the last meal before you die

Some combination of:
Beef pie
Lobster pie
Fried haddock sandwich
Feta and grilled chicken pizza
Rolls with that cheese/oil/pepper flake dip you get at restaurants
Spicy chicken calzone

My drink would probably be grape juice or hot chocolate.

I haven't had fast food in years, so I'd probably want some BK too.

All followed by a store-bought chocolate or lemon cake/chocolate chocolate chip cookies/brownies with mint chip ice cream.

The last thing I do before I die might be throw up, but it'd be worth it.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
A Philadelphia Cheese-steak with a nice refreshing Vanilla Coke on the side.

norulz

excellent
i'd rather have one last cigarette

i don't see why food is okay but a cigarette isn't

actually im not too sure if it's legal or not :x

Crab, sushi (squid and octopus mostly), some of my favorite beers.

Seafood is the best thing on the planet.

- strawberry milkshake with gummy bears
- green tea ice cream
- chipotle cheese steak sub
- jone's green apple soda
- buffalo chicken wrap with bleu cheese
- maybe some of them chick-fil-a nuggets those are pretty delicious (w/ honey mustard)
- maybe a steak and shake burger those are also kind of delicious

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
It would definitely involve Scallops. Possibly also bacon.

Also: Fries, Calamari, hollandaise sauce and bearnaise sauce, apples, peanuts, almonds, possibly cashews too, chocolate, honey, olives, salmon, stilton or blue cheese, or both, or this goat cheese I had once that wasnt feta but I forget what it was called. Maybe coconut cream. It would have to be a bit spicy. I am thinking there would probably be multiple courses, which means I can have an eye fillet steak in there. Oh mushrooms, lots of mushrooms of many different varieties. I also like capsicum, so perhaps that could be squeezed in somewhere.

So I guess, like a cheese dish, then seafood in some kind of spicy coconut sauce involving capsicum and possibly also chocolate. Then steak with bearnaise sauce and mushrooms & bacon with a side of fries with hollandaise sauce. Then some kind of nut desert, and an apple after that.

I guess, I am not much of a cook. But somehow you could make that work I am sure.

I missed the olives. Also sundried tomato's I like. Maybe I could have a pasta dish before the fish.

Have a nice day.

My last meal?

The executioners.
You and everyone else with a post similar to those are missing something. For your scenario particularly, if your last meal is the executioners, you apparently survive this one predicament, but now you are limited to only eating the corpses of your attempted executioners for the rest of your life. That's a miserable existence if I do say so myself

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
What if the executioners poisoned themselves before you ate them, so you would ingest the poison and die. Execution methods should always have to meet a certain standard of irony in my opinion.

Have a nice day.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Taco Bell. Thanks to south park, I know when I die I'll be shitting my pants so I wanna make it as messy as possible. In yo face!!!!!!!!

This as an appetizer. It's a pear and goat cheese salad topped with toasted pumpkin seeds with honey mustard and vinaigrette dressing.

Manicotti for the main course:

And chocolate mousse for dessert:

And, of course, some red wine to go with everything:

Simple but delightful :toast:

If I'll be executed within the hour after I die, I'd honestly just have some nice seafood, probably scallops, along with some form of pasta. If I was set on being a glutton before my last meal I would probably ask for some lobster and mashed potatoes as well, as that is a godly combo.

Then I would top it off with weed brownies because, no matter how I get killed, it'd probably be less stressful if I was super high.

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
A giant steakhouse burger with cheddar cheese, BBQ sauce, and a big ass plate of garlic fries. No ketchup. Cheesecake for dessert. I will die like a king.

Am I allowed to say that I enjoy eating Machine Guns, Grenades, Ammo, C4, Knock Out gas, Gas Masks, and Prison Keys? Because that's what I would want.

A piece of perfectly cooked salmon, marinated lemon chicken, simple balsamic salad, roasted salted macadamias, some medium rare steak with cream centre milk chocolate and a mango to finish. Also, some peach tea cordial to wash it down...Like I'd ever fit all that in...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)