The NU Open I - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
Told him to contact me on mIRC whenever he wants since 15th. I'll be on today and tomorrow, so he'll not have problems to find me I guess

uxsee couldnt play Sunday night which was fine, but he has yet to respond to my question of when between today and tomorrow would work, despite having logged on :/

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Activity wins and extensions follow. I would much rather that all matches get done before I have to resort to coinflips and/or activity wins, so I will contact everyone who's received an extension and remind them that they have a game to play. :/

activity win

CheezitKing vs Ningildo

extensions

Master of the Six Kings vs shrang
Redjar vs Brotom
uxsee vs senegal
Hantsuki vs Amell
breh vs TrollFreak

Anyway, thanks to everyone else who completed their matches quickly! The pairings for the next round will be up in a few moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)