Tournament The Future of NU (Won by Blapperl!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 3 is up!

BrandonBeast vs Colbrushie
(KJ Corp vs lukemb123) vs Confide.
dfmetal vs all falls down
Aladyyn vs Eternally
lolbro vs Parpar
Raseri vs Blapperl
Snowy. vs Orphic

Confide vs pwnémon (confide has contacted pwnémon but pwnémon has never responded)
Parpar vs Shaneghoul (parpar has contacted shane but shane never responded)
Lolbro vs traceoflife (lolbro has contacted trace but trace never responded)
That is why all these have the activity win over the others.

The wild card is because I fucked something up, so sorry you can blame me. (next round I have to give another one a wild card again)

Deadline: 2 april 1 PM EST
Extension: 29 march 1 PM EST

Last edited:

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
Yeah I didn't get to semifinals, lost to all falls down

At least I have Powerpuff Girls to comfort me

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
Wait I'm just looking at this now, but how is Orphic still in the tour after losing to Snowy ._.

edit: you said you messed up earlier which means that you should have just given someone a bye instead of just choosing someone at random to keep back in because that's completely unfair to everyone else who joined this tour.

Reactions: nv

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok, so I'm just gonna come right out and say that this "wildcard" thing should never have happened. If you're upset by this I'm sorry but theres really not much I can do this late in the tour. The first few rounds should have contained byes to prevent this situation from happening. It's come to our attention that this isn't the first mishap in minitour hosting, and we're looking into preventing any further issues.

There's no completely fair way to make this right but Orphic shouldn't have been given a second chance to compete in this tour after getting knocked out, therefore I'm granting Blapperl a bye this round and overturning the previous win. Again, this bye would have come earlier in the tour had pairings been done correctly. I apologize for anyone thinks this is unjust, but I think we can all agree its better to give a bye in round 4 of this tournament than giving a single user the opportunity to compete after previously being knocked out.

The player who ended up facing a "wildcard" in round 3 ended up winning anyways so I don't see the need to take further action in that case.

Pairings should work out nicely from here on so no further problems should arise.

Orphic

perhaps
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Ok, so I'm just gonna come right out and say that this "wildcard" thing should never have happened. If you're upset by this I'm sorry but theres really not much I can do this late in the tour. The first few rounds should have contained byes to prevent this situation from happening. It's come to our attention that this isn't the first mishap in minitour hosting, and we're looking into preventing any further issues.

There's no completely fair way to make this right but Orphic shouldn't have been given a second chance to compete in this tour after getting knocked out, therefore I'm granting Blapperl a bye this round and overturning the previous win. Again, this bye would have come earlier in the tour had pairings been done correctly. I apologize for anyone thinks this is unjust, but I think we can all agree its better to give a bye in round 4 of this tournament than giving a single user the opportunity to compete after previously being knocked out.

The player who ended up facing a "wildcard" in round 3 ended up winning anyways so I don't see the need to take further action in that case.

Pairings should work out nicely from here on so no further problems should arise.
This is fine, not fair if I was to win the tour having lost a game :) gl Blapperl in the rest :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)