The Official "Complain about being beat by Seattle Defense" Thread

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Im winning right now because of seattle D, he had AP. If i don't win, theres no justice in the world.

Im winning right now because of seattle D, he had AP. If i don't win, theres no justice in the world.
(I know you are being ironic/mocking me, but just bear with me)

Listen here motherfucker.

You did not make one of the greatest 3rd round picks in the history of fantasy football on a back who had suffered a major knee injury 8 months before the season started and ended up putting up one of the greatest/most clutch stretches of RB fantasy performance ever

only to get shit on by a defense that didn't even go drafted in this league, which is only putting up this many points because arizona has one of the worst offenses in modern nfl history, and also are getting unlucky as fuck on muffed punts.

this is ridiculous. they are up to 42 points at halftime. if the cards manage to score a touchdown, it'd go down 6 points and if the cards get another 6 total offense yards in the second half, it'll go down another 2. and MAYBE hernandez/daniels (not sure which TE to start) will be able to make up the difference.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As if it weren't already going badly enough, Drew Brees trolls me further by handing it off for the TD instead of throwing it. If I can't catch up with Brees and Gore it's not even gonna matter. Praying Arizona gets some kind of garbage points to bring Seattle's defense score down a bit, because this is bordering on the retarded.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
(I know you are being ironic/mocking me, but just bear with me)

Listen here motherfucker.

You did not make one of the greatest 3rd round picks in the history of fantasy football on a back who had suffered a major knee injury 8 months before the season started and ended up putting up one of the greatest/most clutch stretches of RB fantasy performance ever

only to get shit on by a defense that didn't even go drafted in this league, which is only putting up this many points because arizona has one of the worst offenses in modern nfl history, and also are getting unlucky as fuck on muffed punts.

this is ridiculous. they are up to 42 points at halftime. if the cards manage to score a touchdown, it'd go down 6 points and if the cards get another 6 total offense yards in the second half, it'll go down another 2. and MAYBE hernandez/daniels (not sure which TE to start) will be able to make up the difference.

Now listen here br0. This is playoff week for me and my quarterback Andrew Luck has underachieved today gaining only 10 points. My other QB Benny Roth was injured and I was too afraid to start him today, I have Demarco and McCoy, two amazing RB's who have been injured all season allowing me to struggle with RB problems, and the only reliability on my 8-5 team are Marshall, Colston, Wayne. Now hop off my dick and quit complaining. I didn't complain when Martin shat on me, AP has been solid all season, but I had a talk with the Seattle D today and begged them to do work for me and they happened to listen. They WILL NOT let me down. With him having Brady left, I need the boys to keep up the fantastic display of defense.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Last week i bench r.wilson he goes for 28, this week i start him he gets 11... and big ben gets 24.... SMH. Two weeks in a row i start the wrong people and get boned, 9-5 vs 7-7 im so fuckin MADffff

my opponent in the auction league (pokemonrocks777) started Scam (38.08 points), Maclin (21.90), David Wilson (22.38), Montell Owens (16.70), and Seattle's D (42.00). Fitz has 0 points and he still hit 170!

I didn't complain when Martin shat on me
did you even read the thread title

I'd pick up Hilton honestly, he returns punts as well (dunno if your league gives pts for that), and he's becoming a really popular target for Luck as teams focus on Wayne. Wallace unfortunately draws tons of attention from defenses and doesn't run mid routes well, so with him it's a gamble for that one long TD he gets occasionally. Hilton would be the safer bet, methinks, and probably better long-term
bet you feel like a jerk now huh

joke's on you I picked up Wallace anyway!!!

re: league C me vs waterbomb

um
what the fuck, seattle
6 team one round playoff is dumb and this shows you exactly why

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, because a defense scoring four times their projection has ANYTHING to do with the playoff structure...

I still believe the 6 team playoff is fine, because I've seen many times in other leagues where the #5 and #6 teams were every bit as good as the top 4. Just because it didn't happen here doesn't mean the whole damn system is wrong.

*sigh* I guess I should just be glad this retarded ass season is over, because this kind of stuff happening every week was getting old. Now I get to have a nice long break before next season to let the anticipation build and remind me why I love FF in the first place.

I don't really see anything wrong with a 6/12 system either. League C was really the only league I've been in that has 6/12 and multiple teams with losing records make the playoffs. In my money league, all the teams making the playoffs are going to be 8-6 or better.

It was really just a coincidence so many teams finished 6-7 or 5-8, and everyone beating up on each other was the only reason teams with losing records made it into the playoffs.

AJ Green trolling me when it hurts the most + foolishly starting a Raider over a Giant = Hoping Jennings has a big game against my Lions.
And of course he still has Tom Brady waiting to blow up my lead.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
lol poor yondie... he is going to outscore every other team in the league this week and still not make it unless Green gets a TD Run because he faced me

the autodraft is too strongth

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I have THE worst luck in fantasy football. Because im one salty motherfucker let me take all of you on a trip down badluck lane:

1.) MJD, Willis McGahee, Big Ben, Antonio Brown, all went down for me this season (all starters fff)

2.) After week 12 i'm in a very good position at 7-5 i have a strong chance to get in as long as i win against 2-10 flamestrikes flames. I end up losing by like 3.8 points after Rashad Jennings and Ryan Broyles (both subbing my injured players) both get hurt in the first 5 minutes of each of their games and combine for 2.8 points. THEN, I can still win, but Lawerence Tynes misses a 45 yard field goal that would have given me just enough to win (4 points).

3.) Now I have to take on Fabbles (projected 150 points) to win. I take a ton of big risks, some pay off, some don't. Russel Wilson gets pulled out in the third quarter and Demaryius Thomas is in the locker room for half the game vs the Raiders. Then I can still win if Alex Green manages to outscore by Megatron. Impossible right? No... Alex Green is rushing for over 5 YPC and then Mike Mccarthy randomly pulls him out at the end of the drive giving a carry to ryan grant and 2 carries to some other nig who combine for 30 yards and a td being untouched (AKA GREEN WOULDA DONE SAME THING). Oh and tynes missed another field goal that woulda helped.

edit: Oh ya i have 50 points more than stallion and like 150 more than steeler
and have had 150-200 more than either of them scored on me... yet they'll get the 4 seed... smh

overall fuck my life ;_______: TREMENDOUS SALT

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
You have 15 more points then me including this week, not 50. But yes this week was just plain unlucky. Now I need Hernandez to score less then 12!

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
I have THE worst luck in fantasy football.

Really?

I'm not even going to talk about how the rest of my season has gone, since that horse is dead and those in League C can already back that up. It's particularly insulting that my opponent even had Wilson on the bench, and wouldn't have even been close to beating me if Seattle's defense had a normal defensive score and not an absurd record-breaking one. Also I don't think your luck is as bad as Aron Rodgers in the Auction league, either =P

This was the first round of the playoffs too. I feel a lot like the Steelers last year, getting Tebowed.

nobody else got knocked out of the playoffs with 190 points put on them by the 2nd to last place team except me neener neener I win

...or lose :(

So last week I lost out on a playoff spot in a money league because Hakeem Nicks couldnt catch me like 2 more passes for 20 yards. Now in League C against me he gets 70 yards and a TD in garbage time. Sproles who never gets any rushes and scored a TD like once every 10 games gets 2 yesterday. Pittsburgh's defense gets 0 points for me. I guess Rivers decided not to throw picks and his O-line decided to finally block for him. Unless Brady has a game for the ages, Im going to lose to a 6-7 team. Fuck fantasy.

Next year my fantasy team will dominate

I can assure you all that I won't be drafting Julio Jones no.3 overall.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
So last week I lost out on a playoff spot in a money league because Hakeem Nicks couldnt catch me like 2 more passes for 20 yards. Now in League C against me he gets 70 yards and a TD in garbage time. Sproles who never gets any rushes and scored a TD like once every 10 games gets 2 yesterday. Pittsburgh's defense gets 0 points for me. I guess Rivers decided not to throw picks and his O-line decided to finally block for him. Unless Brady has a game for the ages, Im going to lose to a 6-7 team. Fuck fantasy.
We both lost to 6-7 teams this week man, I know that feel. Guess we have to take comfort in knowing that, even if we had won, neither of us was going to beat BiGGiE in the final anyway!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Please Hernandez don't score 3 more points or both me and yondie will miss the playoffs over a team with significantly less points for...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)