Tatertot's Bizzare Bazaar: CLOSED until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in a female Timid Ralts with Synchronize, would that be acceptable?
yes but would you mind if I get it you maybe in a day or 2? edit: could you get it to me before new years since I am closing the thread after new years?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
yes but would you mind if I get it you maybe in a day or 2? edit: could you get it to me before new years since I am closing the thread after new years?
I should be able to, yes. I'm going to be doing a lot of breeding tonight to try and catch up, I'll let you know via PM when it's ready.

Thanks for the trade!

By the way, I was hesitant to trade because I wanted the move pursuit, which your heracross does infact have. You should list that. ;)

Tatertot

Thanks for the trade!

By the way, I was hesitant to trade because I wanted the move pursuit, which your heracross does infact have. You should list that. ;)
Thanks to you as well!

Haha, glad you're happy with her. That must have slipped by me somehow, thanks for pointing it out! :)

Tatertot

Hi everyone, I've updated with 6 new Pokemon. To those still waiting on their orders, don't worry, I'm working on them, and intend to have everything ready before New Years. Friends and family come first, and I haven't had much time to breed lately.

Need a Modest HP Fire Rotom
**FT**: 5iv with Egg Moves: Timid Gastly, Impish Klefki, Modest Larvesta, Impish Skarmory, Timid Deino, Relaxed Ferroseed, Swinub Adamant+HA, Gible Jolly+HA+Egg, Adamant Magikarp, Adamant Riolu, 6iv Kanghaskhan Jolly. Ability Capsule

Tatertot

Need a Modest HP Fire Rotom
**FT**: 5iv with Egg Moves: Timid Gastly, Impish Klefki, Modest Larvesta, Impish Skarmory, Timid Deino, Relaxed Ferroseed, Swinub Adamant+HA, Gible Jolly+HA+Egg, Adamant Magikarp, Adamant Riolu, 6iv Kanghaskhan Jolly. Ability Capsule
Sorry, I don't do HP breeding. Tempting offer though!

i'd like a gastly
would you like my 5 iv adamant huge power marill? with egg moves aqua jet belly drum and superpower?

hey can i interest you in more x mega stones (pick two) for timid magic guard abra, jolly sand veil gible, quiet snover, timid flame body larvesta, and adamant sand rush drilbur?

Tatertot

hey can i interest you in more x mega stones (pick two) for timid magic guard abra, jolly sand veil gible, quiet snover, timid flame body larvesta, and adamant sand rush drilbur?
Sorry, I'm way too backed up on breeding for the rest of the week, and I don't have any of the ones you mentioned in stock. Looks like I'll have to pass. Thanks for the offer though!

Tatertot

I've decided to close my thread for requests after Thursday, since I won't have good access to wifi for at least a month. I will reopen (with new wares) at some later date, but for now, request while you still can! I'd love to trade a few more times before college resumes.

Tatertot

Are you still in need of X exclusive mega stones? I could trade some.
I still need Pinsirite. I could trade 1-2 pokes here for it, depending on their difficulty to breed. What are you interested in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)