Tournament The Neverused Premier League IV - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deej Dy

Verified Ladder Scurb 乁( ◔ ౪◔)ㄏ
Lost in close one gg.

Shame the week series was complete shit in terms of hax. W/e life goes on, we'll take out our frustration by bodying the Musharnas next week.

finished taking out the trash, gg. go back to saying how shit i am in your private groups

shoutouts HJAD for trying to shittalk me when he's winless in team tours.

TEAM I GOTCHU FAM, DASH SPACE BOP WE OUT HELE VAMOS
cant even be mad, congratulations on your teams win you guys played very well in sometimes hard circumstances (although i feel we got the short end of the straw in terms of luck). I very much so look forward to playing your team possibly again in playoffs, i have some friends on your team and i very much so hope they all get the oppurtuinities they deserve, some quality starts in NUPL will really further help their mons career. I will give you a friendly reminder that last time you shouted me out in a team tour, you lost your next 4 games and team was knocked out of spl D; but nevertheless i thoroughly enjoy my time playing you guys, gl in the rest of the tour :] (but on the evidence of this week, it doesnt look like you'll need it :o)

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Very well played this week Musharnas, you guys definitely exceeded our expectations and I'm sorry we didn't take you more seriously. Best of luck in the coming weeks and I hope to see you guys again!

Also for those wondering, I will be benching Finchinator and Bugzinator next week. I'm a man of my word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)