Team Dantist in The Rain

This is my 2nd attempt at a RMT so I hope this works out. I got to 30th spot on the Pokemon Online leaderboard (1399 points). I need some help to improve this team so HERE GOES:

At a Glance

Abomasnow @ Focus Sash Trait: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 Atk
Mild Nature (+SAtk, -Def)
- Ice Shard
- Blizzard
- Grass Knot
- Magic Coat

WHAT! Abomasnow lead in UBERS? Since when does hail even work here? It may seem odd to use Abomasnow who is barely even useful in OU to be used here. And no... I'm not using a hail team. Abomasnow apparently gets the upper hand on many leads in Ubers with 2 powerful STAB attacks and priority. And its hilarious to pwn the opponent who thinks you are some noob who still has Mence in your OU team :). Here is how you deal with common leads:

Deoxys formes: Blizzard and Ice Shard for the kill. Except for Deoxys-D who is rarely seen as a lead. Usually wins, especially for people who have no idea what Abomasnow is doing in Ubers and Taunt it.

Darkrai: Magic Coat on the Dark Void and you cripple him with sleep. Screw you Darkrai :)

Groudon: Grass Knot for the OHKO, if not Ice Shard should kill him.

Kyogre: Grass Knot 2HKOs, while Kyogre cannot 2HKO you in return.

Skymin: Ice Shard 2HKOs

Rayquaza: Blizzard kills/ brings it to sash 70% of the time. Using Ice Shard results in a loss cause Fire Blast + ES

Problems: Scizor switching in on Abomasnow's attacks, Dialga, TrickScarf Leads in General X.X

Kyogre @ Lum Berry
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thunder

As opposed to more common Scarfed or Specs Kyogre, I prefer the Lum ones because I really hate Darkrai coming in to screw me up. Surf over Hydro Pump since I don’t really miss any OHKOs. Calm Mind pwns Scarf Palkia and after 1 CM Kyogre is very, very scary. EVs are adapted from the T-Wave Lead. 252 HP gives much appreciated bulk especially when trying to stop Extremekiller Arceus from sweeping (+2 ES doesn't OHKO) or when sweeping.

Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Superpower
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- U-turn

Scizor’s for absorbing Dragon-typed attacks and revenging with BP. Pursuit to trap Blissey who always seems to forget that Scizor has Pursuit. Superpower for better coverage I guess, and when I need the extra power. U-turn for scouting purposes and idiot Wobbufets trying to switch in. Also it hits for some pretty nice damage and OHKOs on Darkrai and Lati@s.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Wish
- Protect
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic

STOP! Don't criticise me -.- It does its job... period. Even physical sweepers can be stopped by Blissey if played correctly. Toxic for stalling special sweepers and reducing their lifespan (or killing). Wish + Protect to stall. Seismic Toss always stays hidden until absolutely necessary ( Toxic > ST). Physical sweepers (Quazas, Chomp) who are greedy and try to set-up on Blissey are punished when she toxics them. Then I usually Wish stall since +1/2 physical attacks won’t kill Blissey. Then Seismic Toss brings them down to toxic killing range, killing their physical sweeper, albeit at the price of a Poke as they fire off their final attack. ST also used for predicted Scizor switch ins. Protect can be used to scout for CBed attacks (esp Scizor with Pursuit)

Arceus @ Life Orb
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 100 HP / 100 Atk / 100 Def / 100 Spd / 100 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Recover
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake

Extremekiller! I never fail to admire the beauty of Arceus as he easily sweeps any Uber team without a counter. Extremespeed + Earthquake gives respectable covergae in Ubers (walled by Gira-O, Sheddy, Skarm, Bronzong) Recover for people who think I use Shadow Claw and try to spam attacks as much as possible. This usually allows me to set up more than 1 SD in case they have a Groudon or Deoxys-D lurking around.

Palkia @ Lustrous Orb
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 SAtk / 252 Spd / 252 Atk
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Outrage
- Spacial Rend
- Aqua Tail
- Thunder

Palkia pairs extremely well with Kyogre, since both Aqua Tail and Thunder gain boosts under the rain. Outrage and Spacial Rend for STAB Attacks. When I’m not sure what they are going to switch in, I usually SR to scout for Water-Resistors (Kyogre/Lati@s/Palkia) and usually 2HKO. Aqua Tail heavily dents Blissey, and Thunder absolutely pwns Skarmory. Functions as an awesome wall-breaker. My only hope against a stall team.

Threat List (Not updated since Abomasnow was added) :

The Ubers

Darkrai: Leads are dealt with by Kyogre : Surf OHKOs Others are walled and Toxiced and STed to death by Blissey. Scizor/Arceus revenge kills if theres anything left. Dialga can absorb sleep although +2 Focus Blast kills it.

Deoxys-A: Won’t switch in since I’m usually firing off attacks. Any attack from any Poke I have usually kills it. Arceus and Kyogre are ideal as they are extremely bulky.

Deoxys-D: Kyogre/Palkia STABs 2HKO. Dialga can set-up on it while absorbing Toxic.

Deoxys-S: Leads usually either dual screen or set-up entry hazards. Kyogre’s Surf OHKOs those without Sash. I’ve never encountered one that wasn’t a lead but I guess Palkia can 2HKO any.

Dialga: Arceus can tank any hit and proceed to Recover, SD, Earthquake or just Earthquake damaged ones.

Garchomp: Scizor can 2HKO more offensive variants with BP as they set-up SD. Kyogre can take on Choiced ones and OHKO with Ice Beam. Arceus can tank an unboosted hit.

Giratina: 2HKOed by Kyogre's Ice Beam and Palkia's Spacial Rend. Can set-up with Dialga.

Giratina-O: Not sure about it but I guess Outrage(Dialga), Spacial Rend(Palkia) and Ice Beam(Kyogre) should take care of it.

Groudon: Usually tries to bring out sun on my rain. Kyogre can 2HKO with Ice Beam.

Ho-oh: Palkia can tank its Sacred Fire and Outrage until Ho-oh dies (BraveBird recoil). Kyogre's Surf may OHKO

Kyogre: Palkia acts as a great Kyogre check and can 2HKO with Thunder.

Lati@s: Can KO with Ice (Kyogre/Palkia) but I usually leave it to Palkia since they usually carry Thunder/Grass Knot. Or I can piss them off by Toxic stalling. Even CM variants struggle against Blissey.

Lugia: Toxic stall by Blissey always works wonders. I’ve never really tried any other Method though O.o

Manaphy: Manaphy without Rain is easily killed (seldom occurs). Those abusing hydration are killed by Thunder as long as Manaphy does not set-up too many CMs. Those using Tail Glow are outsped and killed by Thunder from Palkia.

Mew: They often appear early in the match so I Surf with Kyogre (can’t OHKO) and switch to Scizor to absorb Explosion.

Mewtwo: Blissey laughs at Mewtwo as unboosted Aura Sphere only 4HKOs. CM variants don’t fare much better. Toxic Stall FTW. Alternatively, Kyogre/Palkia Surfs can bring it to LO recoil KO range, although never OHKOing

Palkia: I usually exchange Thunder with those switching into my Kyogre, than switching to Palkia on the 2nd Thunder and revenging with Spacial Rend.

Rayquaza: BP from Scizor 2HKOs. Ice Beam from Kyogre or Spacial Rend from Palkia OHKOs.

Wobbuffet:
On Kyogre— I usually T-wave and hope for a Encore or parahax on the next turn. If it switches in on my attacks then good luck, since Surf will KO after residual damage.
On Palkia— Nothing I can do about it. Scarfed, remember?
On Blissey— Toxic and Protect if he does not encore 1st turn. Usually switches out.
On Arceus—Sword Dances than Extremespeed. If he encores SD I switch out after he switches out.
On Scizor— U-turn as he switches in. If not gg
On Dialga— To be tested.

The Non-Ubers

Blissey: Scizor pursuits the 1st encounter and Superpowers the 2nd. This works for me a lot. Set-up with Dialga. Arceus can set-up and sweep but must be wary of Toxic.

Forretress: Surf easily handles it.

Heatran: Surf or Superpower(lol Scizor switching in on Heatran)

Kingdra: Tank its Draco Meteor with Blissey than wait for Outrage before revenging with Scizor/Arceus

Lucario: Surf basically powers through it.

Ludicolo: WAD? Thunder or Ice Beam I guess. Toxic works too

Metagross: Stop making me repeat myself. SURF. Or Arceus Sets-up on it nicely if it doesn’t switch out.

Ninjask: Extremespeed/Bullet Punch. Usually a BP lead, so I spam Surfs and hope to damage the receiver or catch him trying to steal a SD.

Scizor: I can Easily switch in on BPs and kill with Surf.

Skarmory: Go Thunder!

Tyranitar: Surf 2HKOs under sandstorm. Scizor's a good switch-in

Threat List (Not updated since Abomasnow was added) :

The Ubers

Darkrai: Leads are dealt with by Kyogre : Surf OHKOs Others are walled and Toxiced and STed to death by Blissey. Scizor/Arceus revenge kills if theres anything left. Dialga can absorb sleep although +2 Focus Blast kills it.

Deoxys-A: Won’t switch in since I’m usually firing off attacks. Any attack from any Poke I have usually kills it. Arceus and Kyogre are ideal as they are extremely bulky.

Deoxys-D: Kyogre/Palkia STABs 2HKO. Dialga can set-up on it while absorbing Toxic.

Deoxys-S: Leads usually either dual screen or set-up entry hazards. Kyogre’s Surf OHKOs those without Sash. I’ve never encountered one that wasn’t a lead but I guess Palkia can 2HKO any.

Dialga: Arceus can tank any hit and proceed to Recover, SD, Earthquake or just Earthquake damaged ones.

Garchomp: Scizor can 2HKO more offensive variants with BP as they set-up SD. Kyogre can take on Choiced ones and OHKO with Ice Beam. Arceus can tank an unboosted hit.

Giratina: 2HKOed by Kyogre's Ice Beam and Palkia's Spacial Rend. Can set-up with Dialga.

Giratina-O: Not sure about it but I guess Outrage(Dialga), Spacial Rend(Palkia) and Ice Beam(Kyogre) should take care of it.

Groudon: Usually tries to bring out sun on my rain. Kyogre can 2HKO with Ice Beam.

Ho-oh: Palkia can tank its Sacred Fire and Outrage until Ho-oh dies (BraveBird recoil). Kyogre's Surf may OHKO

Kyogre: Palkia acts as a great Kyogre check and can 2HKO with Thunder.

Lati@s: Can KO with Ice (Kyogre/Palkia) but I usually leave it to Palkia since they usually carry Thunder/Grass Knot. Or I can piss them off by Toxic stalling. Even CM variants struggle against Blissey.

Lugia: Toxic stall by Blissey always works wonders. I’ve never really tried any other Method though O.o

Manaphy: Manaphy without Rain is easily killed (seldom occurs). Those abusing hydration are killed by Thunder as long as Manaphy does not set-up too many CMs. Those using Tail Glow are outsped and killed by Thunder from Palkia.

Mew: They often appear early in the match so I Surf with Kyogre (can’t OHKO) and switch to Scizor to absorb Explosion.

Mewtwo: Blissey laughs at Mewtwo as unboosted Aura Sphere only 4HKOs. CM variants don’t fare much better. Toxic Stall FTW. Alternatively, Kyogre/Palkia Surfs can bring it to LO recoil KO range, although never OHKOing

Palkia: I usually exchange Thunder with those switching into my Kyogre, than switching to Palkia on the 2nd Thunder and revenging with Spacial Rend.

Rayquaza: BP from Scizor 2HKOs. Ice Beam from Kyogre or Spacial Rend from Palkia OHKOs.

Wobbuffet:
On Kyogre— I usually T-wave and hope for a Encore or parahax on the next turn. If it switches in on my attacks then good luck, since Surf will KO after residual damage.
On Palkia— Nothing I can do about it. Scarfed, remember?
On Blissey— Toxic and Protect if he does not encore 1st turn. Usually switches out.
On Arceus—Sword Dances than Extremespeed. If he encores SD I switch out after he switches out.
On Scizor— U-turn as he switches in. If not gg
On Dialga— To be tested.

The Non-Ubers

Blissey: Scizor pursuits the 1st encounter and Superpowers the 2nd. This works for me a lot. Set-up with Dialga. Arceus can set-up and sweep but must be wary of Toxic.

Forretress: Surf easily handles it.

Heatran: Surf or Superpower(lol Scizor switching in on Heatran)

Kingdra: Tank its Draco Meteor with Blissey than wait for Outrage before revenging with Scizor/Arceus

Lucario: Surf basically powers through it.

Ludicolo: WAD? Thunder or Ice Beam I guess. Toxic works too

Metagross: Stop making me repeat myself. SURF. Or Arceus Sets-up on it nicely if it doesn’t switch out.

Ninjask: Extremespeed/Bullet Punch. Usually a BP lead, so I spam Surfs and hope to damage the receiver or catch him trying to steal a SD.

Scizor: I can Easily switch in on BPs and kill with Surf.

Skarmory: Go Thunder!

Tyranitar: Surf 2HKOs under sandstorm. Scizor's a good switch-in

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I've fought this team before.
Kingdra: Fun fact: Scarf Palkia outspeeds Kingdra in the rain
No it doesn't. Kingdra commonly runs ~250 Speed (with, x2, is 500). Scarf Palkia's Speed is 492.

Any of my pokes can tank it under the rain but Palkia does well under Sun.
Umm...Ho-oh walls Palkia in the sun, not the other way round....

Ho-oh actually would give you more problems than you'd think. Since you don't have Stealth Rock to keep it off, you must rely on never letting it in, which can be difficult sometimes since Ho-oh can switch into Scizor, Blissey (as long as it avoids Toxic), and Palkia in the sun)

Extremespeed + Earthquake gains unresisted coverage in Ubers besides Skarmory
Giratina-O completely walls this combo. You can't even stall it because Mixed Giratina-O has ~16 more PP than Arceus does lol (and Calm Mind would just set up and kill).

Use Jolly over Adamant on Arceus. Being outsped by +Speed Giratina-O and Dialga (or even Jolly Lucario) bites. Use Shadow Claw somewhere too or else the former can be a pain (especailly since you can't really switch in anything to it). Also, Jolly grants you at least a Speedtie vs opposing Arceus (vs other Extremekillers, or vs Steel/Ghost/Rock). Finally, Jolly lets you outrun Rayquaza, letting you ExtremeSpeed it before it ESpeeds you for quite a bit of dent.

I would be careful of Fighting typed moves. Okay, I guess Aura Sphere isn't too much of an issue since Blissey and Kyogre says hi, but Superpower from Scizor and Close Combat from Lucario can leave dents all over your team

Well I guess this doesn't qualify as a rate since I didn't suggest any actual fixes but you can take it as my 2 cents on this thread.

Thx for the rate Jibaku. Need to fix those false statements i guess =.= not thinking straight.

Anyway, already edited the ways to deal with Ho-oh and Kingdra, although their not very substantial and requires sacrifice. Thankfully they don't run around much due to the common SRs/Kyogre and Groudon respectively. Inaccurate stuff has been edited (thx Jibaku) although I didn't edit much of my current team.

@Jibaku
Arceus
-Giratina-O sets-up on it, however I don't just use Arceus as a physical sweeper but also as a tank, since it doesn't have many weaknesses and is incredibly bulky, so I think I'll pass on the Shadow Claw.
-Dialga needs to run Jolly + 236 Spe EVs in order to outspeed Arceus and I just don't think many people are willing to scarifice those EVs and run a less bulky/offensive Dialga.
-SD Ray primarily uses ES thus runs Adamant most of time. Besides, even if it is running Jolly, unboosted ES will only deal about 29% max to Arceus (Smogon Damage Calc) and +2 Deals up to 57% (uncommon anyway since I'll be in the middle of my sweep).
-As for the various Arceus, I usually only have a problem with Ghost Arceus, since Earthquake barely dents it and it has the freedom of running Recover without fearing imperfect type coverage. Steel and Rock are usually KOed by +2 Earthquake (assuming I'm the one sweeping) while Jolly Extremekillers (Only a 2HKO) are later revenged by Scizor's BP.
-Lucario is easily revenged, due to its frail defences and low speed (for Ubers) although your point is valid, and I might have to sacrifice a Poke. Same case for Scizor (low speed, not terrific defences) and Superpower, albeit KOing a Poke, would give me a free turn to set-up.

So yeah Jibaku, thx for ur rate and feel free to expose any flaws in my reasoning.

Do you guys think I should replace Manaphy with SleepTalk CM Giratina-O? Manaphy doesn't really stop Darkrai since it doesn't activate Sleep Clause.

Yo Bro! Sup Azlanslayer Here ^^

Solid Team.

I Would Recommend You Using Lead Groundon > Blissey Because The LACK Of SR Hurts.You Can Use Deoxys-D Or Forrestress In That Spot.

Use Shadow Claw > Recover Because ITS Walled By Giratina.Also It KOES Mewtwo With SD Boost.

Thats All I Got.

Good Luck!

EDIT: Put Pictures ^^.If You Are Using Chrome, Type
If Other's Just Copy & Paste

Yo Azlanslayer thx for your rate. Yeh I feel the pain from lack of SR. Stall teams frequently pivot around their SkarmBliss and I cant do anything to damage them (No mix attacker, too predictable, although currently testing MixQuaza) Also Kyogre can OHKO Mewtwo with Surf WITH SR SUPPORT which I lack -.- But Groudon totally disrupts the synergy of my team. Manaphy and Palkia both rely on Kyogre to do their jobs. (Palkia revenges with brute force of Surf and perfect accuracy Thunder; Manaphy's Hydration Rest abuse is a pain to take down)

Giratina-O totally walls Arceus (AND SO DOES FREAKING SHEDINJA) but this Arceus set also functions greatly to check RP Groudon who only deals about 35% to Arceus , who can then set-up ad Recover off the damage, which I find extremely handy. Anyway Giratina-O is 2HKOed by Palkia's Spacial Rend and I doubt anyone would want to switch Giratina into Arceus until they see I run Recover. SubCM really gives me many problems -.- but fortunately I don't see much of those anymore :)

Well, if your Arceus "functions to stop RP Groudon", then why are you using the Swords Dancer set? It seems kinda redundant and less reliable for your purposes. Use the Countering Utility #3 Set, with Frustration / Recover / Will-O-Wisp / Perish Song, which is a more reliable way of checking the threats you want your Arceus to check.

I also recommend fitting in a Dialga somewhere, since having Dialga gives a sizable edge against other rain teams in my experience. But until then, Stealth Rock > Toxic on Blissey.

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't want to give this a full rate since I am not very familiar with Arceus metagames, but one thing I'm going to pick up on: You got CM Manaphy's EV spread wrong. With the current spread, you're better off using Tail Glow. CM Manaphy focuses on bulk, not power, and the spread is 252 HP/4 SpA/252 Spe Timid.

I also am not familiar with that kind of meta, but Arceus' EV spread is missing 8 EV's, and I have to believe the 100 Spe EV's are either totally unnecessary because of ESpeed, or not achieving a certain desired stat. Figure out what threats you want to outspeed, if any, and EV accordingly.

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I also am not familiar with that kind of meta, but Arceus' EV spread is missing 8 EV's, and I have to believe the 100 Spe EV's are either totally unnecessary because of ESpeed, or not achieving a certain desired stat. Figure out what threats you want to outspeed, if any, and EV accordingly.
You can only put 100 EVs of each type into Farceus, so it is better to just spread them out anyway.

@mtr I'm sorry for the misunderstanding in my above post. What I am trying to say is that Arceus is my physical sweeper and check for RP Groudon, and easily sets-up on it due to Recover. If I were to use the set suggested above it would greatly limit Arceus's sweeping ability, and I don't want to sacrifice that. Also do you have any Dialga sets in mind? However, I definitely intend to keep Toxic on Blissey since Toxic Stall has really given me a lot of ragequits once their physical sweepers have been killed, which equals faster laddering :P so yeah I'm just gonna stay with toxic. Thx for your input :)

@shrang Hey thx for the set! I couldn't find a CM set for Manaphy on Smogon so I just used the Tail Glow set. I'm definitely gonna try this set. :)

@Chateau Thx for ur attempt anyway :P

Your Manaphy is built as the instruction in the smogon website; however, I don't think it is good at all.

Personally, I think that 252 HP/252 Def/4SpA for Manaphy is better. It would make your Manaphy become very physcially defensive. If you switch Manaphy in a suitable pokemon (like Blissey), you will have a free turn to Calm mind, which makes your Manaphy become specially defensive, either. After that, neither physical moves nor special moves can take it down easily, and with rest in rain, your Manaphy can freely calm mind to sweep.

Dialga Bulk Up may be a good replacement to Manaphy; however, it is afraid of Groudon, Skarmony and Lugia. I think if your Palkia is changed into Rayquaza, it would be a good coverage. Same to Palkia, Raquaza can use both special and physcial attack, and thanks to its airlock, its Fire Blast will KO Skarmony in the rain. As long as Rayquaza can survive one Groudon's Dragon Claw, it will 2 KO Groudon with Draco Meteor (and same to Lugia). Latios All-out-attacker on Smogon website is also a good choice to replace Palkia, as it can KO Groudon with Grass knot, as well as KO Skarmony and hurt Lugia with Thunder.

Jibaku actually said everything I was goinging to...and isn't Arcues banned anyway? I can see Rayquaza ripping through this team after two Dragon Dances...Maybe Deoxys-e (speed) To switch in and Ice Beam before the first one?

@ GoldFish, he goes on Pokemon Online, Arceus is allowed there.

I forward Blissey having SR it will help you in the ubers meta.

Also, maybe try out t-wave lead kyogre, its a really awesome set

Kyogre @ Lum berry
Drizzle
Modest
252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Moveset:
T-wave
Surf
Ice beam
Thunder

It will also help your dialga and scizor vs threats they cant usually outspeed.

@Super Generation
Thx for your contribution. Haru Haru on PO also suggested this Poke to me and it has been helpful. Anyway I don't use Manaphy anymore... so yeah thx for the set anyway.
@Goldfish
I don't see anything Ray could set-up twice on. Ray could set-up on Bliss but Toxic kills him after awhile, especially wif LO recoil. Setting up on Dialga is risky since Outrage is an OHKO, unless he is gambling with Sleep Talk. Scizor locked into Superpower might be a problem though X.X

@True Luck
LOL I just changed Kyogre from the T-wave Lead to the Calm Mind set like an hour before your post. Anyway I don't really know how to use T-wave on such an awesome attacker like Kyogre and I usually end up dying by wasting 1 turn. -.-

Manaphy

Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am family guy
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
I'm gonna recommend a Dialga Lead over you're Abomasnow;

Dialga @ Lum Berry
252 HP / 252 Sp.Atk / 4 Def Modest
-Dragon Pulse
-Fire Blast
-Thunder
-Stealth Rock
This lead beats nearly every lead Abomasnow does, and sets up SR, which you don't have. It also beats Scizor and has a chance to beat other Dialga leads too. You're Abomasnow also losses to Scarf Ogre leads, which this handles. It also has a good chance to come back late-game and cause some damage.

Hmm yeah i guess this set makes more sense than lead Aboma... it seriously has problems trying to switch-in after killing the lead and is prone to be set-up on. Although it was fun killing random Ubers and absolutely HILARIOUS magic coating dark voids... will test it if i find the time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)