Tournament The Neverused Premier League IV - Finals (Won by The Krusty Krabs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader

Art goes here ;_;

For the last time: Welcome to the fourth official Neverused Premier League. Over the next six weeks, sixtwo teams lead by some of NU's best players will go up against eachother to decide who will win the imaginary crown.

Remember, Activity wins are only based on VM activity. No VM contact - No Activity Win!

After five long weeks, these two teams came out on top and will now face each other in the final showdown to decide who wins everything. Good luck and good job both teams!

IIII
vs
IIII
ORAS: Christo. vs -Davon
ORAS: The Goomy vs 49
ORAS: Advantage vs Blast
BW2: Sweep vs Ice Tea
BW2: bugzinator vs MetalGro$$
DPP: Finchinator vs Heysup
ADV: innovamania vs Evan.
Bo3: Kiyo vs idiotfrommars

DEADLINE: May 8th 11:59 PM EDT (GMT-4)
NO EXTENSIONS!!

Tiebreaker round
ORAS:
Kiyo vs Evan.
BW2: bugzinator vs idiotfrommars
ADV: innovamania vs Heysup

Deadline for tiebreakers is May 11th 11:59 GMT-4

Player records, yay: spo.ink/NUPL4

Last edited:
Predictions.
(6) Kinglers
vs. Ramps (2)

ORAS: Christo. vs Davon
ORAS: The Goomy
vs 49
ADV: innovamania
vs Evan.
Been a fun NUPL to watch, good luck to both teams!

Rapture

I got so much time today
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
ORAS: Christo. vs -Davon
ORAS: The Goomy vs 49
ADV: innovamania vs Evan.
Some predicts, got friends on both sides so neutral luck to Krabs and Ramps.

since apparently no one is gonna say it, i will. why's Evan in adv?
I am objectively better than him.
Looking up to a really enjoyable series, hope everyone else feels similarly

e: did i get a supportive predict from shadowtags, what? it was the kyary pamu pamu nick i used v.case, wasn't it? knew that'd work, dope

Last edited:
ORAS: Christo. vs -Davon - People don't even know what stall breakers are pfft
ORAS: The Goomy vs 49 - :S Steven about to make up for his 0-5 record last NUPL with a win when it matters most
ORAS: Advantage vs Blast - Tennis is a lord, hopefully he doesn't choke on dicks :^)
BW2: Sweep vs Ice Tea - He should meme his way to victory imo
BW2: bugzinator vs MetalGro$$ - mfw bugzy is unstoppable this nupl
DPP: Finchinator vs Heysup - Finch bout to rep that solid 2-4 record.
ADV: innovamania vs Evan. - This will be the deciding game this week imo, evan will care more but then again, he's not got the klangs watching over him anymore...
Bo3: Kiyo vs idiotfrommars - IFM is unstoppable.

Krabs to take it all only if they stop posting fucking annoying spongebob gifs

Good luck to those in the final, you get a special reward if you bring the UNBEATEN volbeat / illumise core :^)
also thanks to my team, sorry for not wanting to play half the time D:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
game came down to me winning three straight 50/50s after him getting a short sleep when he predicted a longer one w/ sleep talk with sub/attack or getting
+1 252+ SpA Drifblim Hidden Power Ground vs. 32 HP / 0 SpD Magmortar: 204-242 (68.2 - 80.9%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock to kill to sweep with my Drifblim and he got it (fuck 32hp mag lol), good game and well played.

kinda bummed that i lost that one, ngl, but it was insanely close come mid-game and could've went either way - sorry team. http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen4uu-157946

Won vs Finchinator in a really close game that came down to a pretty sketch roll for both of us.

Idr why I have 32 HP EVs but 24 of those are from Speed since Mag only needs 232 to outpace base 80s. Thankfully I optimized that at some point. If I knew that was HP Ground not Fighting I may have taken a few more risks with Slowking but I was scared of some set up that stopped both mons.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen4uu-157946

Last edited:
bloosed x_x think i played as optimally as i could've, no regrets. gg bud, soz again team haha

e: s.o evan-senpai for pickin me up, everyone else on the team for being way better about every team tour aspect than me, and quiet quiet for hosting it really well. shame i couldn't deliver this year, but that's just how it goes sometimes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)