"that" document being spread around

So most of you have probably seen that document going around (linked on my wall if you're living under a rock, not posting it here for obvious reasons).

Was just curious how we all feel about it? A vibe check, as the kids would say. Personally, I don't really get it? I fail to see the controversy outside of some weird things I've read about the guy. Feels more like people just want to make drama for the sake of drama. Curious to hear other's opinions on the matter, though.

Also, goes without saying, I realize this is Smogoff, but for the sake of the mods, let's try and keep this civil.

1LDK

Vengeance
is a Top Team Rater
I really, really, REALLY fucking hate talking about politics, but ill do an exception based on the documents you provided

Man this thing IS UGLY lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Faint this is shocking and scandalous, little children who play pokemon could be confronted by such a haunting horrible image and be scarred forever
shame on you :changry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)