The Legend of Korra (Spoilers ITT)

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
So what would you do if I told you could.

We all know how awesome Avatar the last airbender was... it was a top grade cartoon, we all know that (may god have mercy on your soul if you haven't watched it.) What would you if I told you could watch the first episode now?

If you're going sass me on morality... I truly and honestly don't care. (I got this from Neogaf myself btw). For those who want to indulge keep reading it gets good.

http://www.nickpress-thelegendofkorra.com/a/screeningroom.html

The username and password is nickpress

you are a magical person

but i have to save my korra virginity. i promised my friend i'd go to her place for the premier and watching it early wouldn't feel right.

my body is ready

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Actually can't wait for this to come out, and I made the mistake of going to the site.

So much willpower needed to get off it again before I watched the first episode...

Pretty good so far...except the constant pauses due to buffering or whatever...will be an awesome series, and I hope it goes beyond just 1 mere season.

NO. I MUST NOT WATCH... MUST NOOOOOOTT!!!
-actually resists-

That was so much easier than expected. However, I still dislike the fact I had to make the choice. WAIT FOR IT TO BE RELEASED GRRRRRR.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ugh FUCK

okay i didn't see any of the last airbender but i clicked this out of curiousity and like MAN

when did western animation get good??

i like the world, and fuck i rly like earthbending it is like the coolest thing

ty for posting!!

Holy fuck I loved avatar the last airbender and I fucking love Korra holy shit this show is gonna be so bomb :D

PK you're a fucking amazing person <333

ugh FUCK

okay i didn't see any of the last airbender but i clicked this out of curiousity and like MAN

when did western animation get good??

i like the world, and fuck i rly like earthbending it is like the coolest thing

ty for posting!!
you should PROBABLY watch the first series then, its kind of amazing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)