Project The Dark Horse Project! ( ORAS Round 2 Edition )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon Showdown! Username: Toon Linked Alt: The Triforces
Prior Hall of Fame Standing: None
Current Dark Horse Pokemon: Entei and Hydreigon
Explaination of Dark Horse(s): Hydreigon is checked by fairies such as Sylveon, Clefable, Togekiss, and steels if it is not running Fire Blast. Ferrothorn and Cobalion can annoy it and Entei is a great teammate because with its moveset, it hits fairies extremely hard and eliminates the steels for Hydreigon. It also has priority with Extreme Speed that lets it revenge kill pokemon like Weavile, Starmie, or Alakazam. Entei gets checked by dragon types and bulky waters, pokemon that don't appreciate a Draco Meteor. Entei hits like a truck physically and Hydreigon punches holes specially, making this a great offensive core.

Reactions: TPP
This sounds like a cool project. I'll participate.

Pokemon Showdown! Username: ThreatUnknown
Prior Hall of Fame Standing: none
Current Dark Horse Pokemon: Mega-Alakazam and Terrakion
Explanation of Dark Horse(s) SD Terrakion can be an unexpecting threat to many teams.It can take care of Bird Spam with its stabs and set up Stealth Rock for Alakazam. In return Alakazam is free to sweep with hazards on the field. Turning some 2HKOs into OHKOs

Last edited:

Since Hoopa-U was technically under 3% usage last month i think ill be using it xD
Pokemon Showdown!Username: Feraligatr&Victini
Prior Hall of Fame Standing: None
Current Dark Horse Pokemon: Feraligatr And Victini
Explanation of Dark Horse(s):CBand Victini destroys defensive Walls like M-Venu, M-Scizor, Skarmory... After bulky pokemon are weak Feraligatr sets up DDances and cleans your opponent team.
I think both Feraligatr and Victini are the ideal Dark Horses, since they were inicially outclassed by M-Gyarados and M-Charizard-Y, but now the meta has adapted to both, everyone forgot how Victini and Feraligatr could shine. I really believe in some months, we'll see them rising in the viability rankings to the top!

I'm in.

Pokemon Showdown! Username: helium head
Screenshot of 1650+ Elo on OU ladder: nein
Current Dark Horse Pokemon: Crawdaunt (0.86836%) and Hawlucha (0.98114%)
Explanation of Dark Horse(s): Both will act as partners for M-Gardevoir. They are able to pass through walls that Gardevoir can't (Ferrothorn, Bisharp and Heatran to name few) while Gardevoir open holes for easier sweep. Also, Crawdaunt has Aqua Jet, and Hawlucha is hard to stop when at +2. I never used any of three Pokémons I mentioned before, but I think they can work well togheter.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-252794022
Crawdaunt is god in late game. Adaptability Aqua Jet hits hard even without boosts...
Hawlucha is pretty good too. Specially against stall (except prankster users), since a 366 spe substitute is hard to get statused. Gliscor is an example of mon that can't touch Hawlucha at all.

1400 now.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-253338325

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 192 SpD / 68 Spe
Gentle Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off
- Dragon Dance

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Superpower

Hawlucha @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 12 HP / 252 Atk / 244 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- High Jump Kick

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)