Tournament The Neverused Premier League IV - (Player Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader

The Neverused Premier League IV

This is the thread most of you actually care about. If you want to play in this tournament, sign up by filling out the information below. Signing up means you're committing for 6 weeks of playing Pokemon, so make sure you have the time, or mention it at least.

The metagames to sign up for are:

ORAS NU
BW2 NU
DPP NU
ADV NU

Each team needs to fill 7 non-manager slots and at least 3 substitutes, so plenty of people will get to play. Here are the managers (and eventually their team names and channels) so you can [redacted] to draft you.

Raseri - Money Maker Musharnas
Kiyo - Krusty Krabs (Krab = Kingler)
Omfuga - Jive Jynxes
rozes - Vibrant Vivillons
Can-Eh-Dian - Rowdy Rampardos
Deej Dy - King Klangs
Disjunction - Fairly Fresh Frogadiers

When signing up, include the following information:
Username:
Time zone:
Tiers played:
Availability:
Deadline for signups: Thursday, March 17th @ 11:59 PM EST (GMT -5).

Last edited:

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
i've never seriously played an nu tier before but if you give me teams i'll play games probably unless i don't feel like it i guess, would also prefer to play for half the teams over the over half

only playing in this tour because it got linked in a skype group i'm in

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
yo, I know there's some insane bias towards him in this community, but I still think that not giving Cased a manager slot was fucking bullshit. Is there anyone who can guarantee me that the biased people who overlooked last NUPL winner's manager sign up won't make any more biased decisions for 7 weeks at least?

/rant over

Username: you try to guess it
Time zone: GMT
Tiers played: ORAS NU / DPP NU
Availability: -

also, are Sand Veil / Snow Cloak banned in DPP NU? The ban is only official in OU, so I'd appreciate it if anyone could make this one clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)