Tournament The ORAS NU Ladder Tournament (Won by Teddeh!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won 2 - 1 vs soTsoT ggs

Game one I lost got outplayed from the start.
Game two I lucked out and a fire blast missed allowing by jynx to sweep.
Game Three was like game one only I won.

The series was very fun to play with many predictions :D

Also sry to my frens I promised to invite to watch the matches :{ We kinda just ended up playing at a random unsceduled point in the day heh

My opp doesn't have too much time on his hands for PS. He didn't show up on the times he scheduled. Will be in further contact.

My opp doesn't have too much time on his hands for PS. He didn't show up on the times he scheduled. Will be in further contact.
I was just listing scheduled times that would work for me, but we never formally set a time for the match. I'm available at the times I stated, please understand that I am not necessarily on PS at those times, just that I am available during them. Just shoot me a message with X time on X day and I'll be there, but I think it's unfair to say "I didn't show" when we never scheduled a specific time.

Last edited:

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
BigHairyPenguin vs. Kiyo - Kiyo of the Three Nine Two should have this series easy
Trade vs. Jarii - Once against Jarii is in the highlight match of the round, Trades a good friend and a great player, but Jarii could very easily take this series as well
fssong vs. Teddeh - The Teddeh-Kiyo finals are happening
Dentricos vs. Dundies - idk lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)