off (this is a meta I'd like to see, with Berry Juice and Pawn omnipresent as is)
2. Chou switching in on chou (I honestly dislike this)
3. Leftovers (I don't bail. I commit to the trick or take up gardening, baby.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)