Tatertot's Bizarre Bazaar

Oh, duh, I forgot that Litleo's gender ratio is like that XP

I'm interested in Castform, what would you like for that?
Will a female spitback of Zorua be too much? It doesn't have to be perfect, just need the ball and EMs. If it's too difficult then a perfect female Horsea :).

I can give you all 3 mons (all perfect) for just these two too, if you prefer :).

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Will a female spitback of Zorua be too much? It doesn't have to be perfect, just need the ball and EMs. If it's too difficult then a perfect female Horsea :).

I can give you all 3 mons (all perfect) for just these two too, if you prefer :).
I could do a Zorua spitback no problem :) But wait, what is the deal you want now? My Zorua and Horsea for your Chimecho, Litleo, and Castform?

Heya, awesome thread (kinda envious haha). Anyways, I hope you find something interesting in my thread (and I hope alternate Balls, moves, etc. count as something you don't have). Just a note before I say anything else, I normally clone my mons, but since you don't take clones I'd be willing to breed fresh (cloned parents are fine I hope). I'd prefer trading spitbacks though to be honest, it'd go faster for the both of us since I'll be breeding your mons or course. So take your pick, I just won't do crazy HPs or 6 IV mons. Hope I'm not saying anything wrong or weird.

Anyhow, after reading all that ramble, please CMT for these, thanks! :)

#100 Voltorb

Nature:
Modest / Timid
Ability:
Aftermath (HA)
IVs:
31/xx/31/31/31/31

#311 Plusle

Nature:
Timid
Ability:
Lightning Rod (HA)
IVs:
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Wish, Discharge

#347 Anorith

Nature:
Adamant
Ability:
Swift Swim (HA)
IVs:
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves:
Rapid Spin, Aqua Jet, Knock Off, Cross Poison

#410 Shieldon

Nature:
Careful
Ability:
Sturdy
IVs:
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves:
Stealth Rock, Curse, Counter

Tatertot

Heya, awesome thread (kinda envious haha). Anyways, I hope you find something interesting in my thread (and I hope alternate Balls, moves, etc. count as something you don't have). Just a note before I say anything else, I normally clone my mons, but since you don't take clones I'd be willing to breed fresh (cloned parents are fine I hope). I'd prefer trading spitbacks though to be honest, it'd go faster for the both of us since I'll be breeding your mons or course. So take your pick, I just won't do crazy HPs or 6 IV mons. Hope I'm not saying anything wrong or weird.

Anyhow, after reading all that ramble, please CMT for these, thanks! :)

#100 Voltorb

Nature:
Modest / Timid
Ability:
Aftermath (HA)
IVs:
31/xx/31/31/31/31

#311 Plusle

Nature:
Timid
Ability:
Lightning Rod (HA)
IVs:
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Wish, Discharge

#347 Anorith

Nature:
Adamant
Ability:
Swift Swim (HA)
IVs:
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves:
Rapid Spin, Aqua Jet, Knock Off, Cross Poison

#410 Shieldon

Nature:
Careful
Ability:
Sturdy
IVs:
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves:
Stealth Rock, Curse, Counter
Thanks, you've got some very impressive pokes as well :) Spitback for spitback sounds good, since that way you can breed your own females to trade with without violating my non-redistribution policy.

I'm interested in females of Luxury Ball Aerodactyl and Premier Ball Castform.

I'm not sure if this is possible for you, but I noticed a Safari Ball Seedot listed under your "non-IV bred female" section. Would you be able to breed a 4 IV one with the egg moves of the Heal Ball one you have listed under your thread? For those three, I can give you 4 IV spitbacks of the first three you requested. I'd rather not trade Shieldon, since it's a bit of a rarity around here.

Also, $teele, Akthalion, and LeopardTalon, I apologize for the wait on your orders, I've been a bit busy with real life stuff lately. I should have the time to finish all of your orders tonight!

Thanks, you've got some very impressive pokes as well :) Spitback for spitback sounds good, since that way you can breed your own females to trade with without violating my non-redistribution policy.

I'm not sure if this is possible for you, but I noticed a Safari Ball Seedot listed under your "non-IV bred female" section. Would you be able to breed a 4 IV one with the egg moves of the Heal Ball one you have listed under your thread? For those three, I can give you 4 IV spitbacks of the first three you requested. I'd rather not trade Shieldon, since it's a bit of a rarity around here.

Also, $teele, Akthalion, and LeopardTalon, I apologize for the wait on your orders, I've been a bit busy with real life stuff lately. I should have the time to finish all of your orders tonight!
No problem man, I'm behind on some orders myself :]

I could do a Zorua spitback no problem :) But wait, what is the deal you want now? My Zorua and Horsea for your Chimecho, Litleo, and Castform?
Oh, Litleo and Chimecho are still for Cubone and Vullaby. Meant to say I can do both Vanillite and Kangaskhan with EMs for 1 mon, and Castform with EMs for 1 mon if it's ok with you, if not then Castform for female Zuroa is fine :).

To sum up:
Litleo, Chimecho and Castform for Cubone, Vullaby and Zurua?

Yes, I can do that Seedot for you. I should have those 3 mons done for you relatively soon (though Aerodactyl might be a pain). However, I still really want that Shieldon. I am planning to breed a Nest Lileep in the near future if you're interested in that. If not it's all good.

(I'm not 100% sure what I'll do with it, but I know I want the moves Mirror Coat | Stealth Rock | Tickle | Wring Out. I have a tendency to do as many weird moves I can if I've done the Pokemon before at least once, dunno if you would want the last 2 moves.)

Last edited:

Tatertot

Oh, Litleo and Chimecho are still for Cubone and Vullaby. Meant to say I can do both Vanillite and Kangaskhan with EMs for 1 mon, and Castform with EMs for 1 mon if it's ok with you, if not then Castform for female Zuroa is fine :).

To sum up:
Litleo, Chimecho and Castform for Cubone, Vullaby and Zurua?
Litleo, Chimecho and Castform for Cubone, Vullaby and Zorua sounds perfect, I'll let you know when they're done :)
Yes, I can do that Seedot for you. I should those 3 mons done for you relatively soon (though Aerodactyl might be a pain). However, I still really want that Shieldon. I am planning to breed a Nest Lileep in the near future if you're interested in that. If not it's all good.

(I'm not 100% sure what I'll do with it, but I know I want the moves Mirror Coat | Stealth Rock | Tickle | Wring Out. I have a tendency to do as many weird moves I can if I've done the Pokemon before at least once, dunno if you would want the last 2 moves.)
If it had those 4 EMs, then I'd definitely do Shieldon for Lileep, that sounds good :)

hey, tatertot! is it possible to get meganium bold natured?

if so, can you CMT? i'd like it with the following egg moves: grassy terrain / heal pulse (don't need any others necessarily)
gender doesn't matter either :P

If it had those 4 EMs, then I'd definitely do Shieldon for Lileep, that sounds good :)
Whoops, I thought I liked this post. Anyhow, I have your spitbacks ready to trade :D Just shoot me a PM with what times you're good to trade. I'm PST by the way so I'm 3(?) hours behind you.

Tatertot

Whoops, I thought I liked this post. Anyhow, I have your spitbacks ready to trade :D Just shoot me a PM with what times you're good to trade. I'm PST by the way so I'm 3(?) hours behind you.
I've got a few orders before you to complete before I get to yours, but I'll probably have time to start breeding for you tomorrow. :)

Just wanna say your Litleo, Chimecho and Castform are done. Understand that you have a few orders so will wait for you to give me a shout-out when you're done with my order :).

Tatertot

hey, tatertot! is it possible to get meganium bold natured?

if so, can you CMT? i'd like it with the following egg moves: grassy terrain / heal pulse (don't need any others necessarily)
gender doesn't matter either :P
Hi! Sorry, I didn't see anything that interested me.
Just wanna say your Litleo, Chimecho and Castform are done. Understand that you have a few orders so will wait for you to give me a shout-out when you're done with my order :).
Great, thanks for the update :) Hopefully yours will be done by tonight, RNG Gods be good :P

The Premier Ball Zangoose you want, do you want HA/egg moves or a specific iv spread/nature? I have a few from an old breeding project I was working on.

Hey, Tatertot I have a luxury ball duskull from your wants, also I am gonna breed scyther again, so can I breed perfects of both for a Spitback female dive ball cranidos brave and HP Fire Roselia?

I have Lunatone, Solrock, and Baltoy. CMT for their spreads or I may be able breed something else. :)

I'm interested in your female Dream Ball HA Igglybuff, Oddish (HP Fire if possible) and maybe Kricketot.

Tatertot

The Premier Ball Zangoose you want, do you want HA/egg moves or a specific iv spread/nature? I have a few from an old breeding project I was working on.
I'd love for it to look like the one I already have in my thread, if possible. (HA, Jolly/Adamant, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, Iron Tail and Night Slash egg moves) But, if you have different egg moves, I'm not too picky about that.
Hey, Tatertot I have a luxury ball duskull from your wants, also I am gonna breed scyther again, so can I breed perfects of both for a Spitback female dive ball cranidos brave and HP Fire Roselia?
Can I get some more details on the Duskull please?
I have Lunatone, Solrock, and Baltoy. CMT for their spreads or I may be able breed something else. :)

I'm interested in your female Dream Ball HA Igglybuff, Oddish (HP Fire if possible) and maybe Kricketot.
I'm interested in Impish Solrock and Modest Lunatone, but I'll pass on the Baltoy. Since HP Fire is more of a complex breed while genderless breeds are very easy, I won't do HP Fire on Oddish.

Which of the two you asked for would you like the most?

I'd love for it to look like the one I already have in my thread, if possible. (HA, Jolly/Adamant, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, Iron Tail and Night Slash egg moves) But, if you have different egg moves, I'm not too picky about that.

Can I get some more details on the Duskull please?

I'm interested in Impish Solrock and Modest Lunatone, but I'll pass on the Baltoy. Since HP Fire is more of a complex breed while genderless breeds are very easy, I won't do HP Fire on Oddish.

EMs are pain split and night shade,impish nature female 31/31/31/x/31/31 Levitate

Tatertot

Any specific more EMs you would like?I need more suggestions myself, also when do I get my upgraded Abra back?
Whenever you give me that Scyther I asked for a long time ago, you can have the upgraded Abra back. Back when we did our last trade, I gave you three of my Pokemon, and you only gave me two plus that Abra. If I recall correctly, you owe me a Scyther.

Is there a specific spread/nature you want on Baltoy? So I can get Igglybuff and Kricketot.

Whenever you give me that Scyther I asked for a long time ago, you can have the upgraded Abra back. Back when we did our last trade, I gave you three of my Pokemon, and you only gave me two plus that Abra. If I recall correctly, you owe me a Scyther.
I don't, I never took clamperl iirc.

Tatertot

Is there a specific spread/nature you want on Baltoy? So I can get Igglybuff and Kricketot.
Not really, I've actually started to breed that one myself. But for Igglybuff and Kricketot, do you want females for both? Or just Igglybuff? Also, which ball for Karrablast?
I don't, I never took clamperl iirc.
Oh, ok. Our trade got muddled in all those different posts on my profile. I'll put the Male Abra first on my list and should have it done by tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)